-DVR-1 (wings wanted)

DeletedUser

we ask that any alliance within k20-k90 to join the Devour meta to success. a meta are allies that help each other and grow closer than alliances and become brother or sister tribes

requirments: must have atleast 2 members, and a total points of 250, and must change alliance tag to -DVR-2 or -DVR-3(depending on when you join)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mods, please don't infract me for this!

@berzerk-fate: Although tribal wars may seem quite simliar to Travian, I assure you it is s different class of game with a different class of players. It's a far faster and more aggressive game and requires far more coordination in tribes. Unlike Travian, here metas/families/brothers/sisters/aunties/uncles/etc very rarely if at all succeed. Having wings of your tribe that are weaker than the main tribe will certainly hinder rather than help you.

DeletedUser

i play travian lol have since it came out but i stoped a while ago
oh and brother/sister tribes end in tragedy

luc6

for me wings is just a waste of time and the mother tribe has to protect them of all threats this is only my point of view a tribe should be from 25 to 40 scan the best members show them how the game is played react fast combine attacks and so on it can be done with one tribe

DeletedUser

O on travian when theres a meta with 3 are 4 wings in one region they just murder everyone else. And then everyone is scared of them so they restart are join on of the wings.

But it makes since to not have wings on this game because theres no embassy you have to upgrade. In travian you can only have 60 players a tribe , so you need wings to get more.

Nauzhror

O on travian when theres a meta with 3 are 4 wings in one region they just murder everyone else. And then everyone is scared of them so they restart are join on of the wings.

But it makes since to not have wings on this game because theres no embassy you have to upgrade. In travian you can only have 60 players a tribe , so you need wings to get more.

The tribelimits being bigger than 60 hardly matters. It's not rare at all here for a 40 man tribe to beat the piss out of a 250 player tribe.