E|H|E - S7 (K26 War Zone (Official War Declaration)

wind knight

Fellow E|H|E brothers and sisters in arms, and the international community of W33:

As of March 18, 2009, there now officially exists a state of war between E|H|E and the S7 tribe, both of k26 origin. All village leaders are hereby ordered, by the power vested in the duke, baron, and war council to immediately mobilize their armies and engage the enemy on all fronts.

No refugees are to be accepted, and all members of S7 who try to leave or defect is open target until further notice. Therein no grounds shall private contracts be made between personals of E|H|E and S7, unless appropriately approved by leadership.

E|H|E is now free to engage their own spy networks, or manipulation of the enemy, as long as there is permission from the leadership.

No holds barred, destroy the enemy as quickly and efficiently as possible.

So it is ordered.

After much contemplation, we, the leadership of E|H|E the has made this difficult decision to engage those we once had worked together with. Even though we were never allies, the correspondence we once had makes this decision all the more difficult.

However, we find that S7 has crossed the boundaries on many occasions, and transgressed the border between friendship and enmity.

S7 has:

1.) Accepted refugees and past enemies of E|H|E. Even after this was addressed, the leadership did not concede immediately, going as far as to threaten military engagement.

2.) Knowingly attacked the allies of E|H|E. Their refusal to disengage upon request spat on the friendship that was once there.

3.) General tension between members, caused by their blatant disregard for the sovereignty of E|H|E.

We E|H|E, for our own survival, for our external, territorial sovereignty, is forced into military engagement here today.

There are no terms of engagement. This war will not end until the complete destruction of S7, and the ratification of the supremacy of E|H|E in all of k26.

So it is proclaimed.

KEY: E|H|E in white, S7 in red.

image.php

War Stats will be Posted by me ASAP!!!!!

as of now there are no war stats by we have clear over half their villages already and nobles are being sent out so give it 24-48 hrs for war stats :icon_twisted:

ALSO

Let it be known all K26 tribes after this war will be an enemy of E|H|E, we in E|H|E here by claim K26 as our territory and will fight for it at all cost so ALL K26 tribes are dead meat after the war with S7.

all tribes that noble in K26 will be attacked without fail allies or not so let this be a warning to all :icon_cool:

and 1 last thing.

i would like to say i apologize to the players of W33 for their not being any funny pics hahaha but i promise our next war declaration will have funny pics for you to see :icon_cool:

Respect Fully,
Patrick( Wind Knight)
Over-Lord of E|H|E

Last edited:

manofhonor

We at E|H|E have always been in a state of war, with one tribe or another. It's a display of strength that our growth has not been hindered in our constant state of warfare.

This war will be a true testament of our strength. Our intelligence has already shown that alliances have been working in the dark to undermine our efforts for k26 domination.

Yet we have still prevailed thus far.

Why should anyone care?

If you looked at our tribal history, you will see that our growth is remarkable for an alliance on the rim. And we have no plans to stop now.

Thank you all very much for your time. Let this be an introduction of our alliance to w33.

I hope you enjoyed our little PnP. I promise there to be more and better ones along the way in the future.

Sincerely,

Diplomat of EHE

ManOfHonor

Muldie325

Do you have nobles?

PS: I don't like funny pics, they make you look desperate for attention.

wind knight

Do you have nobles?

PS: I don't like funny pics, they make you look desperate for attention.

yes we have nobles and they are being sent out as we speak as it says war stats will be posted ASAP!!!

and well some like funny pics and thats why but me i am not really a big fan of them.

DeletedUser

that was confusing... am i the only one that didn't know who's tribe he was a member of until the end? I mean. you say that you are the leadership of S7

After much contemplation, we, the leadership of the S7 has made this difficult decision to engage those we once had worked together with

but then say things they have done... idk i'm really tired and was confused >.>

DeletedUser

Just from the map it should be interesting. It's K26, so right now I don't really care who wins so I won't be doing war stats or propaganda or anything of that sort.

JUST KIDDING. Let's look at some stats!

