Do you benefit from attack breaks?

Do you benefit from attack breaks?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Ultimatum X said:
Don't suppose you could make a thread for the blog?

It's a poll, the question is "Do you benefit from the attack breaks?"

Options:

Yes
No

Merry Christmas

Festive polls for all!
Feel free to elaborate on why you chose the option that you chose o_O

Merry Christmas!

pokemon_christmas_tree_icon_by_mikaristar-d35lz0t.gif

darkaniken2

Of course I do. 3 days where I don't have to log in at all, instead of just once. Perfect.

DeletedUser64821

I'm gonna say no. Overall, I only missed one whole day, and even then I was able to check on my iPhone if I had attacks or something like that. I miss more days during the spring when I'm going out to sports events and whatnot than over Christmas.

I'd say its more of a pain right now since I was about to send some nobles, just to realize like 9:52 in that its gonna land on Dec. 31.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna say no. Overall, I only missed one whole day, and even then I was able to check on my iPhone if I had attacks or something like that. I miss more days during the spring when I'm going out to sports events and whatnot than over Christmas.

I'd say its more of a pain right now since I was about to send some nobles, just to realize like 9:52 in that its gonna land on Dec. 31.

Perhaps you selected the wrong option, because your vote came through as 'yes'. :icon_eek:

AndyJc

But its really sad that you have to check your phone and stuff for TW on Christmas day.

DeletedUser64821

Perhaps you selected the wrong option, because your vote came through as 'yes'. :icon_eek:

I originally said yes because I was away, but after really thinking about it I changed my mind and I don't see a way to change it :icon_redface:

But its really sad that you have to check your phone and stuff for TW on Christmas day.

It wasn't all that bad for me. I mean I can only spend so much time with my family before I need a little while to get away.
Not to mention, checking for attacks and mails only takes a few minutes.

DeletedUser

xmas is to important to over look and ignore in favour of constantly checking online games for attacks which wont be incoming but the rest of our lives arnt important enough to take priority over a game which never ends.

DeletedUser

I would say yes. It' a good time to reorganize your defenses, review the status of your villages and move resources.

DeletedUser

I felt the benefit of Attack Breaks, I never logged on for nearly a week from Xmas Eve until New Years Eve. I would not of logged on New Years Eve but the good lady was ill so we stayed in that evening.

I agree with a few of the above comments;

"It is a good time to reorganise your defense and review your villages."

"It is nice to be able to spend more time with the family and not worry about work/ online games other things that are ultimately less important."

Happy New Year to all.

DeletedUser

I feel if anything, overall (in the game) you will not benefit. Everyone gets the same opportunity to reorganise their villages, rebuild troops, villages etc. and so on. You may appear to benefit, but many others will be taking the same opportunity.

But in real life, if I was still playing, I personally would benefit. It would be nice to be able to leave my village for an extended period of time without fear of seeing 100 incomings arriving in 10 minutes.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry guys but if you need TW to apply the Xmas policy for you to have a break from your screen and enjoy your holiday there's something fundamentally wrong with you.
Is your life really that bad?

The way I see it is that the Christmas break is there to protect the 'normal addicts' from those ' super addicts' in need of professional advice.

If you belong to the 1st group then you benefit, if NOT time to talk to someone about it