Dossier: Respect For The Dead

DeletedUser

Greetings W39,

As part of my duties as Field General of the W39 Military Council, I must supply my supervisors with a strategic report of all military engagements that have been undertaken.

This report encompasses all past engagements, up until the present and future strategic assessments.

In doing this, I have been reviewing my memoirs and thought you may be interested to read some of the de-classified sections.

As I continue to collate my findings, I will keep you all up to date.

Hopefully by realising our past, we can establish where we are headed in the future.

np475k.png

DeletedUser

I see you like interesting names, me too, but I can't help to wonder..

darmey.png

DeletedUser

The next one I have come across and am in a position to share with you all:

warjokez.png

DeletedUser

The next matter from my memoirs that may be of interest:

war82nd.png

DeletedUser

Just came across this and thought it might be of interest. The strange disappearance of LOST in battle still puzzles most:

warlost.png

DeletedUser83287

he should put in some more recent ones like Rx4u and TBE especially TBE ill love to see how he writes that letter aout the whole group getting banned

DeletedUser

One of the most alarming declassified cases must be brought to your attention. The case of Random. Strange as it was, never saw such a formidable solider turn on himself like this. Began calling himself SIKE. Quickly developed multiple personalities. Some of which, turned on each it other it would seem. Whole thing was a mess....

warsike.png

DeletedUser83287

heres my summary of the letter to TBE

We regret to inform you that your son/daughter was killed in action. The TBE platoon foolishly engaged a larger unit of another army's troops and was taking heavy loses until they all agreed to commit suicide before they enemy could kill them all.

DeletedUser

I must stress that the following document may not settle well with some. But I cannot avoid history. My barracks therapist has told me on many occasions that sharing may help ease my PTS. I didn't believe her until late.

warv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As we reach the current date, I have hit a pile of files, all of which I cannot possibly disclose. One of the few that is currently declassified is:

warmask.png

DeletedUser

he should put in some more recent ones like Rx4u and TBE especially TBE ill love to see how he writes that letter aout the whole group getting banned
Why on Earth would TBE ever get a mention; what of importance did they ever do?
In case you haven't noticed, this list really only mentions influential tribes - notice the distinct lack of puny, useless tribes like TBE?
There's a reason for it.
Mmkaythanks.

DeletedUser

I have more than enjoyed sharing this information with you all. It feels good to inform the general public of the real details surrounding their existence.

This is true to such an extent that I have just recently received a wire, sent just mere weeks ago.

It is this Generals intention to approach his superiors with the intention of getting this recent wire declassified so I can share it. I cannot be presumptuous and simply release this for fear of dishonourable discharge and putting soldiers of the highest calibre at risk.

I'll be in touch.

secret4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83287

i dont think of them worthy of being mentioned i just stated it would be amusing thats all and you should be doing some writing urself ;)

DeletedUser80195

Lol I tried to copy that doc and decode it myself.....
Yup I failed.
Guess Ill just be as everyone else and stay tuned.

DeletedUser83287

werent Dr. Evil and Geico big influences its been awhile and i dont remember that well but they were pretty big werent they?