Do yu like farming???

DeletedUser22924

Troops = Farming
Farming = Steady growth/More troops

Who ever doesnt like farming is ether new at this game or have 1000 villages and its then a pain in the............

Yeah....:icon_cool:

nobody actually likes farming, it's a pain to do, and it's boring.

but it's necessary if you want to have a better chance at succeding.

DeletedUser

I think that knowing you're making great progress, it becomes enjoyable.

DeletedUser83995

nobody actually likes farming, it's a pain to do, and it's boring.

but it's necessary if you want to have a better chance at succeding.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: I LOVE LOVE LOVE farming ;)

Till you get to many villages i think farming is fun, on W42 i currently have 18 villages and i farm with every one of them. On W38 i currently have 103 villages and i farm with about half of them. So farming is enjoyable for some people and knowing that your going to benefit from it you do more of it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser22924

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: I LOVE LOVE LOVE farming ;)

Till you get to many villages i think farming is fun, on W42 i currently have 18 villages and i farm with every one of them. On W38 i currently have 103 villages and i farm with about half of them. So farming is enjoyable for some people and knowing that your going to benefit from it you do more of it :icon_rolleyes:

i should have put most.:lol:

DeletedUser

I don't mind farming with one village. After a while you kinda fall into a routine of doing it. What I find really annoying is farming with two villages. After so long with one village all of a sudden your routine is broken, you have to share farms between your villages (unless you noble far enough) and everything just gets really messy :icon_cry:

I should just stay at one village until its maxed, the game would be easier that way.