Domino Declares..

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Here are a couple reasons I believe Matt and ??E?? are better than you and Banned...

1). Matt has earned respect from competing against stronger opponents than Banned has...

Could you please name the tribes we have warred.

2). Matt has pulled himself and his tribe into the top 4 through more adversity than you have...

I agree, his tribe has been through a lot.

3). Matt contributes more positive and constructive PnP, which also gains his tribe more respect.

I agree, Im more confrontational.

4). ??E?? more often than not talks with their axes, unlike you star, who only talks and is afraid to have his tribe stand on their own. I feel bad for my ex-[O] mates that are following you...

You cant seriously think that when we have a huge lead on the overall ODA and ODD tribal wise. You act like we are scared to attack people when we have been fighting for our k's since day 1 like everyone else. And na, your ex tribe mates are in good hands. I always watch out for my members.

5). ??E?? doesnt seem overly concerned over rank, where as you star, care about nothing but rank.

Do the math, its not hard.

Matt and ??E?? > starkiller and Banned....

Personal opinion but I will say ??E?? is an excellent tribe. In my opinion a lot better than Domino.

facts- ??E?? was basically formed over night and ended up taking on ART as their first war. They had excellent coordination and picked their targets well.
- ??E?? has a lot better diplomacy skills than domino. If I ever argue with matt he wont just block me like ISE will. So yes, I think matt is more level headed than ISE.

Finally, I only care about rank? Banned has the same amount of members as Domino and 10 less than ??E??. If I cared about rank I could recruit Ayslum if I wanted. If you want to stick with that statement please state more facts about it. Until then it was just another extreme comment.

DeletedUser

man everyone and their mom thinks they are the best tribe and player and then we all takes turns flaming anyone that disagrees. i would like to see domino and banned go head to head since ise is so certain that banned is that much worse then E. I think to be honest if e and domino went head to head that domino would lose 74 and k64 k84 pretty fast since most of that is just recruited fluff and no where near this domino professionalism we all remember / think of... how would you best describe the domino skillsets in k85 as well? what do i know really though , and what does it matter really.

on a seperate note i would like to thank domino for the promotion from "quality player" to "Awsome" but i think the awsome list from e players could ezily start with dd crew and ezily continue well on down through matts crew as he mentioned in his post silva08 , mrfubar , adee , metal , bibby , russia, xbexx, 9867 , list continues. all hyper actives all able to snipe trains all able to send trains line up attacks etc. i just still dying to know how to earn proven rank

and auskilla ... you always are consistant - and i love how we discuss defending when in reality lots of us have those skillsets like silva08 for example didnt request support once even when begng 1/4 of the size and inside of d4alicious cores villages (d4alc had seemingly only went after silva in "art" war)

from what ive seen on this world and others elements of resilance along with skillsets come into play more often, and i think we can agree that skillset isnt usally the first issue- its resilance

as far as activity - resilance - skillsets - cordination - direction - teamwork i thinkn any tribe has the potential to be the top at any time but right now w/o a doubt its definetly e

I agree with everything here. I think your the only person in these forums who isnt biased.

DeletedUser54579

Why I say you only care about rank on a tribal level is this...

1) Domino vs Hog - the top ranked tribe at the time

2) Domino vs [O] - the top ranked tribe at the time

3) Art vs MP - a top ranked tribe

4) Sweet/ Matts tribe vs [O] - not what I consider part of the gang bang, if memory serves me right, Matt offered a diplomatic solution and had his hand forced.

5) ??E?? vs Art

6) Banned vs nobody worth mentioning, has avoided any wars that might involve taking a risk, have warred NATO and failed to eliminate. NATO, with all due respect to them, are only in the top 5 because of Banned's incompetency, and all the blame must start at the top with leadership.

DeletedUser

1) Domino vs Hog - the top ranked tribe at the time

Hog had some good players but that was at the very beginning of this world. That was when most players only had 4 villages or less. One good player could easily dominant 4 others.

2) Domino vs [O] - the top ranked tribe at the time

We were warring O at the same time but never publicly declared. Mcgonar would vouch for this as he sent me a message before he quit.

3) Art vs MP - a top ranked tribe

That wasnt much of a war. You cant say they were a good tribe when one of their leaders gave away his privs to the enemy. Faulty leadership does not make a tribe good.

4) Sweet/ Matts tribe vs [O] - not what I consider part of the gang bang, if memory serves me right, Matt offered a diplomatic solution and had his hand forced.

This was actually a good war.

