Doctors malpractice

DeletedUser

Dr. Chase today at 15:35
What was supose to be a 'personal matter' has turned into a tribal matter between our tribes. I would like to tell you all that there is not even the slightest question of who will win this conflict. It WILL be DoctoR.

Unlike your leaders we are not going to try and recruit you into our tribe, we don't really want you. BUT I will tell you this, we will CONTINUE to hunt down each of you, and keep up the attacks until we do eventualy noble every single DOORS member.

We have been doing this for MANY MANY worlds, working together as the basic core team we have now. You will perish.

We will give you another option. Quit DOORS and our pursuit of you will hault for now. Then you personaly might have a chance to make it in this world. Otherwise your chance is 0.

You may see this as a threat, truthfuly it is not, it is just the facts, as I have told so many other tribes in the past. And stay in DOORS and I guarentee you will see this come to pass.

Someone is really worried :D :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

darkera06 said:
FLIPERIZZZ today at 08:37
Hello,
We think that you are pretty good to join our elite players tribe [ally]doors[/ally].If you would like to join.Let me know and we will proceed with the check :)
We are near - we can make a great team
Rokas

This is only in response to their feeble attempts to recruit every member of DoctoR who has the 'points' to fit their 'whore criteria'.

DeletedUser

This is only in response to their feeble attempts to recruit every member of DoctoR who has the 'points' to fit their 'whore criteria'.
I see it as DOORS are attempting to recruit who they see, and I would hope you see, as talented players that would make their tribe a bigger and more effective force.

DeletedUser

You really don't know who I am, do you? :icon_razz:

Hehe , tbh not .. And i wish i could have known you sooner :icon_smile: . I just read your PnPs that you posted the links to on here ... You are a grandmaster :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

DOORS > Doctor

simple.

Yeah that is why they were so eager to ally with us huh?? Probably just all butt hurt becasue we would not.
[spoil]
May20 on 09.12. at 04:17
congrats on the aca~
the third in our K~
well done~
wondering how wonderful it would be~if we could be allies
Dr. Chase on 09.12. at 04:23
Not so possible since your guys first noble was one of our guys. Like I have mentioned to another member of doors, we never once attacked any of you, doors drew first blood.
Dr. Chase on 09.12. at 04:23
Hey but thanks for the congrats :)
May20 on 09.12. at 05:06
I think you got this totally wrong~
kingfarrow was a member of Doors
this time it was personal problems between vege_leo and kingfarrow
it has nothing to do with the tribe :the doors
Dr. Chase on 09.12. at 05:11
yeah, and I would consider it just that EXCEPT we didn't recruit him, he said he was leaving doors from a broken agreement from your tribe. We at DoctoR never once went out to attack/recruit or anything your members, but it did turn out that you nobled ours...now it has just gotten a little nasty.
May20 on 09.12. at 05:12
like u said~he did came to you~
he also broke the relationship with vege_leo
that's why I said ~~~ the whole thing about vege_leo vs Kingfarrow is their personal business~
it shouldn't invovle tribes
Dr. Chase on 09.12. at 05:17
Well it went from that, to attacking other members of our tribe to inviting memebers of our tribe that were never in your tribe.
DoctoR was NOT looking for early hostile relations with Door that will just result in weakening both of our tribes, but we also have no intentions of just letting all these hostile actions against us just let go. HAD it JUST been between them and never no farther, well it might have been different.
May20 on 09.12. at 05:21
about jemily~
he was an ex-k.o.k member
so we had contacted each other way back in the past @_@
besides...
if I have mail from past that he was debating either to join doors or doctors~
he said he will make another decision at 2k points
and today he got 2k points and decided to come into the doors
it's like therealwildone and kingsnot joined ur tribe~
it's not like we are trying to steal your friend
we only want to be with our friends
anyway~I don't plan to argue with you~
you are still being well respected by me~personally
you are definitely a great, experienced player~
K64 is pretty chaotic~but doctor is the best in the K64 right now~that's also impressive~
great team~great members~great players~
congrats
regards
may20
Dr. Chase on 09.12. at 05:27
I respect you guys as well, very much so. And you guys are really more consentrated in K 54 yes? I hear that was where you were going to make your home k?
I ACTUALLY do understand all of what you are telling me, AND believe you. I have heard the EXACT same thing from jemily dude. We already have some assults out against him, but truthfully we are planning more retaliation, but I could easily divert the attention that has not already been sent.
I really would so much rather consentrate our resources on getting rid of the nubs in our k than an out and out battle with you guys.
I am not asking you to accept anything, and know what is already in motion can not be stopped OF COURSE, but I will detour any further retaliation against your tribe and ONLY base ours on what your future actions against Doctor are.
May20 on 09.12. at 05:34
we are planning to go up north into K54~
most of the members are near the top of K64~

