~E-K~ VS EWaR

DeletedUser

~E-K~ hereby declares war against the EWaR family.

Over the last month as allies with EWaR, They have conquered 19 of our villages. And their family tribe EWaRII whom I worked out a verbal NAP with over the last month has conquered 17 of our villages. Some allies they are. Over the last month ~E-K~ has conquered 0 villages of either tribe even after the attacks and attempts to work out diplomacy. That shows my loyalty to the alliance.

But enough is enough! Even though compared to the EWaR family, ~E-K~ is a smaller tribe, we can pack a big punch.

To all those who are at war with the EWaR family or who want to ally and join the war, contact me and we can make arangements.

Skitzojoe King of ~E-K~

DeletedUser48847

Oh yea everyone is warring EWaR family.

Good luck, ~E-K~!

DeletedUser52134

Yet another nail in the coffin for the EWAR Family,
Going to have to noble a lot of barbs and recruit a lot of noobs to get out of this one!

DeletedUser

ya but how many more n00bs are there to recruit :icon_razz:

nad destroyer

good luck with your war, I'm rooting for u. Kind of tired of hearing about Ewar.

DeletedUser

Good luck ~E-K~.

I hope they don't out-recruit you. Noble them quickly!

DeletedUser

You were late to the party. Good of you to join the rest of the world.

I wonder what EWaR will do when the world closes and their supply of noobs dries up? Do you think they'll try to invite barbs?

DeletedUser

Yay ~E-K~, welcome to the party.

19 of your villages? You're more patient than I am, I declared war on S A S for taking one of my tribe's villages.

DeletedUser

Everyone is fighting them lol because they are everywhere :icon_rolleyes:..
We are not in war with them ...
Side 1: RBE

Side 2: EWaR EWaRA EWaRAa EWaRII EwarIV EWaRR EWaRRA EWaRs EWARS%

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118,465
Side 2: 0
Difference: 118,465

image.php

DeletedUser

Sibru:

We had internals problems and we needed a reorganization and new rules and policy; we were educating members :) but now we are well organized and we are gonna hit them with all and they will pay for the villages they took

DeletedUser

Everyone is fighting them lol because they are everywhere :icon_rolleyes:..
We are not in war with them ...
Side 1: RBE

Side 2: EWaR EWaRA EWaRAa EWaRII EwarIV EWaRR EWaRRA EWaRs EWARS%

Whoa "EWaRs%"?????

run out of the alphabet? why not use the entire ASCII language lol?

DeletedUser8150

It's realy a standard event, the second declaration of war was only to be expected. All you other bloodhounds out there better make your move fast before EWaR climbs back up...

The "oldschool" players out there know that when the DBD family (W4) got some heavy attacks on them aswell and they were a lot smaller then the EWaR family, they held out a year or so before the Dukes of several DBD tribes decided to turn coats and join the number 2 and number 3 of the world (DBD was ranked #1 at the time)

I'm curious to see if EWaR will get their act together or if they will be beaten down sooner.

History keeps repeating itself...*sighs*

DeletedUser

they've had this coming for a while yahoo good luck everyone :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i dont think it will be long until a few more tribes join in and start taking down ewar

nad destroyer

rofl!!! EWAR is everywhere!!! I just joined w26 and there is an ewar there with the exact same profile page. There tactics are going to be even worse/better there (depends how u look at it). Since the world lets tribes have a 150 member limit, they are going to be mass recruiting like crazy... then start another tribe.... and another...

darkaniken2

Well, if they recruit half of the world, they are bound to find some skill, somewhere. How many members of W22 belong to EWaR?

DeletedUser

fighting these drones doesn't help much. you need to take out their command and control infrastructure, i.e. the aristocracy of the mother tribe. A lot depends on LEGIT, because they are in the best position to do that.

darkaniken2

To answer my own question, if my math is right, 470 members of W22 belong to EWaR, based on the main tribes profile.