5) ??E?? vs Art

Also a good war

6) Banned vs nobody worth mentioning, has avoided any wars that might involve taking a risk, have warred NATO and failed to eliminate. NATO, with all due respect to them, are only in the top 5 because of Banned's incompetency, and all the blame must start at the top with leadership.

we havent failed on Nato at all.

But since you failed to answer my question on who we have warred I will post them for you.

1. Nubs
2. O
3. JAR

Nato and asylum were just skirmishes so I dont know why you keep thinking we warred them...

Side 1:
Tribes: BANNED
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NATO
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 662
Side 2: 187
Difference: 475

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,665,059
Side 2: 1,631,650
Difference: 4,033,409

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ASYLUM
Players:

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 107
Difference: 153

image.php

Side 1: 2,293,412
Side 2: 989,993
Difference: 1,303,419

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -JAR-
Players:

Side 1: 234
Side 2: 27
Difference: 207

image.php

Side 1: 2,136,390
Side 2: 256,917
Difference: 1,879,473

image.php

Like I said before, I dont see how we are failing. Most conquers that tribes get on us are through our inactives. Domino even knows that because they started nobling Ep while he was still in our tribe. Considering I dont look at stats daily I didnt even notice it. Stuff like that adds up but there really isnt anything I can do about it.

Now I have a new question. If we fail how come we are leading in all of our stats?

DeletedUser

ISE: 1
everyone else: 0

sorry just had to say that he just proved everyone wrong LOL

good work ISE :)

Internal Server Error

[6:57:15 PM] Az: Well, my view is essentially this. May be wrong of course, but it's mine:
[7:00:20 PM] Az: Our best 20% of players are > than any other tribes best 20% of players on this world. Where they are I strongly believe we'll rape anyone. Anytime, anyplace. Regardless of the odds

Again, re-en stating my point, bow to the all mighty domino.

Are you really that desperate to score shots? Az is one player out of 59. But, I guess that doesn't fit into your pathetic attempts at trying to flame me and Domino, does it? Let's ignore the fact that Tracey, myself, and many others complimented Sweet, w00t and ??E?? all the way through its existence. But hey - we're supposed to be egotistical douches who don't give compliments, right?

Again, I'll reiterate what I said to SK - find a post of me portraying Domino as way more better than any other tribe, or cut out the bullshit.

I think to be honest if e and domino went head to head that domino would lose 74 and k64 k84 pretty fast

*Copies Matt-'s style*

"Let's all bow down to the mighty ??E??". Every tribe has its arrogant people Matt-, so stopping to drag one comment and make it as if its a tribal statement when your players make similar comments.

I also find the comment about "recruited fluff" funny; how did ??E?? get here? As far as Im aware, it was multiple of merges including AWOL, DD, the 2-man tribe of Jacko and payin and then w00t. Surely, that would be "recruited fluff" also, no? Oh wait - here we get the "almighty ??E??" thing again; damn, forgot to bow..

If I ever argue with matt he wont just block me like ISE will. So yes, I think matt is more level headed than ISE.

This comment is priceless - I wonder SK, in your arguments with Matt-, do you insult his age? Do you have your members call him a "high-school junkie"? Yes; I block idiots who simply insult because they couldn't bully someone into doing what they wanted.

Adios! <3

EDIT: I had deleted my post to prevent this thread even going further off-topic, but since JB4 already seen it and commented, I put it back.

ADEE1

You know, as much as I'm enjoying reading flame wars, I do think we ought to get back on topic :p

Congratulations to Domino, looks like you aren't taking your foot off the pedal against ASLYLUM, keep up the good work :)

DeletedUser54579

your stats are from fighting weak tribes, low risk wars...

I would like to see that message that Mcg sent you before he quit... I know exactly when he quit, I know all the sitters he had, and took a turn myself...

You cant say banned warred [O], you jumped in after 3 other tribes were fighting [O], Banned didnt have the balls to declare on [O] and fight them on your own, in other words, banned made it a gang bang... Banned couldnt even take down VH who was fighting on his own against your tribe.

Nubs was already fighting wars on a few fronts, before banned once again jumped in to gang bang.

And yes Banned has had a few skirmishes, and because you are to afraid to commit to a full out war against those other tribes, because you are in fear of a real tribe coming along and slapping Banned around...

Art's war against MP was a legitimate war, there was some risk involved... MP could of easily handled any of the tribes Banned has warred against, not including tribes you gang banged...

So what top tribe has Banned went to war with on their own.... ? None.... All banned has done is jump in on other tribes wars and fought against rim tribes.

Every tribe in the top 4 has warred against another top tribe on their own, except Banned... and dont say Banned has, because that would be a lie, and remember, you told ausk that you dont lie....

