Dream Teams

• Thread starter DeletedUser115004
  • Start date

DeletedUser117283

Overall Dream team.

1) Sage69 (w77/83)- Massive love for this guy, He is my favorite duke. (duke)
2) Scott(w78)- This guy is basically knows the game in and out, and is also a brilliant duke. (baron)
3) Devin(w74/79/83)- Has been my co for ages he is basically my bad ass side kick (sorry but its true). Gotta be third for the love we have <3(tribal *****)
4)Wid(w77/83)- this guy is like the best sniper for types of sniping, i don't even know at time he has ever missed a snipe, his skills are brilliant. (the Sniper)
5)Javi(w78)- this when he constantly plays can be a lethal machine and love him as my co on 78. (destroyer)
6)Adam(w77/83)- This guy when is chat call is a spammer, but ig wouldn't be a tribe without him. (the guy we cant live without)
7)Mako(w74)- had a lot of who has the bigger dick competitions with this in 74, im sure there is more to come. put his loyalty and willingness and the fact that he will fight anyone makes him pure awesome. (the war machine)
8)Brandon(72/74/78)- This guy is just awesome with calculations and gets thing done to exact precision. (The tribal calculator)
9)Rafiial(w74/78/83)- He has now quite pretty recently but i have worked so well with lad and he is the most cooperative loyal player, who always sets out to over achieve everything. (Tribal pusher for excellent)
10)Reece(w25/w77/w83)- He is okay, what am i saying......... This kid is the only reason i play for <3 (love him to much to leave him out) sorry you put me 10th </3

W83 dream team. (How we Basically started).

1)sage.
2)Adam.
3)Darkness Jordan.
4)Devin
5)wid
6)charlie
7)kyle
8)Reece
9)GrantAFC
10)Rafiial

DeletedUser110713

W83 dream team. (How we Basically started).

1)sage.
2)Adam.
3)Darkness Jordan.
4)Devin
5)wid
6)charlie
7)kyle
8)Reece
9)GrantAFC
10)Rafiial

even though i don't know you, if you really mean it that it is a dream team w83 and you have the whole crew there, i do expect you to win it, cuz no tribe should be able to beat a dream team.

Deleted User - 10618707

So one member of his dream team already rimmed.

#CaramelJordan

DeletedUser

My dream team

1. Sumner
2. Roy
3. Smurph
4. Rizz & Insom
5. Rawr
6. Nick
7. Scorp
8. Ham & Syed
9. Deb
10. Mattcurr (even though he's cursed)

Deleted User - 10618707

Dream team

1. Kel
2. Koss&Willeh
3. Pack
4. Harry
5. Mathias
6. Elie
7. Meti
8. Zaven1
9. ceder
10. Tommeh

Too bad they'd never play together (cwl)

DeletedUser

My dream team

1. Sumner
2. Roy
3. Smurph
4. Rizz & Insom
5. Rawr
6. Nick
7. Scorp
8. Ham & Syed
9. Deb
10. Mattcurr (even though he's cursed)

I'm not in this and i'm in the one below this so ty for that. but everyone doing <3.

So

<3

DeletedUser

To be fair, Ara, I've played against you a lot more than I've played with you :)

DeletedUser

you merged when i started attacking you. Then i quit due to issues with tribemates merging with the enemy and wanting to focus on w77

DeletedUser79609

Way too many people to choose from :x No hard feelings if i've left you out <3

1. Sara
2. Rizz & Insom
3. Sumner & Timmeh
4. Styx & Tom
5. Mathias
6. Rob
7. Monica
8. Ara
9. Connor & Josiah
10. CG <3

Totally legit, non cheating list :x

Oh and a single TJ would of definitely made that list :x

<3

Garrock

This doesn't appear to be exclusive to this world so here goes:

1. Jayjay
2. Von Hallander
3. Drew Waylander
4. Arabela
5. Hurod
6. Styx
7. ToxicJ
8. Cynz (Cynanna)
9. N-ro
10. Karmalot (yes, Karmalot). :p

All personal friends I've made throughout TW, and there are most definitely a lot more I could add... but if I could begin a world with a premade of only 10 (excluding myself). I'd choose these 10 over any that I've ever seen play.

zombie

Zombie apocalypse

1. Zombie
2. Cated
3. Vampire Z
4. Darkx
5. Doon
6. Rkt
7. The great 9 tails
8. Lord destroyer
9. Causallygaming/ kurtis
10. Urban nudist