DoV's 5 monthly predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello all.

I would like to ask what you think will prevail for World 36.

I shall update this monthly so you can discuss what's round the corner next month!

With no BP will the world be filled with barbs?

Also which K will be the first to be conquered?

And will this be a war filled world.

DoV's prediction for April:

1) The core will be a warzone for first Week.
2) Rim and outer core owned by a few elite players destroying all new comers.
3) Farm wars - a lot of them!
4) A big family tribe... Grr
5) Many premades failing with early merges.

tedgemaster

what is the point in posting this now, the world hasnt opened and who knows whos going to start where

DeletedUser

Oh this guy again. If your from W32 you know this character, glad hes in SCUM and not What?
Gamer, lol ^^

DeletedUser

Hahaha, o man this is gonna be fun, now all we need is ChiefSwan and they can be noobs together.

Roifl

DeletedUser

Let's put it this way guys...

Until this is actually applicable (the world opens, tribe spreads are seen, etc), just let it be discussion of generally what you think the effects of no BP and no morale will have on the gameplay.

So get on topic instead of flaming the poor guy :p

DeletedUser

Until this is actually applicable (the world opens, tribe spreads are seen, etc), just let it be discussion of generally what you think the effects of no BP and no morale will have on the gameplay.

He is one of the most hated/annoying players on w32!:p

DeletedUser

Hahaha, o man this is gonna be fun, now all we need is ChiefSwan and they can be noobs together.

Roifl

LOL I knew someone would say I fail.

I make good tribes but I beaver said nubby swan did.

He failed Zap.

I also help make Bunny world 29 which was be tribe ;)

And the point of this is tower predictions for the upcoming month. So in April I was predicting the start of the world.

Lastly I won't make scum fail I promise although I do have a track record aid failing tribes someway or another.

I say this should be sticky lol

DeletedUser

Ok,

K 34 will be the first to be conquered. And tomm any barbs in the beginning, but other than that, like shards said, the world hasnt opened so anyhting could happen.

DeletedUser

LOL I knew someone would say I fail.

I make good tribes but I beaver said nubby swan did.

He failed Zap.

I also help make Bunny world 29 which was be tribe ;)

And the point of this is tower predictions for the upcoming month. So in April I was predicting the start of the world.

Lastly I won't make scum fail I promise although I do have a track record aid failing tribes someway or another.

I say this should be sticky lol

You should get out now....

DeletedUser

Just last thing about DoV, can you stop putting A HUGE space after each point you hit in your thread,

It gets really annoying

And it makes it hard to read

So if you continue to do it

It will eventually piss people off

To te point of them hateing you

See? Its annoying.

DeletedUser

I am on my iPod touch sorry. It's hard to tell how much you've written because of the way apple did the net on this.

So who will own the core?

Shlomzi

Just last thing about DoV, can you stop putting A HUGE space after each point you hit in your thread,

It gets really annoying

And it makes it hard to read

So if you continue to do it

It will eventually piss people off

To te point of them hateing you

See? Its annoying.

Wow. I sense idiocy here. Let me point out some things:

• You said it will cause people to hate him yet earlier said he was already hated. Therefore it makes little to no difference.
  • You act as if you speak for the entire community. Newsflash - you don't.
  • Flaming someone for their way of posting is pathetic. Deal with it and if you can't, there is an ignore list for a reason.
  • Doing exactly the same as someone else for what your flaming them for does not help your point at all. It makes you seem extremely immature.

Seriously. Flame him for something worth flaming. Not his posting style.

DeletedUser

My predictions of how having no beginner protection will affect this world are...

1) When the world opens and everyone joins the world the core will have a great deal of skirmishes that will overall slow down the growth of maybe about 50-75% of all the core players

2) The players who wait to join hours after the world opens will outgrow the core players because the players will not be in the area of all the experienced players who enjoy the challange this world brings with not having to wait for a bp to end.

3) The world will have several tribes trying to get the top spots in the OD rankings and will fail from lack of farming from having no troops.

As for the no change in moral my predictions are...

1) The rim tribes will be come out on top in later months as they will not be affected by horrible moral when they move rimwards.

2) The world will have a huge amount of players join in the first two days then experience a stop as players who join late will not be able to defend themselves against the bigger players in the area.

3) The world will get quite dead after a few months as nobody will want to play after being rimmed because of reason #2

DeletedUser

Wow. I sense idiocy here. Let me point out some things:

• You said it will cause people to hate him yet earlier said he was already hated. Therefore it makes little to no difference.
  • You act as if you speak for the entire community. Newsflash - you don't.
  • Flaming someone for their way of posting is pathetic. Deal with it and if you can't, there is an ignore list for a reason.
  • Doing exactly the same as someone else for what your flaming them for does not help your point at all. It makes you seem extremely immature.

Seriously. Flame him for something worth flaming. Not his posting style.

Oh ok sir,

-- I'm pretty sure not everyone knows who he is, so how could they all Hate. him if they just met/saw his post.
-- Ok, so you read it like i spoke for the community, i wasnt so good job. I know it pisses me off and id assume some other peopel might, but i didnt go out and say "Everyone will definetly Hate. you if you continue to do this, no matter What?. EVERYONE!"
-- So you're saying i cant Hate. how people post and tell them? I dont want to Hate. how he posts, im suggestiing that if at all possible change it because it wouldnt be to hard to not hit the return button 2 times after a point.
-- This one made me laugh. I did what he did to try and show him how its inconvenant to read, and annoying. If you couldnt pick up on that, "See?" at the bottom of my post, you might want to look again.

Sorry for the rant but you really didnt make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.