I guarantee Banned will not take on a top 4 tribe without securing some form of help from one of the other top 4 tribes, possibly asking for help from some of the smaller tribes, or Banned will wait for Art, Domino and ??E?? to go to war, then jump in on it...

To this point of the world, your actions tell the whole story...

DeletedUser54579

Just like to add, I exempt all former [O] members from my opinions of star and his tribe, as I know [O] members were more than happy to fight anyone....

DeletedUser

ISE why scared of Matt? your acting like he declared on you or sumthing lol

oh and you better recruit those high pointers who left from ASYLUM quick :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your stats are from fighting weak tribes, low risk wars...

I would like to see that message that Mcg sent you before he quit... I know exactly when he quit, I know all the sitters he had, and took a turn myself...

You cant say banned warred [O], you jumped in after 3 other tribes were fighting [O], Banned didnt have the balls to declare on [O] and fight them on your own, in other words, banned made it a gang bang... Banned couldnt even take down VH who was fighting on his own against your tribe.

Nubs was already fighting wars on a few fronts, before banned once again jumped in to gang bang.

And yes Banned has had a few skirmishes, and because you are to afraid to commit to a full out war against those other tribes, because you are in fear of a real tribe coming along and slapping Banned around...

Art's war against MP was a legitimate war, there was some risk involved... MP could of easily handled any of the tribes Banned has warred against, not including tribes you gang banged...

So what top tribe has Banned went to war with on their own.... ? None.... All banned has done is jump in on other tribes wars and fought against rim tribes.

Every tribe in the top 4 has warred against another top tribe on their own, except Banned... and dont say Banned has, because that would be a lie, and remember, you told ausk that you dont lie....

I guarantee Banned will not take on a top 4 tribe without securing some form of help from one of the other top 4 tribes, possibly asking for help from some of the smaller tribes, or Banned will wait for Art, Domino and ??E?? to go to war, then jump in on it...

To this point of the world, your actions tell the whole story...

haha, this shows how desperate you are to flame me. First you say that we are losing to a bunch of noob tribes.... I show you the stats...... and then you say they are nobodies.

Look man, I feel like im talking to a wall. Ever since you came on these forums you have been looking for excuses to flame banned. Are you really that biased that when I prove you wrong on one thing that you bounce back with something else? Its one thing to argue with people who can take advice/knowledge but damn, you really are that ignorant.

You are officially a pawn.

pawn- a stubborn person who flames with ignorance and will not try to learn something new. Deemed brain dead

And well, I dont talk to pawns :)

DeletedUser

ISE has always been scared of matt. nothing new

DeletedUser

First of all the only reason I am replying to this is because it is semi on-topic.

Domino scrutinizes its recruits more than ANY other tribe in the world. ISE and Tracey don't bring on anyone they don't think will work with the tribe as a whole. It doesnt matter if they are great player or if they have high points/ODA. Thats pretty much irrelevent, they see the tribe as a unit that works together and thats why we are still a dominant force in this world.

Flame on.

DeletedUser

thats nice and all.
BUT YOU STILL ARE GOING TO RECRUIT THEM lol.

or in the process of idk

DeletedUser

Shhhh! They aren't suppose to know about that yet :icon_redface:

na, me and ISE decided that wouldnt be fair. If anything happens Domino will become our academy tribe. Then when a little more experience is obtained they can then come to the mother tribe :)

DeletedUser54579

Theres what I said, there is no mention of me saying Banned is losing, talk about being brain dead, learn to read...

I think you are the one who comes off as desperate, calling me brain dead instead of proving my statements wrong, thats weak at best. What do you do for an encore... run to your room and pout..?

Prove me wrong, prove where Banned has warred a top 4 tribe that already wasnt being attacked by other top tribes...hmmmmm

The fact is you cant, all you can do is try and manipulate the truth, you are a coward whom plays a cowards game, and all you've done is ruin your members reputation and dragged them down with your weak gaming. Be a man, and stand on your own...

Im not flaming, Im telling like it is, flaming is when you speak and cant back it up.... to this point you havnt proven anything, aside from your ability to spew nonsense from your keyboard.

Again, prove me wrong or continue to be fact-less...

[O] - was already fighting Domino, Nubs and SWEET, then Banned jumped in...
Nubs - was already fighting Art and [O] along with small skirmishes with Domino, then Banned jumped in.

As far as you flaming Domino goes, Domino has earned the right to be proud through their actions, all you have to be proud of is your ability to manipulate, plot and scheme.

DeletedUser

funny isn't it - look at the top 4 tribes and consider the odds of
A. Any 2 going to war with each other
and
B. Any 2 merging to declare on a third

and whichever way you look at it, B wins

why is this world all talk no action?