Dominance Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser33113
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The only fail I see is that experienced by you.
Rather than just passing by you chose to drop in for a very original and useful comment.
You did not even manage to put a smile on my face if the purpose of that comment was to amuse someone. Furthermore, I have no sense of humor left (not that I ever had some) having worked on my computer for about 12 hours and I still have some typing to finish despite the terrible cold I have cought. And yes, I love to be crabby from time to time, it is healthy, if I can say so. It brings some balance into the life along with all the nice and always smiling people. Now you owe me an answer regarding my inquiry. To sweeten up my situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68103

The fail is nickerj only controls these maps.... he has nothing to do with the ingame maps.....

DeletedUser

I did not know it, now I do.
I finally remembered where the ''Request support'' option was and sent in a ticket.

DeletedUser75670

-S.A- Family and DLV colours look too similar too each other, maybe try putting one as pink (preferably DLV)? And can daeth edit the thread to show -S.A- Family as being -S.A- and ~RS~

DeletedUser

-S.A- Family and DLV colours look too similar too each other, maybe try putting one as pink (preferably DLV)? And can daeth edit the thread to show -S.A- Family as being -S.A- and ~RS~

The thread cant be edited.

BUT, even though the thread isnt updated, the maps are updated daily, with tribe changes and all that taken into account.

EDIT: i cant actually see -S.A- on the map.. where are they? o.0

DeletedUser54677

BUT, even though the thread isnt updated, the maps are updated daily, with tribe changes and all that taken into account.

Top tribes map (points), top noblers (tribe) map.

DeletedUser75670

We're second in quite a few Ks K55 is the only one I know for definite but there are others too

DeletedUser

Hey.... I'm second in 2 continents....

Always the bridesmaid and never the bride :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

manic are good. storm overrate themselves..............

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

Not sure if its a milestone, but =RedFox= is first in 2Ks, 27&37.

This point was already made, I believe, in the milestones thread. No1 also made a post about being 2nd in two K's.

Deus is very proud of =RedFox= for being one of the many players that make Deus as a whole proud of it's tag.

abezyana

something is wrong with this map...

Tribe ranking for the continent 88
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 AYREON 7,60 Mio. 795
2 Deus 6,24 Mio. 629
3 FRMA 6,23 Mio. 630
4 MANIC 5,46 Mio. 567

yet manic is shown to be #1 in that K...

sypherr

because manic and frma are family add them both together and you get manic number 1

DeletedUser75670

This point was already made, I believe, in the milestones thread. No1 also made a post about being 2nd in two K's.

Deus is very proud of =RedFox= for being one of the many players that make Deus as a whole proud of it's tag.

Oops! Posted that in the wrong thread! Thanks for pointing it out though

Status
Not open for further replies.