Donkeys (RIM) merger!

DeletedUser

The annoying thing is... he's just an ex-member, not currently in the tribe I hope.
Used to lead sheep when it was still donkey before the merger, quit and isn't currently in sheep unless he's taken over someone's account without telling most of the tribe.

If and when I do find out that he's in sheep... meh.

DeletedUser

haha, I will tell sheep players when I come back.

maybe you think you are clever but your name was in my list ;)(muhaha)

DeletedUser

do you really think sheep will have the guts to come into the forum and say khare is co-playing with the duke of sheep after all this ruckus with BORED!. You gotta be kidding right?
I think the former donkeys might have done that, but they have too many new members who might not want to fight BORED! at any stage of the game.

But if you anyone wants the truth, i think gringo31, the duke of Fkhare might be able to help you out here.

P.S: @Khare, nothing personal, i just want to start a world war here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

do you really think sheep will have the guts to come into the forum and say khare is co-playing with the duke of sheep after all this ruckus with BORED!. You gotta be kidding right?
I think the former donkeys might have done that, but they have too many new members who might not want to fight BORED! at any stage of the game.

But if you anyone wants the truth, i think gringo31, the duke of Fkhare might be able to help you out here.

P.S: @Khare, nothing personal, i just want to start a world war here ;)
I had told there is a possible world war and there is some options but only one of them will make this world fun and if you see map of Sheep, KND, BORED, FRST and *LW*.

What is clear to me is BORED is going to be gang banged and it will help this world to not be boring ;)

want to see maps?
[spoil]
mapw43.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay what are you talking about? No offense to bored but if all the top tribes decided to gang bang it, they'd have slim hope of being much of a challenge.
That would be boring, maybe the future would be interesting but eh, the war likely would suck.

DeletedUser

I hate when people who have No idea of our diplomatic status at bored! come on the externals and say we will war them them them them and them and get gangbanged and lose. Don't you think we have thought of this and made agreements to prevent ourselves from being gangbanged. Do you really think we would still be around if we were enemies with everyone. Khare, b0stj4n, and other war mongers you need to stop and think about who is friendly with who before you start suggesting wars that have a 10% chance of happening within the foreseeable future.

fadarofthedarkblade

your map is crap. LW isnt even on it. and u have some tribe at the bottom in purple. its just not how its dne my boy not how its done

icenceto

OoOoOoOo just got happy to see *LW* mentioned and then I see the map... Im disappointed :lol: looool

It's interesting to see whats gona hapen :icon_cool: there are too many big tribes on one place.

DeletedUser

I hate when people who have No idea of our diplomatic status at bored! come on the externals and say we will war them them them them and them and get gangbanged and lose. Don't you think we have thought of this and made agreements to prevent ourselves from being gangbanged. Do you really think we would still be around if we were enemies with everyone. Khare, b0stj4n, and other war mongers you need to stop and think about who is friendly with who before you start suggesting wars that have a 10% chance of happening within the foreseeable future.
I am aware about what you want to say silently but I heard things from a few of BORED players that result in thinking that you may wait to war with tribes that I just wrote when they will be weak, maybe I am wrong but this is based on what I heard from at least one players from each of those tribes too :|

(nothing from me)
I can't change mind of everyone, so maybe I choose players incorrectly.(I will ask other players to see what they say and will change this map if I heard things different from what I heard)

OoOoOoOo just got happy to see *LW* mentioned and then I see the map... Im disappointed :lol: looool

It's interesting to see whats gona hapen :icon_cool: there are too many big tribes on one place.
*LW* is with black color :p

DeletedUser

OK.

@Khare : Please don't assert what Sheep or ex-Donkey members do or don't think. By your own admission you do not have an account on this world anymore. If you do take over an account, I'd personally welcome your in-game skill in Sheep, but I'd also ask that you leave the PnP to others. :)

You do netter nukes than me (I've now got 3 full spear/scout nukes but they still have trouble with level 17 walls.) I think its fair to say that I do better at PnP. Let's both play to our strengths)

Status of the Sheep Merger:

New leadership defined - check
Some early dismissals - check (sour grapes expected, PnP warfare will follow if needed)
Some members want to leave - check (I wish them well, some I'd like to have back. I understand some just want to execute private 'missions'. Distressed people treated with much more courtesy than any sour dismissals)
New plans taking into account scale and geographic reach of tribe - check
Rebuilding spear nuke (with a few swords this time) - check, but adding the swords makes it slower to build. :-(

Adding redundant RAID drives so hopefully I never have a 'downtime' when all this is happening again - priceless.

DeletedUser

OK.

@Khare : Please don't assert what Sheep or ex-Donkey members do or don't think. By your own admission you do not have an account on this world anymore. If you do take over an account, I'd personally welcome your in-game skill in Sheep, but I'd also ask that you leave the PnP to others. :)

You do netter nukes than me (I've now got 3 full spear/scout nukes but they still have trouble with level 17 walls.) I think its fair to say that I do better at PnP. Let's both play to our strengths)

Status of the Sheep Merger:

New leadership defined - check
Some early dismissals - check (sour grapes expected, PnP warfare will follow if needed)
Some members want to leave - check (I wish them well, some I'd like to have back. I understand some just want to execute private 'missions'. Distressed people treated with much more courtesy than any sour dismissals)
New plans taking into account scale and geographic reach of tribe - check
Rebuilding spear nuke (with a few swords this time) - check, but adding the swords makes it slower to build. :-(

Adding redundant RAID drives so hopefully I never have a 'downtime' when all this is happening again - priceless.
Beautifully done as was expected upon your return :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

this thread is a good read for anyone that hasnt read it all :D

technology maybe you could help capicator so he doesnt have a hard drive melt down again?

p.s tech I loved your post on the 2nd page, I would give it a blue ribbon like you get in a high school sports race lol

ohh and b0stj4n are you ever going to give up trying to start a world war? I hope not, but maybe come back with an electric zapper to fire people up more :p