Dominant tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

With all these new worlds coming about all I see are these foreign country tribes with English as a second language. Are any of the heavy hitters from other worlds going to be playing, and or tribes that dominate other worlds going to rise to the top?

Rakiavik

i agree, the more worlds our servers get, the more foreign tribes come in. Im in the newest world, with a "non certain country tribe" that i made.

DeletedUser

With all these new worlds coming about all I see are these foreign country tribes with English as a second language. Are any of the heavy hitters from other worlds going to be playing, and or tribes that dominate other worlds going to rise to the top?
World 5 was exactly the same at the start, and then after a few weeks had passed you started to see the nationality based tribes drop down the rankings. I assume the same will happen here - national tribes are always gonig to be disadvantaged against well-organised tribes who accept talented players regardless of where theyre from.

DeletedUser

this is not a new thing ...
it first started in W2 with RO family ..
and then in W3 with itally and brazil and of course the mighty turkey family

but of course as they all went down .. this will happen each time a server starts
the first days you will find these tribes go up in the sky as they mange to gather each other fast when the server starts .. but by time they go down the road as they r full of n00b players

i'm from Egypt .. and i hate such tribe i have joined the turkey tribe in W3 and from that day i made my oath that i'm not going to join such tribe anymore ... in fact i'm going to help anyone to take such tribes down

DeletedUser

People make some common mistakes when it comes to tribes. In the early stages of the game some tribes seems to be very strong and cool. But after a month or two those tribes fall or simply fail.

Not working:
- family tribes (they don't usually work because lack of communication, personal interests etc.).
- continental tribes (at some point they are cool... but people start to fight over villages and so on... too much blue around you).
- blind recruitment - you will only find noobs.
- huge allies list - you need farms don't you.

World 6 is a little crappy in the begging. Too many tribes... point whoring etc.
I think the dominant tribes will be: Ori, RoE (if it is the same team from W5)... I don't know time will eventually tell.

DeletedUser

People make some common mistakes when it comes to tribes. In the early stages of the game some tribes seems to be very strong and cool. But after a month or two those tribes fall or simply fail.

Not working:
- family tribes (they don't usually work because lack of communication, personal interests etc.).
- continental tribes (at some point they are cool... but people start to fight over villages and so on... too much blue around you).

World 6 is a little crappy in the begging. Too many tribes... point whoring etc.
I think the dominant tribes will be: Ori, RoE (if it is the same team from W5)... I don't know time will eventually tell.

Wow, if this isnt a perfect example of contradicting oneself in one's own post.

Those two tribes are both Families of tribes. Plus I know Ori tried to control continents on w5.....

DeletedUser

I think that the family tribes will not stand a chance against the players who know what they're doing. Family tribes are not good at working together and for the most part are full of incompetent players. I can't wait to see what the top 20 will look like in a few weeks, possibly a month.

DeletedUser

Those tribes learned something from their mistakes... And Ori is fine on World 5 ... And it will be for a long time. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5739

MF seem to be doing quite well at the moment, wonder if it will stay that way

DeletedUser8194

Even though my stay on tribal wars has been short, I can already tell family tribes are hated.

Why is this might I ask?

DeletedUser

Not working:

Are you kidding? As long as there's teamwork in a continent-based tribe(i.e. people with a modicum(sp?) of talent), there's always a way to expand.

And HOT...I wouldn't be surprised if they fell apart...again

DeletedUser6123

Not working:

Continental tribes work fine if you plan them carefully.

DeletedUser

Those tribes learned something from their mistakes... And Ori is fine on World 5 ... And it will be for a long time. :icon_wink:

Im not saying they will or wont do well. I have spent enough time in this game now to realize one thing. There is no sure thing.

DeletedUser

Even though my stay on tribal wars has been short, I can already tell family tribes are hated.

Why is this might I ask?

Because they go for quantity, purely because they have to quality. They make threats, but when it comes right down to it, they fail.

There are some good families... they are hated because they are too good. These tribes are very rare

Status
Not open for further replies.