Dont call it a comeback

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I iz back again (bandit)

:p

no i kid i kid

(andd fyi pyker it wasnt me who got my account banned it was gins aka preston so you infact know nothing about me :p)

DeletedUser

Cody, are you the one that has those fighting videos on youtube? They scared me...

DeletedUser68730

heard alot about you and seen you crush noobs on w41 for ages, when you had your own tribe not in this new axes poo.
I know what account your in, right by me :) why do i think it will be stacked if i try attack it, which i wont, im too nice for that :D

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cody, are you the one that has those fighting videos on youtube? They scared me...

yes thats me sorry for scaring you :(

1ndigo said:
I know who you are!
Thanks for your mail (bandit)

yes and you know my adress and all my fetishes o_O

tweenie bob said:
heard alot about you and seen you crush noobs on w41 for ages, when you had your own tribe not in this new axes poo.
I know what account your in, right by me why do i think it will be stacked if i try attack it, which i wont, im too nice for that :D

yes im near you, and why would i be stacked :O if you attacked my off troops the moral would kill your nuke :p

as for w41 im not playing it anymore other then logging in once a week for a chat but i did really enjoy it while i was leading knock! there it was a great tribe, lots of old 23ers were members so felt like home,

DeletedUser68730

:D knock was fun, will get an account back there :D (we can team abuse rab)