Do I have this right?

DeletedUser65003

Crash is sitting my tribe, defending (although poorly) TSupers incomings to Dexy.

Wow, an entire tribe sitting one player, who knew it was possible?

Thanks for the predictions, while you're at it I have some questions:

How was the world formed?
Is there an afterlife?

satansdiva

Reaction score
Yes, all tribes have been notified of each others backstabbing, border breaking, NAP infractions and manipulations. I made sure of that :)

Tbh it was not all/some of Crash breaking the nap or sitting in your tribe asyou imply...just me. I'm being properly dealt with and now your tribemate/friend will never get another sitter because of you. Yes you hurt me and my tribe, but you also hurt your friend whose done nothing but stick by your side. You've also hurt any chances you've had of being trusted by people on this forum/in this game. Ah well, ill take my punishment for my indiscretion. I apologize to my tribe for what ive done.

-Jennie/Adversative Asyndeton

Last edited:

LOVERLOVER

Tbh it was not all/some of Crash breaking the nap or sitting in your tribe asyou imply...just me. I'm being properly dealt with and now your tribemate/friend will never get another sitter because of you. Yes you hurt me and my tribe, but you also hurt your friend whose done nothing but stick by your side. You've also hurt any chances you've had of being trusted by people on this forum/in this game. Ah well, ill take my punishment for my indiscretion. I apologize to my tribe for what ive done.

I accept your apology for completely allowing your friends account to get pounded without any care in the world. Having a sitter after YOU lost 30 plus villages in your few day sit ruined the account. She will not need a sitter again anyway lol. I like Dexy, she was cool and relaxed, fun to play with! I would certainly play with her in another world. I have no issue with telling someone exactly how I feel, sorry if it bothers you. Peace out!

DeletedUser

Poor HATERHATER. :(

"When you think everything is someone else's fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy."

-14th Dalai Lama

satansdiva

Reaction score
I have spoken my piece, I have apologized to my tribe. I have spoken with Dexy as well and I shall not speak on this further. good luck to you lover as you will need it.

LOVERLOVER

Poor HATERHATER. :(

"When you think everything is someone else's fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy."

-14th Dalai Lama

This is where you're wrong. No hate here. Jennie needed to hear it and she did :) I had no control over her sitting, therefore, it is her fault :)

oh and Touche'- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama

DeletedUser118136

:lol: The answer to your title...

No.. No you have it wrong

DeletedUser117635

That is my ing atm. The I AM are perfect.

So, yes, kinda funny. I got a chuckle