Dust Empire V.S ~LS~

DeletedUser

Can't get anymore bored than your actual leader...Im almost sick of looking at report after report after report of ende losing an entire village worth of troops at the hands of one man. Never dodges, rarely attacks...

Ahh, if only we didn't have the majority of our support elsewhere at the moment, you guys who have been disbanded already. And thats not meant to be taken in an offensive way, I am only stating the obvious.

Why couldnt you do that in the first 3 months of war? I ask myself in a cocky way :icon_cool:

DeletedUser78416

Because your definition of war and my definition of war are two completely different things. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Dust
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: LSHRV LSHRVa
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 69
Side 2: 255
Difference: 186
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 8
Difference: 5
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 510,476
Side 2: 2,337,742
Difference: 1,827,266
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 124,664
Side 2: 78,638
Difference: 46,026
image.php

DeletedUser

w00t w00t! lol

WE WON THIS WEEK! Was Camil inactive or just a load of rubbish? Or did you kick him because he was losing loads of vills?

DeletedUser

Well he went inactive and the account sit got lost, so you were lucky with that.

But its funny you post only the results that favour you.

Is there going to be a time when i get to see Dust at work? Please make it soon, as you are kind of boring me...

MichielK

No offense, but the stats you post are pretty one-sided as well :icon_wink:

Pretty common for most tribes to do that, anyway. It raises spirits, rallies the troops, gives people hope...especially if it's the underdog beating the bigger opponent.

It may be temporary and caused by other circumstances, but they did win this week and deserve some credit for that...other tribes in their position would have folded months ago, and this is their reward for sticking around.

Kreamer

No offense, but the stats you post are pretty one-sided as well :icon_wink:

Pretty common for most tribes to do that, anyway. It raises spirits, rallies the troops, gives people hope...especially if it's the underdog beating the bigger opponent.

It may be temporary and caused by other circumstances, but they did win this week and deserve some credit for that...other tribes in their position would have folded months ago, and this is their reward for sticking around.

Considering most all stats in this war favor us id say thats not really our fault :p haha
Besides I kinda thought this war was over really... They declared the war and never really attacked. We were the only ones attacking at all. Now we have our eyes set on a bigger prize ;) No attacks means kinda the end of a war right? They found one inactive account and capitalized on it. Congrats I guess? When will you guys be attacking an active member?

DeletedUser

Considering most all stats in this war favor us id say thats not really our fault :p haha
Besides I kinda thought this war was over really... They declared the war and never really attacked. We were the only ones attacking at all. Now we have our eyes set on a bigger prize ;) No attacks means kinda the end of a war right? They found one inactive account and capitalized on it. Congrats I guess? When will you guys be attacking an active member?

Do your members not post? :icon_rolleyes:

Or are you just not going to say whos asking for support? :icon_neutral:

Anyway, we declared on you? Thats a new story. ~LS~ declared on us. Then =HRV= declared on us then you merged and were still at war with us.

MichielK

True. However, there have been some periods when Dust was ahead and I didn't see any members of (then) HRV and LS rushing to post those stats either.

Let's face it; any tribe will think twice before posting losing stats. No reason to single Dust out for something we all do to some extent.

Again, true. However, it is worth noting that not all of Dust's conquers came from camil; I see conquers against lula, MeLynn and Vukas as well. It's perfectly possible that those three are inactive as well, but if that's the case you can't fault Dust for taking advantage of LSHRV leaving 4 inactives near hostile territory.

(And for those of you thinking about complaining that I'm being partial...keep in mind that I made the exact same point to Dust in the past when the roles were reversed. Inactive management is the responsibility of the tribe with the inactives, and if it's not done properly don't complain about others taking advantage of it.)

AxlTheCat

All right, let's clear things up.

LSHRV is at war with Dust.

Kudos to Dust for their ongoing resistance, they have done a pretty good job defending, and they keep on plugging away on offense, finding holes and exploiting them.

DeletedUser

Have a look back at the topic (if you can be bothered :p )

I said somewhere that whoever was winning during the week should post the stats. We were up over the week, so I posted the stats. Fair enough right? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

Im all excited, Im finally getting :axemen:, but my :swordsman: is too much for them. I told my :axemen:er's to send more :axemen::axemen::axemen:, and I keep piling in the :swordsman::swordsman::swordsman: and the :spear::spear::spear: and alot of :heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry:...I dont really care for ODD much, but its fun to watch :axemen: die. I even like watching my own :axemen: die...it means progress is being made.

I am finally glad Dust has grown some huevos and decided to attack me a little.

Now might be a good time to unleash the fury mitch...unleash the fury...

(name that movie)

(no cheating and looking on the net)

DeletedUser

Road Trip.

What do I win? :icon_biggrin:

On Topic: Gratz on the :axemen: and :ram: hitting your :heavycavalry: and :spear:. :icon_biggrin: