[DT], KNT Vs Fenix, F.D

DeletedUser

zombi party at my house?
Is anyone left alive to fight this war?
anyone has some stats?

baldovino di fiandra

Woooow so this forum is still alive!
Come on guys what is a war without flames and rants from both parts!!

DeletedUser64451

no offense, alex (which account are you playing again? jj? I lost track) but...no, it's not really interesting.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenix, F.D
Side 2:
Tribes: KNT, [DT], I:A

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,352
Side 2: 371
Difference: 2,981

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,323,662
Side 2: 3,256,905
Difference: 29,066,757

chart

DeletedUser47562

Up ours Sidd. :spear:

Its interesting because we have Alex on our team.

DeletedUser

Awww :)

Yep, jj nowadays. I've only every played as alex12123002 and jj..how could you lose track? :p

I dunno, it's interesting because it's getting close to the end. I think we should start bets on how much longer it'll be ;)

DeletedUser

Fenix and F.D. are living embodiments of Suigen. I advise them both (bandit)

DeletedUser64451

I don't know what they thought would happen if they dumped all their inactive accounts on us at once, without bothering to defend any of them o_O

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenix, F.D
Side 2:
Tribes: I:A

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 407
Side 2: 5
Difference: 402

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,846,740
Side 2: 48,380
Difference: 3,798,360

chart

baldovino di fiandra

Sid ur still around? LOL i almost hoped you hid somewhere for the shame :)

DeletedUser64451

Hiding? Like behind sits, using them to attack instead of my own? No, that's not me. No shameful activities on my end. Just nobling your inactives for you, as always.

baldovino di fiandra

Good! There's always the need of someone doing the garbage work ;)
...you're right there are some players who use sits,but some others who dont even know how to play basic accounts...then there are those who dont even know how to turn on the pc and those who cant play 20kk accounts but pretend to...OOOpps you fit into all those categories! :lol: LOL

DeletedUser64451

You really need to lay off the liquor, man, you're making even less sense now than ever o_O

I think instead of DT and KNT you should make one tribe of actives and one tribe of inactives...oh that's right, you did that already, all the actives went to BABE. Nevermind.

baldovino di fiandra

C'mon!:lol:
I know i drink all the time i have the chance! but...im clearly having a break from TW!
All w8 knows that for me stealing vills from you its like stealing candies from a kiddo :icon_wink:

DeletedUser64451

Eh, no, not so much. Try and find one of your accounts with a + overall against me. You can't.

I think anybody who knows anything about the state of w8 right now can see you for what you are. You are standing outside the Ark, looking up as the doors close, and it's starting to rain. Some people will make it to the end of this world, but you and your accounts are not among them.