~DOW~ Family to be taken down?

DeletedUser

well, through my various sources i received the following message...

Looks like someone is trying to put together a coalition similar to what is failing against Ocaryx at the moment.

P@ckerF@n11 on 14.03. at 22:47
Hey im mailing you about some serious problems. Well currently my tribe [ally]~FRESH[/ally] and [ally]CRS[/ally] are forming a new tribe and merging the 2 tribes. We have been doing alot of tlking. I led the rank 4 tribe on wrodl 28 but quit do to personal reasons. Well No one like Family tribe like how the DOW organization is and if you stay there your going to have alot of serious tribes after you. So im giving you a chance to join here if you would like one let me know ill be happy to send you one and also keep in mind the two tribe merging here so we will be alot stronger then we are now. Later maybe sometime next week whoever is left after today will also be included But we will be going to war with them no not only my tribe and the two tribe mergeing here but [ally][FAIL][/ally] [ally]Shadow[/ally] [ally]~rr~[/ally] [ally]~RR!~[/ally][ally]NWE[/ally] [ally]NE[/ally] [ally]NEA[/ally] [ally]SMURFS[/ally] [ally]Huggle[/ally] [ally]CRS[/ally], [ally]~FRESH[/ally] and thats all that replied to me in a short time of only 2 hours so trust me alot more will be willing to help us out and the rank 1 and 2 tribe in k45 said they would be on our side but cant attack you cause a NAP. but that means they still can support uss. So this is your chance to come here and get away from the war and grow regualry. let me know if your interested.
THANKS
[player]P@CKERF@N11[/player]

does anyone else have further information on this?

I'm wondering why anyone would follow this P@CKERF@N though...

the rank 1 and 2 tribe in k45 said they would be on our side but cant attack you cause a NAP. but that means they still can support uss.

oh really? they can support you?
how interesting, i must have myself mixed up on the settings for this world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: To my knowledge Huggle has nothing to do with him and never well.

:icon_rolleyes: Although what i find ironic is he recruited family tribes to fight a family tribe after he said how much he hates family tribes :icon_confused:

Clur

This 'war' is the equivalent of mass recruiting for a war....

The guy is an idiot of the highest order.

Creating a shared forum, and using tribe names to try and recruit other tribes to the cause, does not create a coalition. Especially when the tribes added to the shared forum don't have a clue about it, or want anything to do with it.

Suffice to say, I'd be highly surprised if any of the tribes mention are actually involved. It's crap and the guy is a liar.

DeletedUser

This 'war' is the equivalent of mass recruiting for a war....

The guy is an idiot of the highest order.

Creating a shared forum, and using tribe names to try and recruit other tribes to the cause, does not create a coalition. Especially when the tribes added to the shared forum don't have a clue about it, or want anything to do with it.

Suffice to say, I'd be highly surprised if any of the tribes mention are actually involved. It's crap and the guy is a liar.

QFT

:) I know for a fact a lot of those tribes arnt involved

DeletedUser

yeah, i had a feeling that most of the tribes listed were just him name-dropping to try and get things to go his way

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: To my knowledge Huggle has nothing to do with him and never well.

:icon_rolleyes: Although what i find ironic is he recruited family tribes to fight a family tribe after he said how much he hates family tribes :icon_confused:

Heh, I got a mail from him earlier

I forwarded it to DOW after he tried to get me to set him as sitter

DeletedUser

he tried to get me to set him as sitter

................Wait for it

Laughing.jpg

DeletedUser

who was that sent to

if rancido doesnt have a spy in every tribe in the #20, i would be disapointed, this guy is the most cunning player ther is on tribal wars, back on w17 his tribe was #18, but defeated all tribes around him because he knew everything about them, when they attack, who they attack etc......

DeletedUser

if rancido doesnt have a spy in every tribe in the #20, i would be disapointed, this guy is the most cunning player ther is on tribal wars, back on w17 his tribe was #18, but defeated all tribes around him because he knew everything about them, when they attack, who they attack etc......

i will neither confirm nor deny these claims

DeletedUser

ceiling cat you tribal hugger xD

Well, From what i heard, DOW seems pretty good.

DeletedUser

ceiling cat you tribal hugger xD

Well, From what i heard, DOW seems pretty good.

:icon_rolleyes:Why do you think were called Huggle

Although saying that several people restarted after recieving our hugs :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:Why do you think were called Huggle

Although saying that several people restarted after recieving our hugs :lol:

Too bad i was in your tribe for 1 day, saw how nooby it was, and left xD

Jk.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ceiling Cat, why did you send your rams on a two day camping trip towards my village?

It seems like a long way to send them for cookies & hugs. :lol:

robi zmaj

I was just curios.... wrong word... I am always glad too see thread like this ones as you automaticly know that this tribe(s) are full of noobs and you dont even scout them when you attack theirs members... thanks :)

DeletedUser

Ceiling Cat, why did you send your rams on a two day camping trip towards my village?

It seems like a long way to send them for cookies & hugs. :lol:

:icon_rolleyes: Its not rams its cats i liek them more :icon_twisted:

And secondly they want brownies

:icon_eek: Guess what i'm catting