EDGE at war

archyr

DOW FAMILY
ftw
=]

We b nubs,I is back tho,those stats will change.
O=

Please,dont post recent war stats,post from the begginimg,when we were beating you up
O=
now we b getting beat up tho
O=

Who is "we"
Dow been winning from get go, Dow still winning. I'm a bit drunk, but not that drunk...

DeletedUser24253

Who is "we"
Dow been winning from get go, Dow still winning. I'm a bit drunk, but not that drunk...

Ermm,wanna make a war stat?

From 3/04/2009 til now?

They were not winning,they were still nobling their cute barbs.
=]

All they've basicly done is noble off about 3 players,taking half of each of their vills,cgotta give em credit,pretty good stuff as the players were deceant.
=]

I dun think anymore EDGE vill will be lost tho,at least now as much.

archyr

Ermm,wanna make a war stat?

From 3/04/2009 til now?

They were not winning,they were still nobling their cute barbs.
=]

All they've basicly done is noble off about 3 players,taking half of each of their vills,cgotta give em credit,pretty good stuff as the players were deceant.
=]

I dun think anymore EDGE vill will be lost tho,at least now as much.

ok, forever time frame, not just when declared i guess...still looks like a win to me

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DOW~ ~DOW!~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EDGE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 17
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,149
Side 2: 79,161
Difference: 16,988

image.php

DeletedUser24253

ok, forever time frame, not just when declared i guess...still looks like a win to me

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 17

image.php

Side 1: 96,149
Side 2: 79,161
Difference: 16,988

image.php

3/04/2009 was start dateuse that,more accurate.

And really?

They took out half of 3 players,maybe 4-5 vills from each while we rimmed 2 15-16k players in about 2 days and are still taking out those that they kicked,like angelslavo,I dun feel like checking him up but he has lost a few.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please,dont post recent war stats,post from the begginimg,when we were beating you up

What do you mean "you"? I'm just a curious observer. :icon_eek:

Smart... saying a comment on how they don't deserve credit, then contradicting it...

They took out half of 3 players,maybe 4-5 vills from each while we rimmed 2 15-16k players in about 2 days and are still taking out those that they kicked,like angelslavo,I dun feel like checking him up but he has lost a few

What is your point here...?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This war could go on for a while. In the end it may be just about activity. With the small member limit and new recruits hard to come by any person quitting for RL is a big loss. Looking over the TW stats EDGE has the better and more experienced members but cannot afford to lose any more members.

DeletedUser

Ok so who is playing the TJFKIDD account now cos that aint the guy i was flaming last time

god i wish you would just delete yourself save us the time of rimming you.

Please dont bother recounting your opinion on the war your a loser your opinion is worth next to absolutely nothing your posts are completely full of contradictions and false statements based on your own ego

Just be quiet and let the intelligent people post discuss and comment on this war.

Thank you and good night

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24253

What do you mean "you"? I'm just a curious observer. :icon_eek:

What is your point here...?[/QUOTE]

Ermmm,:icon_redface:

Ya caught me.

I whip everyone..:icon_redface:

Smart... saying a comment on how they don't deserve credit, then contradicting it...

Ermm,jst saying they are finally doing good,they've done some damage,bravo.

Like if we havent done any damage or will stop doing more.

What is your point here...?

:icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser24253

Ok so who is playing the TJFKIDD account now cos that aint the guy i was flaming last time

god i wish you would just delete yourself save us the time of rimming you.

Please dont bother recounting your opinion on the war your a loser your opinion is worth next to absolutely nothing your posts are completely full of contradictions and false statements based on your own ego

Just be quiet and let the intelligent people post discuss and comment on this war.

Thank you and good night

Flaming?
where where?

Dont act smart.plzz.

Intelligent?
You?
naww.

Sad that you actually asked Tip to join EDGE and then changed your mind and are now pretending to <33 them,sad sad.

DeletedUser

We b nubs,I is back tho,those stats will change.
O=

With the bigbadjonjj account? Or do you mean you're back logging into The Imperfect Paradise again, which is what TIP lost 4 villages for last time you were reported? You might not want to admit that in public.

mattcurr

Dow in my opinion is now the best tribe in the world, or at least has shown more than any other tribe I have seen thus far, self included.

And I just have to shout out that I called it vale and you laughed at me :p

DeletedUser

Flaming?
where where?

Dont act smart.plzz.

Intelligent?
You?
naww.

Sad that you actually asked Tip to join EDGE and then changed your mind and are now pretending to <33 them,sad sad.

Is osi going to have a word with you again about trolling forums???

What am i pretending about bud? that your an idiot, no i think you do a pretty damn fine job of that yourself, and my mails between me and TIP are none of your concern im staying here in DOW and u will all die.

You want to turn this into a personal flame thread like u did the other with me and you??????

