• Thread starter The Imperfect Paradise
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Roll out the drums of war…
Roll up the cover of the killing floor…
And let's speak of things worth fighting for…

Edge formally declares on the tribes collectively known as ‘the DOW Family’ (~DOW~ and ~DOW!~).

As many of you are aware, tensions in K45 have reached its boiling point. Both DOW and Edge have been positioning for war against each other for some time now and it is the right moment to end this cold war. I believe this because the idea of a peaceful future between the aforementioned tribes is detestable to everyone in Edge.

As one of the top tribes in the world we feel it is our responsibility or even our duty to rid our area of family tribes. I count it as blessing to have the largest family tribe in our backyard so that we may have the joy of destroying them ourselves. I hope Edge’s future victory will prove that family tribes have no place in this world and are unwelcome by all.

Tribe Rankings

01 EDGE 686.288

vs.

07 ~DOW!~ 389.757
12 ~DOW~ 321.135

The DOW Family total is 710.892

DeletedUser

Roll up the cover of the killing floor…
And let's speak of things worth fighting for…

Edge formally declares on the tribes collectively known as ‘the DOW Family’ (~DOW~ and ~DOW!~).

As many of you are aware, tensions in K45 have reached its boiling point. Both DOW and Edge have been positioning for war against each other for some time now and it is the right moment to end this cold war. I believe this because the idea of a peaceful future between the aforementioned tribes is detestable to everyone in Edge.

As one of the top tribes in the world we feel it is our responsibility or even our duty to rid our area of family tribes. I count it as blessing to have the largest family tribe in our backyard so that we may have the joy of destroying them ourselves. I hope Edge’s future victory will prove that family tribes have no place in this world and are unwelcome by all.

Tribe Rankings

01 EDGE 686.288

vs.

07 ~DOW!~ 389.757
12 ~DOW~ 321.135

The DOW Family total is 710.892

Old fashion way to declare war, without PNP

Well good luck on both side

First to replied yayyy

DeletedUser

Sure about the outcome...

Not sure about the declaration though....seen better-no offence meant..

DeletedUser

Finally something to break the boredom in this world. lol

DeletedUser24253

Let teh fun begins.

DOW dont use foroums,ehhs.

Pure pwnage shall be at K 45 shortly.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmm...I'm gonna place my bet on Edge, just because 90% of the time the family tribes get pwned, but good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser24253

Hmm...I'm gonna place my bet on Edge, just because 90% of the time the family tribes get pwned, but good luck to both sides.

90%?

Family tribes only prosper wen the world is full,therefor a family is needed to own many k's and stay alive.

at this stage,family tribes absolutely fail,especially with the world settings,DOW completey fails.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

True, Edge should easily win this war....but I've seen the underdog win before, who knows.

DeletedUser24253

True, Edge should easily win this war....but I've seen the underdog win before, who knows.

We b beast.

They aint gonna win,they recruited refugees that we were clearly pwning therefor deserve to get wipped up.

DeletedUser

Well this should be interesting... I know who I'm routing for, but good luck to DOW nevertheless, you'll need it.

DeletedUser

enjoy guys :) i won't bother wishing you luck, i highly doubt you'll need it

DeletedUser

Go DOW! Time to prove that the family that prays together, stays together.

DeletedUser

DOW family do use the forum.. We just dont post anything unless we have something to say.
But b4 talking so much about what DOW is worth tip.. then you might wanna remember your mails to other tribes.. those can get puplic fast and I dont think that would be something to be proud of ;)
well... back to the game

DeletedUser59064

Good luck to the EDGE... for some members in DOW you will need it... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser24253

DOW family do use the forum.. We just dont post anything unless we have something to say.
But b4 talking so much about what DOW is worth tip.. then you might wanna remember your mails to other tribes.. those can get puplic fast and I dont think that would be something to be proud of ;)
well... back to the game

I think you alone in DOW family use foroums.
DOW are just plain,suckish.You took in war refugees that were cleared just because Morpheon said to.

And we aint mail anyone,others wanna join on in the fun simply because you are in their k as well,time to take you out from all k's.

DeletedUser

And we aint mail anyone,others wanna join on in the fun simply because you are in their k as well,time to take you out from all k's.

That is not quite true... I am in contact with one member of DOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.