Dropping In

Psy92122

Thank you for your time playing in w4 Psy,pity you didnt make any farewell post

Bye bye Psy,:)

OMG so sorry for simply up and leaving without saying bye mate; the game wasn't worth it anymore - it had stopped being fun a long time ago and the level of agression reached by certain players was ridiculous. That and the fact that life at the time was effing insane and it only got worse from there on.

I know it took me a freaking year, but I finally crawled my way back to at least give you a big hug! So there, *HUG*

There are definitly players worth coming back for, and I do miss you guys!

Dorin, don't know if you're still around but if you are, drop a line :)

(Fat chance anyone will see this, last post I found by one of you was from June. But it's worth the shot)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OMG so sorry for simply up and leaving without saying bye mate; the game wasn't worth it anymore - it had stopped being fun a long time ago and the level of agression reached by certain players was ridiculous. That and the fact that life at the time was effing insane and it only got worse from there on.

I know it took me a freaking year, but I finally crawled my way back to at least give you a big hug! So there, *HUG*

There are definitly players worth coming back for, and I do miss you guys!

Dorin, don't know if you're still around but if you are, drop a line :)

(Fat chance anyone will see this, last post I found by one of you was from June. But it's worth the shot)

Not sure, who you are referring to. But if it is Pit and Dorin, then Pit posted last week on public forum, Dorin posted yesterday, and they are both very much active in game.

Psy92122

Didn't have a whole lot of time to browse, thanks for the reply! I meant them and all my old mates from W4.

It's good to see you're still here too, high. How have you been?

DeletedUser

Well this is indeed a nice surprise Psy to see you are active and drop some lines here on this forum !
if my memory don't let me, you let w4 not into the last best conditions and from then we hear nothing from you and it was sad that, because you played a important place in w4 history.

I'm glad you're ok.

DeletedUser

Wow, what a pleasant suprise! Its so very good to see you again psy. I hope things have calmed down slightly for you on the real world side of things and become a bit more manageable. We certainly have missed you. Glad to see you are doing well. :)

DeletedUser

Didn't have a whole lot of time to browse, thanks for the reply! I meant them and all my old mates from W4.

It's good to see you're still here too, high. How have you been?

I didn't expect that you would remember me, Psy. Glad to see you back and well. I have been fine thanks, but 4 years is a long time to play a game. I am glad that the end seems near.

Psy92122

Of course I remember you :)

And Kev, how are you??? It's been a really long time since we last talked!

4 years is an incredibly long time, I wonder how long this war will last?

waterdrinker

Of course I remember you :)

And Kev, how are you??? It's been a really long time since we last talked!

4 years is an incredibly long time, I wonder how long this war will last?

Way too long :)

Good to see you around.

We are just waiting to see who folds first. My money is on VX.

Psy92122

Hey dorin, how are you? It wasn't really bad conditions. It was a bit of everything - being bored with the game, 'taunts' about on going tribe conflicts / wars becoming way too personal for some and my not wanting to deal with that crap in a game that's supposed to be about fun. But mainly real life getting in the way. My dad has had a lot of health issues and things are just now relatively calm.

Hey sly!! I've missed you! Real life is still hectic when it comes to work and my schedulle but things are a lot more stable and my family's doing way better these days. Hence my popping up in the forums :p

Kev, who's in VX these days? Anyone I know still there? What about from TBP?

DeletedUser33494

Psy! where have you been.... *waves finger in a dis approving manner*
tell me your making a come back? what you been up to ?
Miss me? :D

DeletedUser

Hey dorin, how are you? It wasn't really bad conditions. It was a bit of everything - being bored with the game, 'taunts' about on going tribe conflicts / wars becoming way too personal for some and my not wanting to deal with that crap in a game that's supposed to be about fun. But mainly real life getting in the way. My dad has had a lot of health issues and things are just now relatively calm.

Hey sly!! I've missed you! Real life is still hectic when it comes to work and my schedulle but things are a lot more stable and my family's doing way better these days. Hence my popping up in the forums :p

Well, I'm ok as much I could be and more then sure the end of the 2010 will find me into this game :)
What will be in future who knows, we can only let the time to run and we'll see.

waterdrinker

Well Clash came back and was running things for awhile, but I believe he has departed again. I guess Roni is in charge now...or maybe Daz? Not really much life left in them.

TBP got crushed by LIFE while I was gone, so we merged into LIFE shortly after my return.

Last edited:

Psy92122

I hope he hasn't! I haven't seen him in AGES! But if he has then Roni is probably the right guess. It's a shame they're no longer active, it was a really good tribe to be in

Saw your post about TBP - at least you went down fighting :) Are THS, Lord F or any of the guys from my time still around?

DeletedUser50632

Hey Psy, nice to see you around. I'm glad life has been treating you well.

Psy92122

Hi Roni! How have you been?

Hey rich :) Of course I've missed you! I've been disconnected from the online completely to be honest, haven't been on MSN or anywhere for that matter. How's life treating you?

THS, so glad you're still around :D I have to say, when I dropped in I hardly dared hope to see many of the old faces. It's a great surprise :D

DeletedUser

Hi Roni! How have you been?

Hey rich :) Of course I've missed you! I've been disconnected from the online completely to be honest, haven't been on MSN or anywhere for that matter. How's life treating you?

THS, so glad you're still around :D I have to say, when I dropped in I hardly dared hope to see many of the old faces. It's a great surprise :D

Well Life tried to break me in K84 however I resisted for a few weeks before we all joined them as we were fighting a losing war due to inactivity, if you cant beat em join em. Life is extremely well organised and most importantly completely active.

DeletedUser50632

I've been good thanks. Quit TW a while ago- I graduated college and am working two jobs so I barely have time to sleep. =p But I try to keep in touch with old friends. :)