Does Riot's members have no pride?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11603620
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11603620

I simply have to ask the community and the members of Riot here: Doesn't the tribe value honor and pride?

I'm just a 250k-player trying to survive until Riot wins the war. Yet about 5 days ago the player Kamadhenu began to attack me unprovoked bc he apparently was bored and was asked by a 100k player from NBD that was losing to me to attack my villages.

By today he's lost troops equivalent to 6 mill ODD, and he's since been attacking more members of BlaDe. Yesterday, however, our members had enough and started to fight back, taking several villages from him and what happens next? More players from Riot gets involved to help a coward that finally gets some resistance.

Dear Riot, please don't defend this coward. Let him reap what he sows or just simply demand that he stop attacking us. We will stop as well then!

Yours truly,

Deleted User - 848899365

Wait a minute.... you were the one who asked me to blow up blade

Tkdark2 Jul 28, 19:31
Hi there!
I'm humbly asking for a few minutes of your time to help us in our war against [ally]BLADE[/ally] as you have villages nearby. I do not ask for much, just fakes and, if possible, some nukes to keep [player]reivy[/player] and the other "big" players in that tribe busy.

Originally the plan was to request this through [player]Its a Full Send[/player] as the agreement was that he and some other members would attack them with nukes and fakes to help us when we declared war. Unfortunately he hasn't read any of my messages since yesterday before the war was declared, and from what I can see they have all their attention focused on us, meaning it's quite unlikely any members of [ally]Riot![/ally] are attacking them atm...

I understand you have no part in, or obligation to participate in this agreement, but we would still appreciate any help from you and the rest of [ally]Riot![/ally] in this matter and in honoring the agreement between us and [player]Its a Full Send[/player]:slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards

Deleted User - 11603620

Wait a minute.... you were the one who asked me to blow up blade
yes, when we still had an unofficial agreement with members of Riot to fight BlaDe together, but after several requests, not even fakes were sent so we had to go for peace before we ended in a complete loss (I had a front against two active players 3 times bigger than me). Then I sent a new message that we had agreed to peace and it was no longer necessary to attack. We also joined BlaDe as part of the peace condition a few days after the war.

Curious George

Reaction score
I simply have to ask the community and the members of Riot here: Doesn't the tribe value honor and pride?

I'm just a 250k-player trying to survive until Riot wins the war. Yet about 5 days ago the player Kamadhenu began to attack me unprovoked bc he apparently was bored and was asked by a 100k player from NBD that was losing to me to attack my villages.

By today he's lost troops equivalent to 6 mill ODD, and he's since been attacking more members of BlaDe. Yesterday, however, our members had enough and started to fight back, taking several villages from him and what happens next? More players from Riot gets involved to help a coward that finally gets some resistance.

Dear Riot, please don't defend this coward. Let him reap what he sows or just simply demand that he stop attacking us. We will stop as well then!

Yours truly,

699562049721597985.png
715682340852072523.png

Deleted User - 11603620

haven't backstabbed anyone, so far it's Riot that is the bad-guy here :)

Rimsoni

Reaction score
no honor or pride eh

Tkdark2 Aug 12, 22:25
Hi.

I'm not really interested in this war and won't be active enough to fight, thus I'm asking for a personal truce with you. Also would've prefered peace for my fellow tribe-members as well, but I understand that will be difficult, so I'm sticking with a personal requests :)

Deleted User - 11603620

no honor or pride eh
i got 250k points and already killed 7 mill Riot-troops in defense, getting a personal truce with one or two members won't make me feel ashamed at this point :)

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm just a 250k-player trying to survive until Riot wins the war. Yet about 5 days ago the player Kamadhenu began to attack me unprovoked
You realize that we need keep playing house keeping on the rim to get the 70% to finally end this shit world right?
Trust me I am not(and I doubt anyone) enjoying this clean up party. But it has to be done.

PS. I'm curious,
did Xandor. have a farm higher than 1 in any village? I kinda lost track of all the reports.

Deleted User - 11603997

When you started, most was already destroyd by kama. Now, nothing stands :p

tenor.gif

Deleted User - 11603997

Shall I post all of your nukes that I caught at home?

You might, i know there was some back home. Maybe 10 full nukes if i remeber correctly. Still i find it funny when i kill something from somebody that is much bigger than me^^