but we do have a few in K64 mid area~
and we would like to make sure they are safe~
btw....linwood is in a very tough position~
he is in our core @_@
he was also a door members
chaos isn't very happy that they can't work together anymore~~
also our leader freeman is right up there not far from linwood~
about the lord guys right above me~
he is also in our core @_@
I think tribe location wise~we only have a few conflicts
but mostly not related~~
anyway~~we can talk about the potential diplomacy between us in the near future again~
at the moment, I don't think we will harm you guys~
even if you guys are going at us~
I think..we would only dodge and defend for now~and keep growing on our side~
btw...we are a small tribe, so every voice counts~
I think sometimes..we do what we do~because one of two isn't happy about something~
kingfarrow's case~~vege_leo got mad~~
linwood's case~freeman + chaos felt terrible
we were sad for losing our members~
but we don't blame doctors~
only trying to target those individuals~
regards
may20
Dr. Chase on 09.12. at 05:40
Yeah we have the same situation with that one guy who just left, right smack dab in our teritory. You are the only one I am telling WHY in any way, but I give you my word I am pulling the ops that we were organizing. I agree it is mostly personal. No guarantees on just that one dude tho.
May20 on 09.12. at 05:41
k~~
thx for understanding~
Dr. Chase on 09.12. at 05:44
Welcome, thanks for being diplomatic about it :)
[/spoil]

AND the only reason that we waited on retaliation was their 'word' that this was just a personal matter.

AND
[spoil]
Hidden attacks ixjemilyix (Dec 09,2009 16:10)
The attacker has won
Morale: 100%, Luck: 21.9%

Hidden
Defender (460|656)
Pikeman: 841 (-841)
Swordsman: 625 (-625)
Scout: 210 (-210)

Haul: 2.437 834 0 3271/31020
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 17 to level 6
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level21 to level19
Opponents defeated - points:
Defender: 0
Created usingMytwstats reports converter

followed by

Hidden attacks ixjemilyix (Dec 09,2009 17:46)
The attacker has won
Morale: 100%, Luck: -8.5%

Hidden
Defender (460|656)
Pikeman: 15 (-15)
Swordsman: 11 (-11)
Scout: 26 (-26)

Haul: 8.940 11.468 7.652 28060/28060
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 7 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level19 to level15
Defender: 0
Created usingMytwstats reports converter
[/spoil]

AND
We only just begun :)

Reports are inc of ONLY O in their villages, easy marks.

Garrock

C'mon Chase, you are more savvy than that, of course they tell you anything to avoid a war, there are very few nobles in this world yet. If you are attacking a good player who only has 1 village, you expect alot of defense? I hope not, or I over-estimated them. I would expect a number of backtimes if I were your tribemates. Are you saying your tribemates are defensive?

Also, I would suggest they likely have a certain amount of respect for your tribe as a whole, and would want to avoid a war at this stage of the world. That shouldn't be confused with fear. Doctor seems a pretty decent tribe, I just don't think they are in the same class as DOORS (as a whole)

DeletedUser

DOORS > Doctor

simple.

I don't see how you would come to that conclusion. I have known the Doctor's leadership for a long time and that is an experienced group that is more than capable. Doors may be taking on more than they can handle.

DeletedUser

Oh but they have such uber scary troops :icon_eek:

The defender has won
Date:___.: Dec 10, 2009 16:31:12
Luck:___.-6.6%
Morale:a.100%

Attacker:__Hidden
Village:___rHidden
Units:______
Quantity:sr.Hidden
Losses:___/Hidden
Defender:/r[player]May20[/player]
Village:___r[village](457|602)[/village]
Units:______
Quantity:/.__59____54___-s0_-r__27___-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r
Losses:__s_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r
Espionage:
Resources scouted:___
holz.png
__
lehm.png
__
eisen.png
Buildings:
Village Headquarters (Level 17)
Barracks (Level 9)
Stable (Level 5)
Smithy (Level 9)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 22)
Clay pit (Level 23)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 17)
Warehouse (Level 15)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 11)
Units outside of village:
_r
_-s0_-r_-s1_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r
Attacker:__0
Defender:/r0
Created using Mytwstats reports converter

@ Garrock I am saying we can defend AS WELL as attack :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrock

should be a fun war regardless.. just an outsiders perception is all :)

DeletedUser

Dr. Chase today at 15:35
What was supose to be a 'personal matter' has turned into a tribal matter between our tribes. I would like to tell you all that there is not even the slightest question of who will win this conflict. It WILL be DoctoR.

Unlike your leaders we are not going to try and recruit you into our tribe, we don't really want you. BUT I will tell you this, we will CONTINUE to hunt down each of you, and keep up the attacks until we do eventualy noble every single DOORS member.

We have been doing this for MANY MANY worlds, working together as the basic core team we have now. You will perish.

We will give you another option. Quit DOORS and our pursuit of you will hault for now. Then you personaly might have a chance to make it in this world. Otherwise your chance is 0.
Wow thats an awesome offer! :icon_eek:

You may see this as a threat, truthfuly it is not, it is just the facts, as I have told so many other tribes in the past. And stay in DOORS and I guarentee you will see this come to pass.
Actually it is a threat. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't offer more than I am willing to give, nor do I threaten. :)