Do I have this right?

LOVERLOVER

its not my concern about your tribes and tsupers affairs. Claiming that Sierra will merge with Rogue is nonsense.
Pretty sure I nobled you in many other worlds... Sierra/Rogue is merge is just land mass, not quality improvements for Rhythm. I am 95% sure I am right. All of these tribes and their land mass go to Rhythm. :)

Player not found.

A merge from Rogue into MY ACCOUNT will be considered carefully, if someone wants to merge INTO me. Please mail the lovely Pnf ingame.

img_5360_maypac-is-rigged-floyd-money-mayweather-kenny-bayless-presents-huggies.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOVERLOVER at least got this forum a bit more active, even though its with the wrong conclusions and theories.

Player not found.

We both were enjoying that joint we smoked earlier yesterday :lol:

DeletedUser

TSuper is attacking Rogue with Sierra. Sierra is going to merge into Rogue.. Crash is NAP with both. Rhythm is soon going to take in certain TSuper players and Crash is going to come tumbling down? Goodness, too many huggers. Peace out!

Seems accurate and theres definately some truth to this statement-minus the part where Crash comes tumbling down. TSUPER is to Rhythm as Inc. is to Crash.

LOVERLOVER

Seems accurate and theres definately some truth to this statement-minus the part where Crash comes tumbling down. TSUPER is to Rhythm as Inc. is to Crash.

Yes, all tribes have been notified of each others backstabbing, border breaking, NAP infractions and manipulations. I made sure of that :)

Player not found.

But why would Sierra merge into Rogue whom is currently getting raped by Sierra? How accurate is that enough for you? You must have misread something in her post.
:icon_smile:

LOVERLOVER

Okay, we can take Rogue completely out of EVERYTHING!!! Sierra is working WITH TSuper. TSuper & Sierra are WORKING with Rhythm. Crash is going to have to deal with all of them soon instead of listening to my GREAT advice.

DeletedUser

Jumping to conclusions, do you have actual background for your thoughts? What makes you think Sierra is working WITH Tsuper and WITH Rhythm? Because a little proof or motivation wouldnt be bad for this topic imo.
Then suddenly this thread can become very interesting.

DeletedUser118181

Okay, we can take Rogue completely out of EVERYTHING!!! Sierra is working WITH TSuper. TSuper & Sierra are WORKING with Rhythm. Crash is going to have to deal with all of them soon instead of listening to my GREAT advice.

News to me. I had no idea

LOVERLOVER

Motivation is obvious- doh- more real estate. I had a VERY trustworthy birdie told me about the TSUPER/Rhythm pending merge. Rhythm will cull their crap/lazy players and replace them with TSuper's decent players- at this point I can ONLY recommend Nine Inch Nail. He is pretty awesome! If you look at the world map it would be silly for Rhythm not to play nice and sucker TSuper in. I know for a FACT Sierra is working with TSuper because Skype nobled a village INSIDE MY CLUSTER from their most active player- c-note. Sierra promptly stacked it for him, too. Skype claimed they just traded villages- in fact, here's his mail to me- Bottom up buddies!
18873_thumb
LOVERLOVERyesterday at 18:01
besides dearest, it is not me who needs convincing.

18873_thumb
LOVERLOVERyesterday at 17:49
not one bit. Finally, the real you comes out. Laffy taffy!

11515_thumb
skypeyesterday at 17:48
as i thought. full of shit, you are.

18873_thumb
LOVERLOVERyesterday at 17:47
stop trying to use big words. It's silly.

18873_thumb
LOVERLOVERyesterday at 17:47
your little village in my cluster..... the entire thing is a falsity.

11515_thumb
skypeyesterday at 17:45
and the requisite proof of it being a fallacious statement

11515_thumb
skypeyesterday at 17:45
Find me one instance i have lied

18873_thumb
LOVERLOVERyesterday at 17:42
na- you have proven yourself not good at this game and a liar. I will take my narcissism and delusion.

11515_thumb
skypeyesterday at 17:40
Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night, Chrissy. You've proven long ago that you are both narcissistic and delusional.

18873_thumb
LOVERLOVERyesterday at 17:39
Good excuse, ain't fooling me.

11515_thumb
skypeyesterday at 17:38

I made a deal, i traded a village elsewhere that had little use to me for a village that i can put to use. i call that smart tribalwars. Have a peek yourself.
Defender:skype
Destination:0053 K34 W (428|335) K34
Quantity:23495194721458996701070706610258040

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So your assumption is called proof?
As far as I know there was a trade between Tsuper and Sierra, which was win-win, so there was no point in argueing about it.
And I can say Im much close to Sierra than you are so I think my sources are a bit better, dont you?

11515_thumb
skypeyesterday at 17:48
as i thought. full of shit, you are.

LOVERLOVER

Considering I heard it from one of your players, nope... you're just out of the know apparently lol. It was not nice of Skype to tell me that. Thanks for reposting it :(

DeletedUser118181

You have no idea what's actually going on do you? Just trying to make everyone mad?

Player not found.

C-note, I don't consider her a "Legend". Just because broke the most possible ODT you could possibly get doesn't mean she is brilliant at everything. Where do I start.. as I keep on saying over and over again. It's not the past that counts, it's how you present yourself on the current world.

You joined on 13th December, 2014 and the highest Rank on W78 you got to is Rank 229 which is just shit considering I could name other accounts here on W78 that have been better than you on this World. If you are as good as you are making yourself out to be, "legends" know barbling into far away continents during startup is just nooby too (you did get nobled out of K13 and K24 which is even worse).

You are just one of these players that is simply what I call a 'nuisance' who just decided to pick on TSUPER and then make drama on the externals. "Legends" care about their reputation more than their ego bear in mind, now you have big battle to face which you are a very good frontline player but not up to my standards at growing which doesn't make you the complete package.

Learn to grow as your stats in the first 4 Months of W19 account is appauling comparing the players nowadays so please stop going on about the past and make history instead of things that is gone. You are worse than person who cannot get over their dead dog them
:lol:

LOVERLOVER

someone give me an account so I can teach this little boy how to play...... has to be near him.

and while are at it-

stat update- LOVERLOVER- 46 villages

Opponents defeated:4.580.589

Player not found.- 211 villages

Opponents defeated:2.965.852

Last edited: