Double trouble - End of the Birds family

DeletedUser

hm as it seems that FAIL is to strong for Birds... but this doesn't suprise me. FAIL is one of best tribes in w14.

[spoil]They have Ludi! :icon_eek::icon_cool:[/spoil]

anyway Birds will fall and its only question of time... when? :icon_rolleyes::axemen:

PhoenX are losing members.

DeletedUser

check out this new tribe created by one of their ex-members

PhoenX Sucks

Properties Tribe name:phoenX Sucks ID:pS Number of members:1 Points of the best 40 players:672.078 Total points:672.078 Average points:672.078 Rank:48 Homepage:
Members

DeletedUser

ahh thats a sitted account i guess? who sits there i have no clue, yet :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FAIL OWNED TFA
Players: ARDA055.TR

Side 2:
Tribes: NfernO PhoenX Falcon
Players: zyweic GranQuesote Snipper64

Timeframe: 01/04/2009 00:00:00 to 14/05/2009 10:00:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,288
Side 2: 1,603
Difference: 3,685

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,696
Side 2: 178
Difference: 1,518

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,840,493
Side 2: 15,230,126
Difference: 36,610,367

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,696,359
Side 2: 1,784,941
Difference: 14,911,418

image.php

DeletedUser

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,288
Side 2: 1,603
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,696
Side 2: 178
Difference: 1,518

notices that this states the only lost in total 93 vilages O_O

assuming these are the only tribes attacking them.

Michael Wittman

Nice Merge Fail. always giving me crap for my tribes merges. well now i have merged twice and you have merged twice(that i remember). So no more crap about merging :)

DeletedUser

Nice Merge Fail. always giving me crap for my tribes merges. well now i have merged twice and you have merged twice(that i remember). So no more crap about merging :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, its a good merge between two sets of great players.

DeletedUser63601

NORTH and WEST only merged because they were both poor
NINI and FAIL merged because they were both Awesome

DeletedUser

NORTH and WEST only merged because they were both poor
NINI and FAIL merged because they were both Awesome

Funny how that REBORN were unable to break NORTH or WEST for that matter. So doesn't that make you poorer? ~OU~ have done well against WEST, and due credit and respect must be given to our adverseries, however... :icon_rolleyes:

The names of NORTH & WEST are still remembered as =NWF=. Whereas the tag of REBORN are lost, and NiNi, with it. You have been swallowed by FAIL, congratulations on your pseudo-merge (or should I say FAIL's recruitment of NWF refugees?) In my eyes, that is not something to be proud of. You lost, get over it. :lol:

Since REBORN and NiNi no longer exist, the objectives that NWF set out to achieve have been fulfilled. Our objective was to destroy REBORN, and that has been accomplished. Surely, since our objectives have suceeded in this war, yet REBORN's objectives have failed (their objective was to eliminate NORTH from K35), that means this:

=NWF= and STFU are victorious against REBORN? Srsly? :icon_rolleyes:

(Haha, I can't wait to hear the flames for the post above. :icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

Funny how that REBORN were unable to break NORTH or WEST for that matter

Umm.. Dude, both these families came apart a while ago. The fact that they retained their 'tag' is insignificant. Now, did that mean that Reborn won? Hardly, our enemies just took another form.

When you're placed right between Fail & OU it's seriously difficult to find good players to replace those that leave. A merge of some type was always going to happen eventually.

But thanks anyway, you did make me chuckle :)

DeletedUser

Umm.. Dude, both these families came apart a while ago. The fact that they retained their 'tag' is insignificant. Now, did that mean that Reborn won? Hardly, our enemies just took another form.

When you're placed right between Fail & OU it's seriously difficult to find good players to replace those that leave. A merge of some type was always going to happen eventually.

But thanks anyway, you did make me chuckle :)

I am referring the the tag tribe "WEST" (not the family) and the tag tribe "NORTH" which occurred when STFU and FEAR split (again not the family).

DeletedUser

The names of NORTH & WEST are still remembered as =NWF=. Whereas the tag of REBORN are lost, and NiNi, with it. You have been swallowed by FAIL, congratulations on your pseudo-merge (or should I say FAIL's recruitment of NWF refugees?) In my eyes, that is not something to be proud of. You lost, get over it. :lol:

=NWF= and STFU are victorious against REBORN? Srsly? :icon_rolleyes:

(Haha, I can't wait to hear the flames for the post above. :icon_twisted:)

You're just trying to claim a victory to pretend the war is over and avoid conflict with FAIL.

DeletedUser

You're just trying to claim a victory to pretend the war is over and avoid conflict with FAIL.

Lol, that's light years from the truth, I still have attacks on these players, and I'm a chicken compared to the other players attacking.