[DT]'s Birthday!

DeletedUser

We've reached the big old age of two :) Wonder what SneakyFukinRussian & Lidocaine (Founders) are up to now.. Probably busy in RL not stuck on here..

In commemoration of our birthday, we have renamed our tribe for one day only. Yes, we're a few hours late. But we never did care for timing :)

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday [DT]! I'm not sure whether or not I should be wishing you well...but what the hell, here I go. I hope you all enjoy the wars to come, and if you do well, you should know that you deserve it. I have been quite impressed with what I've seen from many members of [DT]. I only hope that Myriad will be able to get our act together soon. I'm hoping we can have a long, enjoyable war on both sides.

I can't say I'd be too unhappy if [DT] didn't make it to their third birthday, but the way things are going now, that doesn't seem too likely. Congratulations on making it so far in world 8. :)

Edit: Also, it turns out Myriad predates [DT]! :icon_razz: You inspired me to go check, and it seems we were founded on June 8 2007, by one Grim Jokes. I don't intend to hijack this thread, by any means. Carry on talking about [DT], everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy birthday - I would have gotten you a present but I've already given you some villages.... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

In that case tell Goldchipmunk to stop being so stingy and to give us a few presents!!

DeletedUser

In that case tell Goldchipmunk to stop being so stingy and to give us a few presents!!

You're going to have to work for your presents, sorry. I'll need to see at least four nobles before I can think about giving you a village. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser92

Happy anniversary, [DT]! May stomping W8 be enjoyable for you!