-E- vs ~7~

DeletedUser4587

It's been happening for a few days hasn't it?

It looks like a pretty bloody war, evenly matched. These short ranged wars are pretty brutal, and often seem to come down to just who can stay online more.

~7~ seems to have nullified the advantage of -E- being on offense pretty quickly, and close the early war noble lead. I wonder if this means we'll see -E- Falling behind.

I'm also curious if chess will jump in at all.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: -E-
Side 2:
Tribes: ~7~

Timeframe: 25/08/2011 00:00:00 to 29/08/2011 18:13:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 78
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 708,134
Side 2: 671,242
Difference: 36,892

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

No not a gang bang we are very evenly matched so its a great fun slugfest :)

DeletedUser

I'd prefer the gangbang option when we get our arses i gear :)

DeletedUser

Not that I am aware of - it is a 1v1

My mistake then.

[2:18:37 PM] TheDman: Well at the moment it is -7- versus -E- , chess and Here(my tribe)

That's part of a skype convo that made me think 7 was fighting more than E

DeletedUser

Ok you are obviously more well informed than me - however if you check our stats you should see that the only tribe nobling ~7~ is -E- :)

PS Just for the record: Seven War for K27 on 25.08. at 20:10:14 4 days 3:09:47

PPS If Chess or Here would like to join the fun then that of course if their choice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101787

chess and here haven't "offically" joined. There just casually helping us gangrape Seven

DeletedUser101787

for you guys looking at the war stats, you all have to take into consideration, that several inactives that Seven is sitting has been kicked to make the war stats look better, while these sat accounts are still helping defend and attack. And several of these villages we nobled that are contorlled by Seven are off the stats.

DeletedUser

My mistake then.

[2:18:37 PM] TheDman: Well at the moment it is -7- versus -E- , chess and Here(my tribe)

That's part of a skype convo that made me think 7 was fighting more than E

Dman doesn't speak for Chess. We are not warring them and the stats show it.

-ND Baron of Chess

DeletedUser

Dman doesn't speak for Chess. We are not warring them and the stats show it.

-ND Baron of Chess

Of course mate. I was just explaining why I thought it was a gangbang. I'm more informed now thanks. I was just clearing up rumors

DeletedUser62657

several inactives that Seven is sitting has been kicked to make the war stats look better, while these sat accounts are still helping defend and attack. And several of these villages we nobled that are contorlled by Seven are off the stats.

Several is now three?

WOW

Keep believing the misinformation you are spoonfed on a daily basis.

FYI, anders was kicked as we ALL know fiernub has the password to that account (NOT discussing any previous/future bans). Pspixx, well he/she should never have been invited in the first place (OMG i haz incomings, SUPPORT me NAOW) and the other account that was kicked was the inactive account you were nibbling at.

If we wanted to protect stats, Commander Nub would have been gone long ago :D

Enjoy the fight!

DeletedUser

I still think your fingers must be aching BH - I have had one or two fakes from you over last few days :) Oops sorry - I actually got a red report today :)

Nice to see that some of your members have finally woken up and noticed we have been at war for a few days, it was getting boring hitting the sleeping nukes all the time .....

DeletedUser

Very well matched slugfest:

Side 1:
Tribes: -E-
Side 2:
Tribes: ~7~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 119
Difference: 16

chart