Early Impressions

DeletedUser

Just Curious what people's early thoughts were?

I dont think the resources come fast enough for a "speed round" but maybe thats jsut me :p

DeletedUser

Dissapointing.
Cant really call this a speed server.
Make it 100X faster, the it will be alot of fun.

DeletedUser

but if they make it a 100x faster then it gets unfair for people go don't play like hell or mabye start late

DeletedUser

yea it's a little bit slow.,.. think they should up the speed to like 20

DeletedUser

thinking of it now, everything seems ok apart from the resources, that needs to be at least tripled to force through the techs and make this world worth doing, right now i'm just sitting her watching and waiting, a speed round imho should be totally proactive, always having something to do.

DeletedUser

waiting 20 minutes to get enough resources for a minute and 30 second upgrade.

DeletedUser

It's pretty good, isit just practice at the moment? And the best thing is that the people who are playing are mostly good players, not the noobs.

DeletedUser

For there first speed round it think they did pretty good. Intime i think it will get alot better.

DeletedUser

waiting 20 minutes to get enough resources for a minute and 30 second upgrade.

so, once you will have more than 14 villages, you will not anymore have enough time to manage everythings ... that's without counting farming and attacking :)

give it a bit more time

too bad I don't have the time to play this :(

DeletedUser5984

What i expected from a 10 speed world..

it may not seem so fast at this moment..but
it will get fast,

too few farms might stall this a bit but
it will get fast...

I dont like what i didnt like in the german PA only rounds..
too few people... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Seems most of you that are discontent are those who possibly havnt gotten terribly far in the game yet and dont know the amount of time it takes later on.

This world lasts a month, trust me if you stick with it you will have your hands full.

DeletedUser

yep you will

my friend from germany playes the german style of speed world

the game has been going on for about 3 weeks now and the top player has 725k points

but the german oneis much faster

hot beef

the top three tribes on this have a too big percentage of the players. there should be a much smaller tribe member limit considering the player count. say 20 best players points and 50 ppl max.

DeletedUser

perhaps we will see some changes come in for the second round.