Do they deserve it?

DeletedUser198

Well now, it has been a long time already in this world and we have seen alot of great players pushing for OD and now we have a large amount of players with OD and i would like to see what others thinks for the top 20 players for OD, do they deserve that position, as in putting up the challenge to earn that OD or are they just being destroyed and got lucky with the OD, explain and maybe do you see someone else coming into the top?

1 Tatisan
2 sir colbey
3 wafflesmasher
4 Henk the Great
5 Broly
6 Schlalip
7 King Patrick II
8 mladenxx
9 sayko 38
10 jascatman2
11 Wei Long
12 gotnetdon
13 pooponknob
14 Ferdiesound
15 rezzo
16 Lord of the Squares
17 Wraazer
18 garsy1
19 tony mokbell
20 nino317

DeletedUser

5. Broly - Does not deserve it because he made a thread on the forums to brag about his ODD.

DeletedUser

16 Lord of the Squares

you might say I am biased, but he is one of the most skilled offensive players I have seen so far.

DeletedUser198

5. Broly - Does not deserve it because he made a thread on the forums to brag about his ODD.

Uh no, i could careless im up there really.... this was a question i was asking for real opinions, not hearing crap come from you =]

carriestupidhead

Henk truly deserves it and regardless of being an enemy he is the best we've encountered on our front, so im told...hats off to him in that case :)

DeletedUser

1 Tatisan - ODA and ODD, really I think its fair he has this spot.
2 sir colbey - An ODA whore who only attacks little n00blets who he can handle. No balls to take on anybody as large as him like Ruud60 or wyandt.
3 wafflesmasher - Who?
4 Henk the Great - who?
5 Broly - The legendary Broly... Deserves it
6 Schlalip - SLW ODD from BDeath. Doesn't deserve it.
7 King Patrick II - KG, ~K52K~, deserves this spot. :)
8 mladenxx - XIII member?
9 sayko 38 - Who?
10 jascatman2 - Who?
11 Wei Long - Who?
12 gotnetdon - VS. coward?
13 pooponknob - n00blet. according to duck face useless nothing because he was in RRA. Probably got all this from nobling inactives in RRA and nobling ~LDOP~ n00bs in VS.
14 Ferdiesound - All this ODD from XXXX attacking. Once asked me for an invite into RAA, deep in VS. owned territory.
15 rezzo - Thx for the ODD $CoD$ and -TBP-, he says. Shouldn't be here
16 Lord of the Squares
17 Wraazer - Grumpy old man who attacks whoever he wants.
18 garsy1 - Deserves this. Fought all the way, similar to sir colbey but by no means a coward
19 tony mokbell - As deadly and evil as the real criminal in Australia. An ODA beast, has balls the size of the moon.
20 nino317 - Like sir colbey.

carriestupidhead

15 rezzo - Thx for the ODD $CoD$ and -TBP-, he says. Shouldn't be here

Naaa it was all COD deary ;)
-TBP- has nothing to do with that, we don't attack people who beg us to...we make our own schedules :D

DeletedUser54315

My opinion for what it is worth is that if these players have an equal (ish) measure of ODA and ODD to make up their total OD then they are worth it as they have proved themselves in both attacking and defending.

Just ODA could be gained from internal and barbarian nobling and just ODD could be gained from getting tons of support from tribal members when in the process of being rimmed.

http://www.twstats.com/en22/index.php?page=rankings&mode=playersod

I think therefore that the table shown in the above link shows a more accurate picture of who deserves their position.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65255

mladenxx and tony mokbell are two of the best attackers i know :) good players and deserve their spot imo.
Wraazer I guess deserves his spot, the amount of tribes he's pissed off and hes still there doing well and attacking anyone he likes. Good player I guess, just a bit of an asshole :)
Tatisan and Henk being targeted in the I war and its damn hard when a whole tribe target one player - especially from tribes like TBP an $COD$! Even could include waffesmasher who isn't doing that bad against the great D3TH.

DeletedUser

2 guys from ~k52k~ who got owned and are eventually going to get nobled out after our current war is taken care of.

This guy is one of the reasons I got such a high ODD. Don't think he actually got a village though.

DeletedUser

UPDATE:​

1Tatisan 53,59 Mio. =
2wafflesmasher 34,67 Mio. +1
3Henk the Great 33,77 Mio. +1
4sir colbey 33,24 Mio. - 2
5Broly 33,00 Mio. =
6garsy1 31,95 Mio. =
7Lord of the Squares30,42 Mio. +9
8King Patrick II 27,97 Mio. -1
9Schlalip 27,35 Mio. =
10jascatman2 27,09 Mio. =