DSL's Profile

DeletedUser

MKC I hold you a thousand times higher in regard than Catgirl. Remember DSL were the ones who were accusing me of multiaccounting in their profile, so tbh my accusation was an absolute stab in the dark so I apologise ;) at least I am not actually bothering to waste my time constructing evidence :icon_rolleyes:. As Eorzea says, I was trying to make a point by reflecting the claims of DSL.

And kristofski, your not really helping by saying all this stuff as in "WHO IS DIS" when everyone knows its catgirl. I have many many people on skype and they know who they are. So stop trying to act the mediator my friend, maybe your trying to help, but its not really helpful...there really is no reason for me to prove myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Before this thread gets terribly out of hand, I will just remind you all that discussion re: other players cheating is actually forbidden. If you have any real and valid concerns about another player cheating, then deal with it through IG tickets. Otherwise, I think just about anyone'd be irritated if they saw accusations of them cheating, posted around the forums. This thread is walking a fairly fine line presently, but if it becomes nothing more'n a thread about who may/may not be cheating, it'll be locked.

As far as I'm aware though, there are no rules stopping you from accusing each other about lying on skype / about skype accounts. :p

DeletedUser79621

And kristofski, your not really helping by saying all this stuff as in "WHO IS DIS" when everyone knows its catgirl. I have many many people on skype and they know who they are. So stop trying to act the mediator my friend, maybe your trying to help, but its not really helpful...

i'm just tired of people accusing others of cheating or lying when each side will have it's side of the story and nobody is going to give up their side of the story so why not just drop it completely? one of you is lying big deal!

get over it. so what DSL had that on their profile... obviously the person that put it there believed it to be true. mayeb they just wanted to give peopel a laugh... who knows their reasoning but really do we need to argue over something that TLA reufse to say is true and everyone else is saying it is? this argument won't get settled until one side decides to stop arguing their case and just ignores the other side... and sinc ei doubt that is going to ahppen soon we may as well try and get the truth out from both sides. am i not right about this?

yes me being in DSL will make me want to believe catgirl most but if it turns out she is lying then so be it.

DeletedUser

The original topic had to do with me and kat posting on our profile page in regards to damage. I have apologized for my portion and yes it was posted because I found it amusing. I have since seen the light and understand how damage would not find it amusing. At no point was I actually accusing him of cheating.

As for catgirls portion - I believe she is miss-leading us. I do not believe that that conversation took place and will not believe it until she can provide proof positive in game. Unfortunately, as I've already said, she can not provide said proof as anything can be altered. So, we should all drop it and let it be.

A.I. - Sorry to have caused you more work. I offer fresh baked cookies and a nice cold glass of milk as a means of apologizing to you.

DeletedUser62494

Wow you guys dont get it make it easy for yourself ask DMG for the ingame mail. if it was on skype he wont have a mail from catgirl will he? But since it is ingame mail you will get it so catgirl just give it up you played the game and you lost.

DeletedUser

Wow you guys dont get it make it easy for yourself ask DMG for the ingame mail. if it was on skype he wont have a mail from catgirl will he? But since it is ingame mail you will get it so catgirl just give it up you played the game and you lost.

Damage and I have already spoken about this and he did send me the in-game mail. What I do not have is proof that the SKYPE chat is legitimate nor can she ever prove it.

DeletedUser

i'm just tired of people accusing others of cheating or lying when each side will have it's side of the story and nobody is going to give up their side of the story so why not just drop it completely? one of you is lying big deal!

get over it. so what DSL had that on their profile... obviously the person that put it there believed it to be true. mayeb they just wanted to give peopel a laugh... who knows their reasoning but really do we need to argue over something that TLA reufse to say is true and everyone else is saying it is? this argument won't get settled until one side decides to stop arguing their case and just ignores the other side... and sinc ei doubt that is going to ahppen soon we may as well try and get the truth out from both sides. am i not right about this?

yes me being in DSL will make me want to believe catgirl most but if it turns out she is lying then so be it.

Kris - the simple fact is I dont have Catgirl on Skype, I have the mail conversation I had with her and I will forward it to you in game.

