Doing it again

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date

DeletedUser

At least I am reasonably confident that I have nothing to fear from you.

why would you fear me?
and would that be needed for you to keep your "honorable" word?

I guess it would, that says a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1082

I was going to give Dar the Dark the resources, but you just keep harping on about "honor".It's my choice whether to give anyone my resources or not.

DeletedUser

of course it's your choice, according to if you want to honor your word or not.

and me greedy?
keep it, I don't want it anymore. you win...

DeletedUser1082

Wonderful. :) This thread was for fun, and I won't lower myself to arguing over my honor with you.

DeletedUser1082

How seriously do you take this game? More seriously than I do, even though you apparently just started playing. The first day of World 5 isn't even over and already my honor is in question.

DeletedUser

"Malreaux does not accept your messages"

lol was going to be my reply :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

How seriously do you take this game?
The game? Not much. You have nothing to fear from me, like you said.
But I take the “word” seriously enough to get a big target in my head because of it. Know what I mean?

The first day of World 5 isn't even over and already my honor is in question.
I already stated that I don’t want them anymore;
you wouldn’t keep posting if you didn’t felt the need to defend it, for some reason…

DeletedUser

Malreaux, no need to argue about this. :icon_wink:
This was a funny thread and guessing your name was an interesting thing to do. And I'm sure pretty much all involved jumped in for fun, not resources.
Anyway, I'm not even on w2 or w3 anymore.

Connecting this little guessing-game with honour is silly.

DeletedUser

Connecting this little guessing-game with honour is silly.
"If anyone playing world 2 seriously guesses it correctly, I'll send him..."
Well not honor it self, but the capacity to “honor his word”.

This was a funny thread and guessing your name was an interesting thing to do.
Oh that’s one of the funny parts, you didn’t guess his new name.
apparently, you were the winner without ever guessing it… :icon_biggrin:
What a game we have here.

I can see this being game to guess, what puzzles me is them not following the game rules and giving excuses (you can see all the thread since my guess, the right one, it’s ridiculous) which just pisses me of;

Anyway, I'm not even on w2 or w3 anymore..
Well, even if you wanted, you couldn’t then.
Because of what? The rules again. But I’m certain that doesn’t matter either. :icon_rolleyes:

ps: there's no point in this, I already know what to expect from certain individuals.

DeletedUser1082

Gans posted it on the forum. You're evidently the village idiot if you think I would have accepted it, or else you're insulting my own intelligence. I have the capacity to remove from Tribal Wars entirely. Well, if you really want the resources, I'll send them. However, they will land right after the noble train.

Good for you! You should be proud of yourself!

DeletedUser

Ok, to end this once and for all:

1rst
Gans posted it on the forum.
Erm…
Yesterday, 22:44
Malevolence?

Yesterday, 23:45
the new name was said already

Yesterday, 23:54
me FTW!

*goes check the warehouse capacity*

Yesterday, 23:59
nope, someone got it before you. (this is what he posted in my forum): {EDIT: yeah your own forum}

Malevolence today at 21:04 Quote For some reason, the game wouldn't allow me to use Puss in Boots. :(

I call it off. {EDIT: wow}

no :booty: for you {EDIT: yeah that's the kind of word I'm talking about}

2nd
You're evidently the village idiot if you think I would have accepted it, or else you're insulting my own intelligence.
No, I believe you’re insulting everyone else’s.
“village idiot” – now there’s a name for my future paladin. :icon_razz:

3rd
I have the capacity to remove from Tribal Wars entirely.
I’m sorry, I’m not following you.
Remove entirely who from Tribal Wars?
Me!? Why?

4rth
Well, if you really want the resources, I'll send them. However, they will land right after the noble train.
The game? Not much. You have nothing to fear from me, like you said.
But I take the “word” seriously enough to get a big target in my head because of it. Know what I mean?
Well you obviously do know haha :icon_biggrin:

And no, I’ve already said I don’t want your resources. I’m going to keep my word, thereby honouring it. :icon_wink:

5th
Good for you! You should be proud of yourself!
I couldn’t say the same for you.

ps: somebody close this thread, this is getting very annoying.

DeletedUser1082

Well, that's too bad, isn't it? I intended to use Puss in Boots. It is my decision whether I award the resources to the person that guessed my originally intended name or the one I actually used. You don't think I'd do the same thing I did for world 4 with making it start with Mal did you? I was willing to give the resources to Dar the Dark. If he had accepted, I'd have sent them. My honor is perfectly intact, and your arguement only further secures it.

I am proud of myself, Wendigo. :D The whole point is that what you say doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

Well, that's too bad, isn't it? I intended to use Puss in Boots. It is my decision whether I award the resources to the person that guessed my originally intended name or the one I actually used. You don't think I'd do the same thing I did for world 4 with making it start with Mal did you? I was willing to give the resources to Dar the Dark. If he had accepted, I'd have sent them. My honor is perfectly intact, and your arguement only further secures it.

I am proud of myself, Wendigo. :D The whole point is that what you say doesn't matter.

A complete thread dedicated to you, that must feel good.

(My cat/tiger is bigger then yours... at least something is bigger)

DeletedUser

GRRR!!

I could argue with what you said, but I’m not going to.
Whateva…
Later dudes!