Drowning in RUM is a Beautiful Destruction

DeletedUser

The war against The Corrupted Society has just ended, but the pirates of the seven universe are still hungry for more! We are even more drunk as ever, and the RUM is flowing deep inside our veins!

[SPOIL]
pirates02.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Due to our permanent drunkenness, we'll never have hangovers and therefore we got no sense at all, and most likely no clue what so ever we are doing!

[SPOIL]
No_Clue.jpg
[/SPOIL]

But since the seas has become too small for our space pirate ships, its about time we expand! And this time we are going north ARRRGHH.

This time we wont just destroy our enemies, but instead we will make such a Beautiful Destruction, that has never been seen before!

[SPOIL]
attachment.php
[/SPOIL]

We might be the underdogs, and people might join in to finally get rid of the pirates! But we don't care! Aslong our troops are drunk as F*** and the RUM is flowing wet in our throat and stomaches, we are happy! (Yes the picture below is from yesterdays party at our pirate ship)

[SPOIL]
glen_4866.jpg
[/SPOIL]

And to make sure you expect nothing at all from the drunken pirates here are the stats to back it up!

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: RUM
Side 2:
Tribes: =BD=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 201
Difference: 50

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 11
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 809,973
Side 2: 1,368,184
Difference: 558,211

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,265
Side 2: 89,948
Difference: 74,683

chart
[/SPOIL]

But we all know in the end, only true pirates will be able to drink RUM, and we will drown the Beautiful Destruction, and fuel the fires with our awesome liquid alcohol, and finally steal the treasures hidden in the north!! ARGH!

All man on board! Set sail to the north! Next stop =BD=
Ay ay Captain!

DeletedUser

We declared, shouldn't we get to do the PnP first :icon_cry:

NATMUS

Oh no Coach got very mad ;(. i didn't mean to offend him with my village name:p i was just so excited.

daddy-jam

bd win by a country mile. hell, imune could take them on their own lol, so could tnt or D.R.A.K.E

Last edited:

DeletedUser97716

Updated Stats

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: =BD=
Side 2:
Tribes: RUM

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 35
Difference: 25

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 411,321
Side 2: 187,565
Difference: 223,756

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135,536
Side 2: 9,315
Difference: 126,221

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser111574

Subject The tribe Beautiful Destruction declared war on tribe Space Pirates!
rename.png
SentJul 25, 2013 22:44:38
The tribe is now at war with Space Pirates!

War name: Our Order

Declaration:
We want Rum, Coke, and plenty of villages. On the house.

» Show war statistics

Stop acting like you declared war.

DeletedUser

Nobody said we declared war.

Daddy - jam as usual you forgot to fact check. imune is in V/A not =BD=, he might be able to noble us all, but would need to jump a few K's first.

daddy-jam

no, i did fact check, i just said imune could take you all.... whats up, you not like the truth?

DeletedUser

FINNALY :)

let's have some fun on the field,will be an hard one,Daddy ----go away you make less sense then me,and im a frenchy who often post drunk as fook.