Drama Wars and Chill

ted the stoner

Can the drama and long winded bitchyness at eachother stop now pls?

DeletedUser

hey at least we are all having fun with friendly banter, hugs and kisses.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but this is just a bunch of the same crap rehashed at least 100 times by now, can we all just stop this shit please? Goat/freak/law/vecan all failed because you lot couldn't get along, why try and restart the same tribe with the same drama queens over and over? Either stop doing it, go your seperate ways and be a lot happier, or reform another 10 times till theres only a few of you left and before you know it the whole K is gone.

Couldnt agree more with this ^^

@Baldur - No need to thank me, Id happily backstab hypocrits like you any day again all over. Pat yourself on the back for playing victim all the time, you are becoming pro at it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser116125

Tyra_freakout_2.gif

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think that's enough of "He said, She said," let's just let bygones be bygones.

Let's just have a war so everyone get off externals start sending nukes!
We started this war as a bit of fun, though it may be slightly tainted by a few things there is still a lot of fun to be had. We play this game to fight wars so let's get down to it shall we?

premade lycan

Fun indeed, just throwing out some of the fun compliments from Angel of fire during the early phase, we sure had fun reading them in the skype:

Angel of Fire today at 12:15

Lmao, you're an idiot, ive been one of the biggest participators in the wars, as for tone i havent talked to any of you nubs because you're beneath me.

Enjoy your mums asshole scrub.

Angel of Fire today at 12:14

Pre sure i gave you lots in return, dude you're filth, everyone on this world knows your filth. no loyalty or honor, only skill enough to pick on tiny players, you havent once this world attacked a player your size, just internals and tiny players, its laughable, i hope your mum dies.

giphy.gif

ted the stoner

Completely unrelated but rizz is your name referencing wutang?

minicorndog

Recap of K44 in short:
Freak is still alive.
Goat merged with NBD.
Blood members are everywhere.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't trust nugget with afew villages let alone an entire K

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hilary Duff so pro eating ex tribemates while they're away and ex tribemates while they're banned and then he ends up just actually nobling his tribemates. Only non barb non internal/cap from betraying people is a 1.9k village.

[spoil]

f6a055020e63d9e14040df5bd2da0e0e.png
[/spoil]

himZD0M.gif

DeletedUser112461

giphy.gif

EDIT: b r u h ...

[SPOIL]
57e203c3646e40e6b62ab3213fd950a4.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Hilary Duff so pro eating ex tribemates while they're away and ex tribemates while they're banned and then he ends up just actually nobling his tribemates. Only non barb non internal/cap from betraying people is a 1.9k village.

[spoil]

f6a055020e63d9e14040df5bd2da0e0e.png
[/spoil]

himZD0M.gif

Little kid whining makes me laugh. You merge and call us internallers, truth is I didn't want any of those players that we nobled to ever be my tribemates except HipsterJF <3