~DSP~ Looking For Members

DeletedUser

Hello there World 28 players,

I come to you from the Tribe of Dragon Paladin Spirits or ~DSP~ for short. We are an up and coming Tribe Based throughout the World. What we offer as a Tribe is a close-knit united Tribe, we are many players but collaborate as one unit. We communicate effectively and we are all constantly active.

The ~DSP~ was founded by three Majestic individuals entrusted with the devine purpose of collaborating a Tribe of Paladin's to protect the Dragons of Lore. For far to long has the Dragons been misjudged and misportrayed to the common people. We are here to protect any of whom wish to join us, whether it be via joining the Tribe or Alligning yourself with us to help us in our conquests. We are an up-and-coming youthful Tribe with the determination to grow, thrive and prosper.

Our Tribal Aim in World 28 is to have fun whilst aiming for the number one Tribe in the entire world, making friends along the way.

I have setup eight main cores to which we can grow from. We are currently recruiting from all of these areas and looking to centre ourselves once we are well established.

These are the following regions the Tribe is currently based in with the players already that are based in the Tribe;

K16.

- Inshonotai
- dongwon132
- millwood3216
- kiko2
- jaksu
- kitty68511

K17.

- Warrior Dex
- freaksruel

K27.

- Wiccan Goddess

K28.

- Dark Wolf Lord

K48

- keenan4eva
- lieutenantkage

K58.

- Tobinous
- Shadowmaster109
- tumo111

K67.

- Taunggyi

K68

- Sirjenneson
- Sfinga

K85.

- kelbase
- mikemcp-iom
- migsilog30
- pigs nose inn
- Hearnishere123

If you wish to join me and my Tribe send me a message on World 28 or post your request into a reply on this Thread. I hope to see some of you shortly, happy gaming and best wishes to your conquests.

Expansion is a given... its just a matter of time

Last edited by a moderator: