DNY > Rest of World (officially!)

DeletedUser

As of today, DNY and Oots. make up 50% of World 12.

119 tribes exist, from DNY at 742 million to FAR at 338 points, but as of today the family of DNY + Oots. makes up 50% of the worlds' 2.1 billion points.

DNY + Oots. = 1,051,306,338 points
Rest of World = 1,048,419,958 points

Congratulations DNY.

DeletedUser

Not a lot to say, other than "WE ARE AWSOME"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol LF

There's one good little old word to say - POINTWHORES :icon_redface:

yay us :icon_razz:

slinkiestwizard

wow dont pat your selfs on the back to hard you may hurt yourselves LOL.

Rest of World = 1,048,419,958 points

Need row row to put that in real perspective how many are actually fighters vrs turtlers

slinkiestwizard

Dont know RowRow ,and im not about to go through everyplayers account to see if theres any growth .But it is a curiousity

slinkiestwizard

Row Row ,does it matter what the results show ? Like i said youve always been sharp with the numbers,its a curiousity then DNY can focus on the actives and truley do what they need to .

Honestly lets see how many Ducks are out there for the hunt.Maybee it will have the reverse effects and finally offer some resistance , or go the opposite way and be a mass barb fest.

Better than the sausagefest this world is turning into with so many sweat woman calling it quits LMAO!

DeletedUser

BSW and FEMA need to accept that the war is lost. However, that does not mean that they simply give up.

DNY would like nothing more than for us all to delete our accounts so that they can be declared the winners and the world closes. Slinky and Scotland need to inject a new philosophy into the mentality of their tribes and that is the philosophy of resistance.

As long as players remain active they cannot insist on the world being closed. DNY have used less than reputable tactics in getting where they are and it is time for us to start fighting dirty also.

The big goal for DNY is to completely conquer the world and take the plaudits for this being the first world to close.

I am calling on all non DNY players to remain active and defend their villages to the very last. It will greatly frustrate DNY that they cannot bring the world to an end sooner. THEY FOUGHT DIRTY, WE FIGHT DIRTY.

THE WAR HAS ENDED-THE RESISTANCE HAS BEGUN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BSW and FEMA need to accept that the war is lost. However, that does not mean that they simply give up.

DNY would like nothing more than for us all to delete our accounts so that they can be declared the winners and the world closes. Slinky and Scotland need to inject a new philosophy into the mentality of their tribes and that is the philosophy of resistance.

As long as players remain active they cannot insist on the world being closed. DNY have used less than reputable tactics in getting where they are and it is time for us to start fighting dirty also.

The big goal for DNY is to completely conquer the world and take the plaudits for this being the first world to close.

I am calling on all non DNY players to remain active and defend their villages to the very last. It will greatly frustrate DNY that they cannot bring the world to an end sooner. THEY FOUGHT DIRTY, WE FIGHT DIRTY.

Anyone else think this kid is full of crap? First of all mate are you saying we fight dirty because we use diplomacy because that's part of the game. Also if you think that anyone else will read this and be like hey I should stick around because this guy said so I can only say get real it isn't going to work. Also a resistance please someone else how many times have people called for the whole world to unite against DNY and all attack and not run what at least 5 times now?? because truthfully mate your words don't even make a dent so just be quiet as there is nothing stopping DNY all that is left is BSW not FEMA any more as they are completely in ruins.

DeletedUser

Anyone else think this kid is full of crap?

He's actually right in one regard; the war is over. His appeal to resistance is well worded but useless for two reasons.

Firstly, just like in medieval war, once the enemy line is broken, the ensuing action becomes a total rout in TW. Individual resistance is irrelevant against DNY. We are bigger and better individually than anyone out there. jms vs FEMA he won't win because the tribe can support.

Individually though, the only players who could stand a chance of surviving one on one against him are already in DNY.

Secondly, the people to whom he sends his impassioned appeal don't read the forums. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

wait I already posted here and my thing must of gotten erased to restate what I said when you are full of crap I was saying you were full of crap about saying DNY played dirty and that no one would listen to you

DeletedUser

Anyone else think this kid is full of crap? First of all mate are you saying we fight dirty because we use diplomacy because that's part of the game. Also if you think that anyone else will read this and be like hey I should stick around because this guy said so I can only say get real it isn't going to work. Also a resistance please someone else how many times have people called for the whole world to unite against DNY and all attack and not run what at least 5 times now?? because truthfully mate your words don't even make a dent so just be quiet as there is nothing stopping DNY all that is left is BSW not FEMA any more as they are completely in ruins.

ummmm silent its right here:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I think the active fighters in FEMA and BSW should merge into 1 tribe, and dump all the non-active accounts :)

DeletedUser

That is their best chance and they should also have slinky as their leader if it were TMS or Slinky as TMS just drove FEMA into the ground

DeletedUser

Black Sun Loyalists? ~BSL~

Even thought of the name for you.. now, slinky, go set it up :)

sadahzinia

This is a game mate...if people dont have fun they quit!Let me tell you how your thoughts fail...If people resist and becomes active then you will awake all DNYians waiting for a challenge(i know i am not the only one)!If the world fades out the way it goes more DNYians will quit due to boredom but still some will be around in hope of the end that approaches!There is really no way out from my perspective:S