Yes i did speak to TIP about joining EDGE whats your point? and what does that have to do with this war? trying to flame my character? go for it i dont need to defend myself and my actions. i let my axemen do the talking when it comes to diplomacy care to test me out?

Clur

Dow in my opinion is now the best tribe in the world, or at least has shown more than any other tribe I have seen thus far, self included.

Well I wouldn't go that far, but I'd certainly say that DOW have been underestimated by a few people and I'm beginning to see the real drawbacks of the world settings with 20 member tribe limit - namely keeping activity levels up. Having a second tribe might not be a bad move on this world as much as it pains me to say. The no support rule complicates the normal family thing - making it more like two divisions.

When DOW took out Metal Duck I think a lot of people dismissed it, as Metal Duck was well.... asking for it and well... useless, but I do think that's a little unfair to DOW who were active and worked as a team to take him down. He wasn't the only player I know to be taken out early in game like that. So I'm not that surprised that they are doing ok against EDGE.

Now simon2234 was ranked 6th last week, and he's lost 10 villages this week. That says a lot about DOW. They had the guts and the organisation to do that, which is more than you'd expect from the average family tribe.

That said, some of their members have a lot of learning to do. I'm sure I'll live to regret saying this but from the hits I've taken personally from DOW.... rams are a good idea...

mattcurr

Well I wouldn't go that far, but I'd certainly say that DOW have been underestimated by a few people and I'm beginning to see the real drawbacks of the world settings with 20 member tribe limit - namely keeping activity levels up. Having a second tribe might not be a bad move on this world as much as it pains me to say. The no support rule complicates the normal family thing - making it more like two divisions.

When DOW took out Metal Duck I think a lot of people dismissed it, as Metal Duck was well.... asking for it and well... useless, but I do think that's a little unfair to DOW who were active and worked as a team to take him down. He wasn't the only player I know to be taken out early in game like that. So I'm not that surprised that they are doing ok against EDGE.

Now simon2234 was ranked 6th last week, and he's lost 10 villages this week. That says a lot about DOW. They had the guts and the organisation to do that, which is more than you'd expect from the average family tribe.

That said, some of their members have a lot of learning to do. I'm sure I'll live to regret saying this but from the hits I've taken personally from DOW.... rams are a good idea...

I said that they have shown more than any tribe which is quite true, as you said they took out a top 10 player, bright move. They have forced the quitting of a few other players, they are beating the number 2 tribe. Which is more than anyone else can say, so I still stand by my statement. Unless there is an argument that someone has done more.

Clur

Think its fair to say they've shown the most. I think to say they are the best tribe is a step too far though - not sure you have to show it to be the best at this stage - its still fairly early days, and not sure you need to show your colors yet. It isn't always the best move for a number of reasons. I hear what you are saying though.

They are definitely worthy of a bit more respect than they have been getting on the top twenty thread thats for sure.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,248
Side 2: 13,875
Difference: 6,627

image.php

Side 1: 5,218
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5,218

image.php

DeletedUser

in my eyes i do beleive DOW are gonna win this :) strange isent it? most of us thought edge was going to completely own :)

ah well this is fun :D

DeletedUser

2gy3iog.jpg

DeletedUser

Dow did well, but they're doing well because of a political folly, not because they're so coordinated.

Morph and rutroh crew aren't dow, they don't believe in family tribes. I know they are better than that, they proved it to me by staying their little 8 person tribe for so long.

Edge has had its problems in this war, it comes with playing with a group of people you know, and know how to play together, and a group of people that refuse to attack, or would prefer their civ game.

We'll continue to fight and do our best together until the last one of us is rimmed, this war is far from over, and controlling interest in K45 is far from decided.

Experienced players don't quit because they lose one village. We've had several people quit because they simply don't like being attacked, as I am sure dow has. Lamers =). We still have great players here though, and those that are active are well coordinated. 6 of the top 30 players in the world are in edge, Morale is our #1 killer not dow =).

-Osi

DeletedUser24253

Is osi going to have a word with you again about trolling forums???

What am i pretending about bud? that your an idiot, no i think you do a pretty damn fine job of that yourself, and my mails between me and TIP are none of your concern im staying here in DOW and u will all die.

You want to turn this into a personal flame thread like u did the other with me and you??????

Yes i did speak to TIP about joining EDGE whats your point? and what does that have to do with this war? trying to flame my character? go for it i dont need to defend myself and my actions. i let my axemen do the talking when it comes to diplomacy care to test me out?

Osi,loves my trolling,he laughts at all these comments with me.:icon_cool:

All die?

Ermm,are you like a speerman in your spear army,and if they kill your speer then you die?
o_O i dun think so,obiously.

Sure changed your mind,those mails were halarious,how you begged him to come,poor guy,shoulda known you woulda been eaten in the future anyways,and still will be,either side your on.

What axes?

You haven't cleared anyone.:icon_eek: