Dny

DeletedUser

haha oh NO not DNY again.. Watch your back people someone might coming out of the shadow =D

DeletedUser

Yuvin, I am the leader of N|R which is the tribe OwNeD and I are leading, and I had no knowledge that you were joining us.

DeletedUser

is this DNY here in w25 will be as good as the DNY in w12? or just another DNY copycat..if that's so i myt consider joining this tribe..:icon_wink:

Nauzhror

is this DNY here in w25 will be as good as the DNY in w12? or just another DNY copycat..if that's so i myt consider joining this tribe..:icon_wink:

Looks like it's actually the same tribe Besitzen is leading, and not actually named DNY. I'm rather confused myself though on the specifics....

DeletedUser

not a noobish tribe , with me in it Jayjay in it and many others , it isnt nooby lol!

we are elites lol

:O I thought you were joining me:icon_cry:

or half of you anyways

is it me or like I have spoken to 6 or so people they are all saying Owned is making a tribe with them or is in the tribe:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

:O I thought you were joining me:icon_cry:

or half of you anyways

is it me or like I have spoken to 6 or so people they are all saying Owned is making a tribe with them or is in the tribe:icon_confused:

6? How many have you recruited to Cube?

DeletedUser

6 different people who are making a tribe:icon_neutral:

and why would I tell you that?

"6?" wasnt really a question. more of a remark...

And you would answer because i asked. However, you could also choose not to. But, i dont see the harm in knowing a simple figure....

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmm.. I guess I'll invite DNY on this world..

Hope it doesn't fall like on previous worlds.

DeletedUser

Yuvin/Fake Iceman...

You really are a n00b. Using my forum account. Stop using my accounts. And i am no longer playing this world with you.

Good Luck ;)