Do W111 Tribes Suck?

DeletedUser124168

Hello my dears.

I do hope you are having a wonderful Christmas time.
Granny is of course. *sips sherry*
Well seeing as your old Granny cant see anyone she immediately recognises with these reading glasses, I thought I'd take a nice look at thetop few tribes of world 111.

At number one. *sips tea* ah, now that's a familliar name. IKEA!
How wonderful, I once enjoyed a good run in a tribe with that name, maybe some of my old friends are in there....
Hmmm... Maybe not... 202 villages capped at <500p. That said with a rank 1 ODA, I would assume someone in there is carrying the flock or has TW staff been putting troops in barbs again!

ECy47YL.png

How about this newfangled 8AA8 I've been hearing nothing about because I'm new to the world.
*pushes up glasses frame* Ah now that's more like it. Only 2 pages of 0-500 point conquers. Perhaps I can take these old boys seriously.
Lets take a look at their pedigree.
That zNewC and Seven Devils have what Granny likes to call a "fightin" ODA stat.
Keep it up folks!

What are the fine folks at DS doing... My son has a Nintendo you know.
24 caps under 500p? Lets taker a closer look then.
Well I can see that Mike Pthyson fellow is hitting something. Maybe theres some fight in that old dear.

What wisdom can you folks share with old Granny about the tribes of World 111? I'd love for you tel tell me.

Cheerio!

-Granny Evelyn

DeletedUser124150

What good is taking enemy villas when you are 300k points behind. You take as many barb as poss, scavenge, because gives more res than farming and nuke opponents by using force of having soo many more villages.

What game are you playing?

DeletedUser124168

What is this scavenging feature about then my dear?
Had none of that back in my day! *rattles cane*

Is mass looting with help from scripts not in the meta anymore?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking of making a similar post as well to be honest.
I got to thinking about what the game is about, From the couple of worlds or so I've played I always thought it was more about stopping others from growing rather than growing yourself. Even more so when it hurts you with limiting target options due to the points difference. The old bash rounds on speed where always fun.
I did have a brief chat to the rank one player & it was reassuring to find the mail was answered polity which is always good news, knowing that even at the top they are prepared to make time to chat to the little guy. I always found time as well when ever I was in a similar position.

When I noticed the tag 8AA8 I thought oh W10 players but do not notice any I know which is a shame :( They have been taking out a few more players instead of barbs.

ODA is not everything it would be nice to remove players without ever having to rebuild a nuke.

I do like the world I just myself would like a bit more forum activity than I see at present. Our W21 top 20 review had 2910 replies to it :
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/w21s-current-top-20.149591/

It would be nice to see a bit more info of how the tribes are doing from the tribes themselves.