Does Anyone Remeber BUM??

DeletedUser

I use to be in the tribe Barmy Ugly Men - BUM for short, does anyone remember them, and if so did you respect them and find them and good tribe? Please message back :)

DeletedUser

i was in them. under my account cubanmessiahm, early in world one. hell, around july to august 06, but i was HOPE to with that account :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A long time ago in a world far, far away...

But yes, I remember them, didn't think a thing of them, they neither annoyed nor pleased me. Though I think I managed to snuggle up inside some of their villages, I'm not sure.

DeletedUser

Yea, weren't they primarily in the South? (SouthEast, maybe)

Do you remember some guy named Janesy?

DeletedUser

Yea, weren't they primarily in the South? (SouthEast, maybe)

Do you remember some guy named Janesy?

I remember the name Janesy from somewhere, though I can't exactly remember anything about it... I think they were in SE, as was I (ish), primarily being in K66 but with other outposts in K56/67/76

DeletedUser

Cheeseypeas was the main duke, he left the game suddenly, without a word. Fisu took over and ran BUM for a long time. Mikel Arteta was the co-duke, but I think he got banned. Then Fisu had no more time for TW and had to leave, thats when everything started going downhill for BUM.
BUM was somewhat mainly in K84, actually owning the K. Fisu was in K74 and Bartosah was also in K74. Later they slowly started to move to K94(I mean the tribe). But yes, BUM also had some outposts, cant remember where tho.

PS: For some reason, I cant quite remember Janesy..the name is familiar tho.

DeletedUser

I think I launched a coordinated assault on Cheeseypeas with a couple of other plays... My bad :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Don't worry, you didnt make him quit :p I was sitting the account when he didnt show up ever again.

DeletedUser

I remember BUM, think we were allied at some point before they disbanded and reformed again.

Didn't fisu get an account in TW and dismiss people? Or am I thinking of someone else? It was a while back and my memory is fading.

I also remember janesy very well, I believe I "stole" his tribe (his words not mine) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

WL and IWL were a long time ally to BUM. Then when we lost some members you guys dropped our alliance and even attacked.
Nah, it wasnt fisu, dont remember who it was. The account in TW was dinho if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser

WL and IWL were a long time ally to BUM. Then when we lost some members you guys dropped our alliance and even attacked.
Surely you jest? Warlords attacking? unheard of! I want the evidence, reports, screen shots, chat logs...

DeletedUser

From my experience, WL were... Well... Not really worth getting infracted for it imo.

DeletedUser

Surely you jest? Warlords attacking? unheard of! I want the evidence, reports, screen shots, chat logs...

Oh I'm sorry, I usually give more than an hour to my once trusted allies.

DeletedUser

mmm i remember them, and it was either them or iscrom i was trying to remove from our allies list and get rid of because i did not like them :p

DeletedUser

Nah, it wasnt fisu, dont remember who it was. The account in TW was dinho if I remember correctly.

Didn't happen. WLE have always been loyal to allies. Even when SLR were down to their last player they will still kept as allies until the point were they refused to co-operate with us. If BUM were still willing to co-operate with WL fam. then they would have been kept as allies of WL fam. Allies aren't just dropped because they lost ranks.

DeletedUser

Didn't happen. WLE have always been loyal to allies. Even when SLR were down to their last player they will still kept as allies until the point were they refused to co-operate with us. If BUM were still willing to co-operate with WL fam. then they would have been kept as allies of WL fam. Allies aren't just dropped because they lost ranks.

Oh I guess the duke at the time lied to us. No, wait, I was the duke and received the mail.