~dSYn vs. *SAS*

DeletedUser

Baicly Alex Has jumped ship Again And *SAS* are falling left right and center LoS have nobled more *SAS* then DSYN and we're not even at war with them. So you could say this is a very pointless war.

The only *SAS* near me has 1.6k points :icon_cry:
Because I nobled his other village >:D

DeletedUser

Welldone :) ure the first And so far the only Dsyn to noble A *SAS* And the First to noble A loS What can I say "Adds another target to the noble to do list" Excuse me
'runs out and gets in a car drives of" And Thats The end of that chapter :)
join in next week for more ACTION

DeletedUser

Welldone :) ure the first And so far the only Dsyn to noble A *SAS* And the First to noble A loS What can I say "Adds another target to the noble to do list" Excuse me

Your Only At War With *SAS Hoping iP Let You Off The Hook For Attacking SAS

Well Mr It Doesnt Work Like That!

DeletedUser

Take on village near me and i'll...
Well I dunno >.>

DeletedUser

erm

Your Only At War With *SAS Hoping iP Let You Off The Hook For Attacking SAS

Well Mr It Doesnt Work Like That!

thing is we arent m8 Wierd I did say a couple of posts back we arent :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yeh Quite a while Back now he asked to join LoS aswell I feel sorry for *SAS* members who are now suffering from their Leader's bad mistakes.

I know a few of them and they arent bad players and their also good to talk to Its a shame they have been given a bad reputation by alex

DeletedUser

Yeh Quite a while Back now he asked to join LoS aswell I feel sorry for *SAS* members who are now suffering from their Leader's bad mistakes.

I know a few of them and they arent bad players and their also good to talk to Its a shame they have been given a bad reputation by alex

And your solution is to invite them in too?

DeletedUser

only 1 *SAS* has come over that I know Of becouse he requested it.
Dsyn V *SAS* war isnt going anywere but *SAS* will most likely fall becouse of no clear leadership.