Duke and duke-z

DeletedUser

family tribes ?? some one remembers common wealth in W69 ?? :lol:

DeletedUser

Family means ohana. Ohana means no one gets left behind. Family tribes will rule this world for sure. Its a no haul world you see. More members > More troops > More Support > Less Enemies > Easier to noble villages > CasuallyGaming gets rimmed

What is family?

DeletedUser

Duke Z won't last long I myself no that someone from their leadership spat the dummy out a few hours ago and deleted all of their forums plus they have around 20 members leading the tribe it won't work there structure is something to laugh at. Plus the fact that their duke started this thread boosting about his own tribe shows the amount of immaturity and longing for attention as that equal to a seven year old.
I give them 2 weeks.

Also the tribe SCAM consisting of 2 players has some sort of part to play in the leadership of DUKE and DUKEZ as i have witnessed communication from them on the DUKEZ forums.

in game name roon 13

DeletedUser116440

Duke Z won't last long I myself no that someone from their leadership spat the dummy out a few hours ago and deleted all of their forums plus they have around 20 members leading the tribe it won't work there structure is something to laugh at. Plus the fact that their duke started this thread boosting about his own tribe shows the amount of immaturity and longing for attention as that equal to a seven year old.
I give them 2 weeks.

Also the tribe SCAM consisting of 2 players has some sort of part to play in the leadership of DUKE and DUKEZ as i have witnessed communication from them on the DUKEZ forums.

in game name roon 13

How little do you know... Leader of a mass recruiting tribe. Nice of you to pop me a message asking me to join your tribe

fidel I

How little do you know... Leader of a mass recruiting tribe. Nice of you to pop me a message asking me to join your tribe

Roon12 is completely right. When I joined DUKE-Z it was a mess. Everything looked gay and there was over 40 people taking charge when no-one knew who they were or trusted them. Not to mention, after I left DUKE-Z to join a tribe created by some friends of mine, the DUKE family declares war and them offers peace :icon_confused:. All of those members are noobs and will remain noobs for the rest of their TW careers! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Roon12 is completely right. When I joined DUKE-Z it was a mess. Everything looked gay and there was over 40 people taking charge when no-one knew who they were or trusted them. Not to mention, after I left DUKE-Z to join a tribe created by some friends of mine, the DUKE family declares war and them offers peace :icon_confused:. All of those members are noobs and will remain noobs for the rest of their TW careers! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

They also declared war on shadow today haha and a few other tribes they also dismissed alot of their barons today

DeletedUser

They also declared war on shadow today haha and a few other tribes they also dismissed alot of their barons today

well, not just shadow, kapu, w2v, 907, and FUEL to nname a few.

from what i was told they have had someone declare war on all and sundry around them, and I quote:

iConquerer Oct 05, 17:15
Hi,

A prank was deliberately made as some fool in DUKE-Z decides to declare war on 9 other tribes.

We have make efforts to dismiss every single person with baron and duke privileges.

This is ridiculous and I apologise for not holding them harder.

Please accept the peace offering and I sincerely apologise on the behalf of them.

Sincerely,
iConquerer

*please note*

I didnt recieve this mail, but i have seen it, and a few others like it too

DeletedUser

"Armed with cutting edge experimental tribe tactics developed by iConquerer and tested in w55, w67, and w75!"

#Suchpro

fidel I

The idiot shouldn't be giving his entire tribe baron privileges anyway :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser116440

Oh well that happens if the duke of DUKE-Z had no loyalty to the tribe in the first place and main goal was to create mischief, and I'll admit when it happened i had a huge laugh. Poor leadership means entrusting your family tribe (which is not going to work out) to strangers whom he don't know

DeletedUser

Why do I get the feeling Almurph had a hand in this fiasco lol