The basics:

E|H|E - 95,931 points - Ranked 44th, 7 total conquers, no villages lost, ODA is 22nd, ODD is 89th, total OD is 23rd. 85 members, 92 villages, average points per conquer is 1127, 6 abandons, 2 actives. Number of members with at least one day of inactivity in the last 48 hours is 0, however 16 players have had their points decrease in the last 48 hours.

S7 - 53,300 points - Ranked 86th, 1 total conquer which was then conquered by E|H|E, one village lost, ODA is 103th, ODD is 129th, total OD is 113th. 81 members, 81 villages, average points per conquer is 0, 0 abandons, 0 actives. Number of members with at least one day of inactivity in the last 48 hours is 1, however 27 players have had their points decrease in the last 48 hours.

War Stats, even though they're a bit premature.

Side 1:
Tribes: E|H|E
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S7
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,001
Difference: 1,001

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Analyze these? Sure.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that in terms of conquers, activity, size, location, and stature (having higher OD counts, I guess?) this should be fairly easy for E|H|E, but of course not many people on here know much about either tribe so it could end up being a toss up, who knows.

wind knight

that was confusing... am i the only one that didn't know who's tribe he was a member of until the end? I mean. you say that you are the leadership of S7

but then say things they have done... idk i'm really tired and was confused >.>

ahahaha yea sorry about that must have missed it :icon_redface:

trying to get the bb codes right i will fix it now though.

manofhonor

There are some things that stats cannot show.

Our coordination, for example. Our thirst for conquest not only stems from experienced leadership, a fair government setup, but from our member's willingness to excel and take personal losses for the betterment of the tribe.

And I'm not just saying that because I am a leader here. It's an honest evaluation of this tribe.

For example: How many tribes do you know have a checks and balance system, or democratic elections? I am an elected official, and will serve only as long as my tribe-mates require my service. When the time comes, and someone has more democratic support in the next election, I will ungrudging step down as a leader. This system was willingly established by the original leaders of the tribe, without political turmoil.

Many tribes have found its downfall through inactive leadership. Through our technique, if a few need a break because of real life, our tribe does not become inefficient.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Because democratic tribes always seem to work the best, right? :|

DeletedUser

good luck to you guys.... I will keep an eye on this thread...

manofhonor

Because democratic tribes always seem to work the best, right? :|

You're absolutely right, that is not the case. We know from experience that direct democracy never works in tribal wars. But we are not a direct democracy. We use a representative democracy system.

Those elected have absolute power and control until next election. The experienced and capable usually gets elected. We've all been in tribes where we've said: "The duke's great, but his staff is just retarded!" Or, "Man, our duke was great, but he is so inactive now!"

This is where our system can compensate for that problem. The best, most reliable of us gets to be in power, and if we no longer hold that trust, we are exchanged.

But when we are in power, we rule with absolute authority, though we do allow free speech, and are swayed by the majority opinion. However, at the end of the day, we follow our instinct and experience, which is why we were elected.

In this system, the objective of all members is not a competition of power, but mutual cooperation. It's not longer... "Let's suck up to the duke", it's "Let's contribute positively, show my intelligence and experience, so I can get the position next election."

We'll show through our complete obliteration of s7 that this system works. Do keep in mind that we are just off the rim, therefore our stats can't be compared to that of SIKE's, for instance. Yet. :)

DeletedUser

Being on the rim also means less competition and therefore easier farming and nobling, so that is a false excuse to use. Unless if you joined like 2 weeks ago, low points is not a very good excuse to make, where as your skill may be judged there.

manofhonor

Being on the rim also means less competition and therefore easier farming and nobling, so that is a false excuse to use. Unless if you joined like 2 weeks ago, low points is not a very good excuse to make, where as your skill may be judged there.

If you think being a month late puts us into contention with top tribes just because we are on the rim, you are deluded.

This is just plain old common sense. We haven't played long enough to negate over a MONTH head start, in this not too aged server.

We don't make excuses. We only state facts.