If we want to talk about facts, look at the Skype window that was posted. It is not my Skype name, I am not Norwegian, I am never marked online and the profile message is in a foreign language - which I am guessing is Norwegian (if any players from Norway want to confirm this?) and my profile picture is missing.

So, apparently, while having an unimportant conversation, with a minor member of the DSL tribe, I felt the need to change my details, My skype name, my country of origin, and learn a foreign language?? - Does that sound believable to you?

If it does I would ask you why I would do this? DSL had not yet posted there profile, the conversation was a fairly trivial one. The only reason I could possibly have had to change all my details (and learn a foreign language) is to pretend it was not me....yet while change all these details (to pretend it was not me) I kept the name Damageboi?....

Unless I looked into the future, and knew for a fact that DSL would post this conversation on there profile, and I would be able to make it look like Catgirl was lying because all my details were incorrect and I was speaking Norwegian...It makes no sense.

Still if that was my amazing plan Catgirl obviously has the same Crystal Ball as me, because she took a screen print of the same conversation - what are the chances of that!

Step back, look at it logically - there is no logical reason for me to have changed my details, there is no logical reason for me to have changed my details to hide who I was yet keep my real name.

Catgirl is either lying (the most likely option) or somewhere out there is a Norwegian that like to impersonate the TLA leadership for laughs and has an indepth knowledge of world 29.

I am not going to aruge anymore. To be honest, anyone with the slightest bit of common sense must be able to see who is lying. As far as I can see, both posts by Catgirl so far are horrendously insufficient. In the end it is because you are in DSL Kristofski, which is misleading your judgement.

P.S CatGirl, I am still waiting for you to send the rest of this supposed 'skype chat' I had with you. Want to see the rest of your brilliant, flawless construct ;) Just for laughs, pwease.

DeletedUser79621

when did i ever say she was definitely telling the truth? i said all throughout that i couldn't tell who was telling the truth... believe me after talking to someone on skype for a lot of the later part of today i believe catgirl was just trying to be smart and failed.

i only said that because i'm in DSL i want to believe her. right now i don't. i can't take back what has been done or said by the included parties nor do i want to. i think by now everyone who reads these forums is on your side in this supposed chat argument... despite their side in the war.

i don't need you mail me the convo you had with her, nor do i want you to... if you really feel it necessary then enjoy sending cause i won't read it as i don't want to read it.

i jsut wanted the pointless argument overwith. is that really a bad thing on my part?

DeletedUser

1) Screenprints can be taken post convo, such is the way of skype history. The scroll-bar on the photo will reflect that. You arguement of Crystal ball is shot down.
Thanks for playing.

2) It is possible to have more then one skype account, and to use one as a non-you you. IE: One is you officially, the other is you running about saying crap.
NOT CLAIMING YOU DID THIS, just stateing that its possible.

3) Who said anything about IGM? IGM proof this, IGM proof that. Jesus. The only IGM I have with Damageboi123 (The numbers to refer to the player specifically, since shorthand is viewed otherwise) is about TLA's offence concerning Cocalar scout in k23; and TLA's knowledge of T*UNITS ideas for k23 Today. EDIT: See message at bottom of screen. EDIT EDIT: And I admitted to being a member of the MCK fanclub. We haz jackets.

4) Someone, claiming to be you ("You" being the afore mentioned player: Damageboi123), has added me on skype, and made several comments which lead me to believe it was, infact, you (Damageboi123). Any player, from any tribe, who has access to T*UNIT's forums could have sent the same messages. You claim it was not you. So be it. I will attempt to locate who it was. Should I get a nice IP from pinging their skype, Ill mail a mod or two and ask about it.

Just wanted to state that.

Fighting over this is pointless. It will get neither of us anywhere. I DO NOT CLAIM I WAS WRONG, NOR DO I STATE I AM LIEING NOR WILL I ADMIT TO ANY SUCH FALSEHOOD...I simply conceed the victory to you by default, and withdraw from this discussion.

Thank you gentlemen and have a good game.

