DNS vs Plague

• Thread starter DeletedUser41078
  • Start date

gisel

did both of these tribes die or something? stats have been horrible.

No, more like Plague taking apart the important memebers of DNS and now we have finished the project we have set out!

Long Live Plague

jeanjean

No, more like Plague taking apart the important memebers of DNS and now we have finished the project we have set out!

Long Live Plague

Really? Tell me one important player :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There are none...

pvillredneck wasnt important at all huh?? ok. Plague has had success on every OP we have had against DNS except for 1 or 2. We eliminated every player we wanted to except for gtown because of how stacked that noob is.

for a 50 member tribe, i feel as though we have even exceeded our own expectations of what we are capable of.

You guys can sit here say we are too cocky, blah blah blah, the fact of the matter is, the stats, both conquers and ODA, show that we are a great tribe.

rbh135

pvillredneck wasnt important at all huh?? ok. Plague has had success on every OP we have had against DNS except for 1 or 2. We eliminated every player we wanted to except for gtown because of how stacked that noob is.

for a 50 member tribe, i feel as though we have even exceeded our own expectations of what we are capable of.

You guys can sit here say we are too cocky, blah blah blah, the fact of the matter is, the stats, both conquers and ODA, show that we are a great tribe.

except 1 or 2?
i am guessing the latest ones? :icon_wink:
so you really that pissed off that your ops against proteroman and mullered didn't go well?
too bad...

bechir89

except 1 or 2?
so you really that pissed off that your ops against proteroman and mullered didn't go well?
too bad...

There was an op on mullered? Oh and genius do you know what our goals were? Do you know what we wanted to accomplish on our ops. Maybe we wanted to noble proteroman? Well if we did we must really suck because we failed to launch any nobles. DNS sucks at defending. If you call stacking being a good defender than you have it down pat because that is the only way you can do anything. The only reason nothing was done against protero was because of being stacked. We had a few players that successfully catted a few of his villages for fun, but other than that all we did was launch a bunch of nukes on him. So genius. We did not fail. We did just as we wanted. Launch a bunch of nukes at protero was just phase 1. You will see the results of phase 2 in a few days. I think it is 4 more days.

rbh135

There was an op on mullered? Oh and genius do you know what our goals were? Do you know what we wanted to accomplish on our ops. Maybe we wanted to noble proteroman? Well if we did we must really suck because we failed to launch any nobles. DNS sucks at defending. If you call stacking being a good defender than you have it down pat because that is the only way you can do anything. The only reason nothing was done against protero was because of being stacked. We had a few players that successfully catted a few of his villages for fun, but other than that all we did was launch a bunch of nukes on him. So genius. We did not fail. We did just as we wanted. Launch a bunch of nukes at protero was just phase 1. You will see the results of phase 2 in a few days. I think it is 4 more days.
you won't live that long.:icon_wink:
in 4 more days?
and then what?
you claim victory, right?

DeletedUser33100

The operation on Proteroman was to keep him busy and his sitters busy. What is the best way to keep an offensive juggernaut from doing anything? MAKE HIM DEFEND! When his NE corner of k57 was getting stacked 200k/200k/200k and 60k-100k HC we were chewing up k68. What does that do to morale when a person with NO NOBLES inbound or very weak ones as vaitek did launch maybe 10 nobles not NTs to keep him interested, is requesting tons of support yet the one being eaten alive is requesting support and not getting any.

Protero = tie up support tie him up so he was to busy to attack. Did Support get tied up? Hmmm i am pretty sure, when 20 nukes with 250 rams only dropped the wall 2 lvls. Was he unable to attack? As far as i know yes, cause he never sent anything at us. I do know our attacks were successful enough to stress some to make a demand that every pick some villages of vaitek to send fakes to. I think he might have gotten to 1k incomings total yet he kept up around 1.5-2.5k outgoing attacks on proteroman for atleast a week.

The operation that doughboy is refering to is some on gtowneric early in the war, the arunas one around the 21st or so of February which it was partially successful as mainly i wanted to nuke him to prevent further attacks on me. *I got to give him props as he is a pain in my ass, as he can hit my scattered outlying villages with 10-15 nukes while i'm asleep and then noble them*. Unlike some members of DNS, I won't tie up 10-15 villages of support for 1 village.

And who said we are pissed off? If we are pissed off DNS would be feeling our wrath atm.

DeletedUser

Dough, bro that is your teammates and allies saying Pvill is not important. They are insulting him not Plague.

DeletedUser

Dough, bro that is your teammates and allies saying Pvill is not important. They are insulting him not Plague.

my bad i quoted the wrong person i meant to quote jeanjean..lmao...my bad gealdor :lol:

iceilater

except 1 or 2?
too bad...

what's there to be pissed off against? us owning you? the fact is you guys are too boring...

DeletedUser

ice, doughboy, etc...

Don't feed the trolls. If you didn't expect this then you haven't been reading the posts for the past several months. They will not give out respect and for that alone they should be ignored. Let them yap like chihuahuas behind the leg of proteroman, Psihic, etc...

You know what was accomplished and what part you played in it as do those of us who were your tribemates. That should be enough

picadilypie

Wow we totally destroyed you guys, DNS WINS YEHYEHYEH!

only joking!, was good fighting you guys, and I agree it was more of a draw, it's a shame you guys are leaving but I hope you all have loads of fun in real life/ on any other worlds you play!