DeletedUser

Guys you are in a player Versus player war. You and your opposition joined at the same time. You have a perponderance of points and i would assume the same in troops. You should win this with ease.

You might want to update your allies list though because one of them no longer exists...

Sir Morlock

Tic Toc

You're absolutely right, that is not the case. We know from experience that direct democracy never works in tribal wars. But we are not a direct democracy. We use a representative democracy system.

Those elected have absolute power and control until next election. The experienced and capable usually gets elected. We've all been in tribes where we've said: "The duke's great, but his staff is just retarded!" Or, "Man, our duke was great, but he is so inactive now!"

This is where our system can compensate for that problem. The best, most reliable of us gets to be in power, and if we no longer hold that trust, we are exchanged.

But when we are in power, we rule with absolute authority, though we do allow free speech, and are swayed by the majority opinion. However, at the end of the day, we follow our instinct and experience, which is why we were elected.

In this system, the objective of all members is not a competition of power, but mutual cooperation. It's not longer... "Let's suck up to the duke", it's "Let's contribute positively, show my intelligence and experience, so I can get the position next election."

We'll show through our complete obliteration of s7 that this system works. Do keep in mind that we are just off the rim, therefore our stats can't be compared to that of SIKE's, for instance. Yet. :)

Let me use some case history that noobs are familiar with:

Sparta - Monarchy

Athens - Democracy.

The rest is history.

Note: This is tribalwars not tribalgovermentandsocialorganizationsimulator.

manofhonor

Let me use some case history that noobs are familiar with:

Sparta - Monarchy

Athens - Democracy.

The rest is history.

Note: This is tribalwars not tribalgovermentandsocialorganizationsimulator.

The purpose of a state (a tribe) is to wage war, Charles Tilly argues. Therefore, a state must find the most efficient means to do so.

We have found that the most effective means of war making is through this organization. Highly relevant. Just stating a reason we will reign supreme; our efficiency dictates it.

UPDATE: Although we will not start posting battle results for another 24 hours, I say with pride that we have already cleared the majority of their power houses.

We have not yet lost an offense, and have not lost a battle in defense. This war will be shorter than we anticipated.

DeletedUser

Some stats ....Boring so far

20/03/2009
S787-79-72,661-80-52,719-33,388+19,33119/03/2009S786-81+76,032-81-53,577-35,807-17,770

20/03/2009E|H|E44=85+142,618+93+266,851+235,281+31,57019/03/2009E|H|E44-85+134,783-92-237,698-209,526-28,172

Not much change in either ODD points S7 had two player leave seem relativly even so far.

Bash Points lost S7 is getting pounded at the bottom end of the points scale:

67iceboltz873971397+13+6+12+18+9+28-3068sinisinta3821382000+120+22-3169minato3821382+13+6+120-10+27-2470gnothi seauton3631363+21+15+36+12-10-180-13471XUnknown KnightX3181318+7+22+90-10+10-12

E|H|E

Does not appear to have lost any building so far...no village is going negative in points.

DeletedUser

If you think being a month late puts us into contention with top tribes just because we are on the rim, you are deluded.

This is just plain old common sense. We haven't played long enough to negate over a MONTH head start, in this not too aged server.

We don't make excuses. We only state facts.

I seem to have worded it wrong, please excuse me, I might of been under the influence of bad sleep.

What I meant was unless if you started around 2 weeks late (or whatever, you know what I mean), that is a fail excuse. I'm not saying you should be #1 even if you start months late, but don't forget the rim is so much easier to grow on.

DeletedUser

In their defence, AH, this world takes forever to grow on. The speed is so slow that even missing 1 day means you're now nowhere near those at the top. Not farming 24/7? Might as well just stick yourself far out on the rim because those who are sat will take advantage of the speed settings and pummel you to the ground. It takes almost 2 days to get smithy to level 20, so that right there is a good indication of how long it will take most of their members to get up to speed with those in say SIKE, Evolve or any of the other core tribes who have had academies now for 3 weeks.