EDIT: Added message

CatgirlSakura on 05.11. at 00:16
You see, I happen to like Cocalar scout =^.^=

damageboi123 on 05.11. at 00:29
;)

We look forward to your timed attack on Denis on Friday :D

CatgirlSakura on 05.11. at 00:32
Oh, that circ? Glad I figured out who was sending it =p

damageboi123 on 05.11. at 00:33
Nah, its from your forum :)

CatgirlSakura on 05.11. at 00:35
We haz forums?

damageboi123 on 05.11. at 00:35
Yeahhhhh girl

CatgirlSakura on 05.11. at 00:36
ohshit. Thats news to me. I thought it was all spam.

damageboi123 on 05.11. at 01:03
:) your funny. I like you.

Enjoy the war darling.

CatgirlSakura on 05.11. at 01:09
I love spam and funny.

I enjoy all aspects of this game =^.^=

CatgirlSakura on 05.11. at 01:12
Mmm proxy.

damageboi123 on 05.11. at 01:19
Your the same as me then :)
Shame you are against me then with me :(

Enjoyyyyyy

ps Your identical to MKC

CatgirlSakura on 05.11. at 01:34
=^.^= Great minds always think alike, yet are almost always in opposition of one another, yes?

MKC is awesome =^.^=

DeletedUser

hmm...

I say all of you are multi accounting.. including me haha...

If we have more then one account.. then we have multiple accounts.. I play w42.. so.. I multi right? hehe..

Anyways.. I didnt take it as truth when i noticed it up on the tribes profile.. why?

Cause dsl profile since day one.. has been a joke.. hell as a former duke of dsl.. I can say that while duke of ltoh.. I thought this guy was duke of the tribe.. till i noticed he was in gentle.. I miss remy! haha..

So if you cant take a joke.. dont read the dsl profile..

As for damage or cat.. what ever.. if your multi accounting.. and your not caught.. kudos to you... not saying i support it.. but if you can beat ingame staff.. your doing better then most I know that are banned.. dont believe me.. tws staff does sweeps.. look at all the morons that get caught the first 2 weeks of a new world.

my rant over..

DeletedUser

Before this thread gets terribly out of hand, I will just remind you all that discussion re: other players cheating is actually forbidden. If you have any real and valid concerns about another player cheating, then deal with it through IG tickets. Otherwise, I think just about anyone'd be irritated if they saw accusations of them cheating, posted around the forums. This thread is walking a fairly fine line presently, but if it becomes nothing more'n a thread about who may/may not be cheating, it'll be locked.

As far as I'm aware though, there are no rules stopping you from accusing each other about lying on skype / about skype accounts. :p
Just keep an eye on this ^ please.

It'd be nice :)

DeletedUser

Seeing as I was on the DSl homepage to be messaged for an alliance, I had fun also getting players to attack eniar and others. I would tell them if they wanted an alliance with DSL they had to damage a smithy.

We would test them by mailing them and under no circumstances were they to read the message, if they did then they would fail the test.

I also think I declared on a number of little tribes for you guys

I nearly got a DoD guy to attack eniar (that would have been fun)

Anyway when it comes to trusting anyone in PnP, I think Jobe is one of the few who has never lied.

Have fun proving me wrong...

Also funnily enough I messaged madlax. after the 1000th message asking for an alliance to remove me from the page. I was actually trying to be nice to DSL, but it seems that was when they decided to change the homepage....

Anyway the new DSL leadership is still 100x better than the ones they used to have.

*Arsenic*

Not that my opinion matters, and neither yours matters to me but....

DSL > TLA

:)

DeletedUser5710

Not that my opinion matters, and neither yours matters to me but....

DSL > TLA

:)

you are right DSL is really bigger than TLA. And used to be much bigger two months ago when we declared on them. In the last months DSL is just frenetically recruiting just to stay bigger than TLA, as if it had any importance.

DeletedUser

"I DO NOT CLAIM I WAS WRONG, NOR DO I STATE I AM LIEING NOR WILL I ADMIT TO ANY SUCH FALSEHOOD...I simply conceed the victory to you"

Trusting some one who contradicts themselves in their own statement is just plain sad.

Conceding victory, meaning you admit they are right and have won. This meaning you are wrong and have lost. Therefore, you say you lied.

