Dream. Vs. Illustration

JabberJaw13

Ill make it short and sweet. Since im Lazy and want a place to see comments on the war.

Duration of war: 15 days 4:09:33

war.jpg

Dream has been Offensive while Illustration has only recapped and taken 2-3 isolated Dream. villages.

(sorry im not the PnP guy....and they been slacking.)

DeletedUser

Short but sweet

Plain and Simple

Simple, yet effective

Lol ive ran out, but seriously i didnt even know this was happening, thanks for notifying me, good luck dream and have any of the tribes launched major ops yet?

DeletedUser100590

Hmm Dream haven't done as well here as they normally do me thinks.

JabberJaw13

Well....its not hard to stack up when most of the trains/nukes come from 24h+ away.

So the bulk of whats taken is only close range where they cant pull tons of support quick enough. and even then theres recaps.

I lost 2 trains from almost 2 days out and each vil was stacked with over 25K troops and bonfires(least i assume since the pallys were there with some cats).

kingmq38

Hey, why you don't tell the truth? The truth is

Dream did an excellent OP with very well timing in the first wave. 11 villages was taken in 2 hours, great. 4 villages retaked after that. Yes, one of us made a mistake, he gave Dream a little bit advantage but he will not let Dream take his villages more. LoL. How many nukes and trains you launched in the first waves??? I remembered that about 40 - 50 trains but so poor you guys did only about 100 nukes. Ill is not a hamburger, did you think you can take our villages with only 2 nukes + 1 train??????

All attack after that was very funny, attack like crazy without timing, the bad cooperation and poor troop count. Until now, I guess you guys lost about 200 nukes and 50 - 60 trains, right?

Come on men, the war just started. Good job, Dream, you are Dreaming, LoL.

DeletedUser84663

based on the stats picture posted, I'd say Ill is killing more troops with all their turtle villas right now... add a couple nukes before each train there Dream. and you will succeed as the world expects you to :)

DeletedUser

Sounds like this will be a long War for both sides. Dream. needs a challenge so I look forward to seeing this progress.

DeletedUser69611

Good luck to both, Lets hope bad leadership doesn't fail Ill now.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
v seen kingmq38 hold out against impossible odds. before, whoever thinks this will be a cake walk for dream is.... um dreaming :D

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
v seen kingmq38 hold out against impossible odds. before, whoever thinks this will be a cake walk for dream is.... um dreaming :D

Kingmq38 has a reputation for doing this.

On W52 for example, he has been in a tribe with me for a long time. He managed to hold a position when our ally declared on us a day after we found out their intention, completely surrounded by the enemy tribe (as in, he had a cluster separated from the bulk of the tribe by 1/2 a K of red dots, and then was right next to their main area). With a bit of help via sitting in his offline times to cover tagging, dodging and sniping where needed, he managed to not only hold that front, but also kept growing as a top 10 player for 2 months when having 500+ incomings (all real) a day at the time when the ops on him began to slack.

I will be impressed if it takes less than a month for people to make real headway against him in honesty. He's a very adept player when it comes to defending.

DeletedUser

Kingmq38 has a reputation for doing this.

On W52 for example, he has been in a tribe with me for a long time. He managed to hold a position when our ally declared on us a day after we found out their intention, completely surrounded by the enemy tribe (as in, he had a cluster separated from the bulk of the tribe by 1/2 a K of red dots, and then was right next to their main area). With a bit of help via sitting in his offline times to cover tagging, dodging and sniping where needed, he managed to not only hold that front, but also kept growing as a top 10 player for 2 months when having 500+ incomings (all real) a day at the time when the ops on him began to slack.

I will be impressed if it takes less than a month for people to make real headway against him in honesty. He's a very adept player when it comes to defending.

I am not surprised he hold out if the attackers were that bad. 500 reals should go with like... 20k fakes?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am not surprised he hold out if the attackers were that bad. 500 reals should go with like... 20k fakes?

As I said previously, that was on the few days when the enemy tribe was slacking (ie, between ops). Perhaps I didn't say that clearly enough. They were definitely not a great tribe, but for someone in a completely isolated position from his tribe it is one of the few times when someone has actually put up a hugely successful defensive show.

I don't think it is right to try and put down people for something which actually takes a lot of skill to be able to do. Consider he was the sole focus of an entire top tribe (higher ranked than us at the time of the war beginning, and had 2 other tribes helping them against us as a whole) and held out for a huge length of time, but also kept growing at a reasonable rate.

At the end of the day, if you come to these forums with an intent to slate someone regardless, fair enough. But all you get from my previous post was that he has a strong reputation for being a very talented defender. And so attempting to put him down for what is possibly the most impressive event of a world on a player-level, that's been open for a year, is quite petty in my eyes.

DeletedUser

You read so much into a sentence lol. You wanted to boost someone, I point out a flaw in the feat. No more, no less.