Sad, no?

"and withdraw from this discussion."

Running away with the cat tail between your legs?

I know this may seem "Off Topic", but her display picture or "avi" is one from a website from "Gaiaonline.com". A known website with people from 8 yo+ on it. Most of these people are in the 12-17 age range. They are at the age where they are pretty much "impulsive, immature, liars."

I think you proved this stereotype nicely with your posts...Just saying.

*Arsenic*

you are right DSL is really bigger than TLA. And used to be much bigger two months ago when we declared on them. In the last months DSL is just frenetically recruiting just to stay bigger than TLA, as if it had any importance.

I meant DSL is much better than TLA. And I won't even bother to reply to that bs ^^

DeletedUser5710

I meant DSL is much better than TLA. And I won't even bother to reply to that bs ^^

As long we keep winning this war I real do not mind the fact DSL being so much better than us. And we are winning badly! But you can call that bs if that makes you happy.

DeletedUser

someone said:
Trusting some one who contradicts themselves in their own statement is just plain sad.

Conceding victory, meaning you admit they are right and have won. This meaning you are wrong and have lost. Therefore, you say you lied.

Sad, no?

Soooooo sooooorry if English is not my first language and my vocabulary is not 100% grammatically correct.
99% of English expressions dont translate well to, or from, my native language.

Instigator said:
Running away with the cat tail between your legs?

No, I'm being more mature and leaveing things be that are dead and need left be. I dont like to instigate conflict like you seem to do. Bite your tounge, and hold your flames. They are not needed or appreciated.

CaptainObvious said:
I know this may seem "Off Topic", but her display picture or "avi" is one from a website from "Gaiaonline.com". A known website with people from 8 yo+ on it.

Google search "Catgirl Avitars". My last Avy was an emote I stole from a Veit. Fileshareing forum. The Avy on world 7 is some emote I pulled from an MSN convo.

Yes, an 8 year old kid would have the vocabulary and english skills to read and respond in the manners that I have. Makes perfect sence.

Ask some of my world 7 tribemates. Ive got more then enough IRL pictures of me posted. I take the comment about the judgement of my age as a personal attack. Cease and decist on that course. This is your warning. The next step would be to report personal flames to the moderators.

Whats his face said:
I think you proved this stereotype nicely with your posts...Just saying.

You have proven the stereotype that your members/players have no honor and respect for other members/players when they withdraw from the conflict and wish to not beat a dead horse. Yet you have the audacity to preach "honor" and "respect" to me?

Do a little introspection of your own believes before attacking others.

DeletedUser

No, I'm being more mature and leaveing things be that are dead and need left be. I dont like to instigate conflict like you seem to do. Bite your tounge, and hold your flames. They are not needed or appreciated.

What an absolute load of bs. "I dont like to instigate conflict?" Oh, so thats why you decided to send some bs you made up, to DSL because you didn't want to cause trouble? And then you decided to actually bother constructing a load of rubbish onto the public forums, to try to say I am lying, when you and I know you are lying?! Wow, your so "mature"...:icon_rolleyes:

Oh please, lets hear no more. And no, your not leaving "things that are dead and need left be". You are leaving because your integrity and reputation has been wrecked.

Now, I rest my case, and I won't bother replying to this thread. I just wish you'd own up.

DeletedUser

MKC I hold you a thousand times higher in regard than Catgirl.

A thousand x 0 is still 0 :p
Sorry, when you said that, I thought about it in my head... and I loled... in my head...

Remember DSL were the ones who were accusing me of multiaccounting in their profile, so tbh my accusation was an absolute stab in the dark so I apologise ;) at least I am not actually bothering to waste my time constructing evidence :icon_rolleyes:. As Eorzea says, I was trying to make a point by reflecting the claims of DSL.

Oooooic.... Thank you for explaining that and apologyzing... I did not get that before :icon_redface:

...Sorry.

>_>

<_<

Um...

*awkward*

*MKC exist*

http://en29.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=739158

I <3 you too babe <3<3<3
We'll always have WHAT JOO THINK ABOUT MAH GRILL, SON?!?! <3