-ee-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

someone from NEK has created a tribe called -EE-

discuss.

DeletedUser

Lol interesting discussion on this -EE- business :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42957

OMG ima go join EE! 2 EE members VS. 10000000 WE members. BRING ITT

mordecairule

In recent news, FxF and PTT decided to create a shared forum to talk about merging themselves... since some of you dont have the priviledge of viewing this let me post it for the world to see:

Farland wrote:
Ryan informed me that in fact him and Gabros have in deed been planning to work together all along. They already have detailed plans setup and we are just a bunch of blow hards in here spamming the forums. Gabros has already informed him this won't happen and PTT players are not to vote and even if you wanted this 100% it will not be decided by anyone other than "leaders". FxF players are not allowed to discuss it and anyone trying to do anything on their own will be "dealt" with. TATEC has already said they will not give up their tag. So I think you might as well all be ready to sit back for the next 6 months while you watch several more players hit delete.

Ryan says that it's too early to jump into something like this. It can't be done for at least 6 months. Besides they don't want WE to know that a new tribe is being discussed because WE might suddenly get prepared on those front lines. Then again he comes back and says he has inside info that the entire front lines are so weak and WE is so inactive they would be push overs.

Personally I think too many people spend too much time out of the game than playing it. Ryan has not nobled a village in months but spends more time running his mouth than any active player I've seen.

So I want to apologize for wasting everyone's time. Good luck with your TW experience :)

Gabros wrote:
Many PTT players surely don't know what this new forum is all about, so here comes the explanation:

Farland from NEK*K initiated a topic on FxF - NEK*K shared forums in which he asked players opinions about putting a stop to our wars in the east (PTT + PTT-T + TATEC vs. FxF + NEK*K) and join forces to fight -WE together.

Farland reports that there were many positive replies from FxF, a surprising fact indeed. This is where I'd like PTT players to share their opinions on this matter.

First question is: Do you like the idea of creating a single entity out of PTT, FxF and NEK*K, which would fight -WE-?

Discuss? A desperation move by PTT? A cry for help that might be answered? Only time will tell

Mynizzle

You sound scurred... Besides, Turtle Power is going to win the world in 13 years.

mordecairule

You sound scurred... Besides, Turtle Power is going to win the world in 13 years.
Scared of what? Im nowhere near FxF... just think its a bit funny that Gabros and Xaf have been trying oh so hard to get FxF to side with them

DeletedUser

Let me correct this one:

"In recent news NEK*K and PTT decided to create a shared forum to talk about merging FxF and PTT."

Since when is NEK the same tribe as FxF? Everyone in FxF was against that retarded forum. It was just a place for TATEC and NEK to dream about crap that won't happen, and basically just spam.. lol.

Oh, and that topic on NEK's shared forum with FxF was nothing but FxF and NEK flaming each other. There were close to zero positive remarks from FxF, other than the occasional "well, I guess that'd be cool, but that just sounds down right retarded." which I guess the desperate farland took as a positive remark.. lmao.

Oh and for the record:

"Ryan informed me that in fact him and Gabros have in deed been planning to work together all along [BS]. They already have detailed plans setup and we are just a bunch of blow hards in here spamming the forums. Gabros has already informed him this won't happen and PTT players are not to vote and even if you wanted this 100% it will not be decided by anyone other than "leaders". FxF players are not allowed to discuss it and anyone trying to do anything on their own will be "dealt" with [BS]. TATEC has already said they will not give up their tag. So I think you might as well all be ready to sit back for the next 6 months while you watch several more players hit delete.

Ryan says that it's too early to jump into something like this. It can't be done for at least 6 months [BS]. Besides they don't want WE to know that a new tribe is being discussed because WE might suddenly get prepared on those front lines [BS]. Then again he comes back and says he has inside info that the entire front lines are so weak and WE is so inactive they would be push overs [BS]. Yeah pretty much that whole paragraph is pure [BS] lol

Personally I think too many people spend too much time out of the game than playing it. Ryan has not nobled a village in months but spends more time running his mouth than any active player I've seen.

So I want to apologize for wasting everyone's time. Good luck with your TW experience :)"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh, finally -WE- comes out with teh truths on this topic.

Wondered when the spies would pass on the message. :p

DeletedUser

I understand it too.

The politics of W7 aren't to complicated, if you just think about it for a bit.

DeletedUser49877

Ok let me clear the air on what I did and set the record straight as it seems some will twist the truth of the matter.

I did indeed start a new tribe but the reason was to get a shared forum with all the eastern tribes to discuss the option. Discuss was the only thing it was to do. I never intended to invite anyone and I stated that fact quite clearly in the shared forum and profile. I did this because indeed there were many players from FxF and NEK that said the idea had merit. No one in FxF leadership would allow PTT to come discuss it. So I made a forum for everyone to come use. PTT showed up along with NEK and TATEC. FxF players tried but more than once leaders from FxF removed it after others put it up for viewing.

Ryan is a troll is this world and I have said as much to him. He doesn't actually play the game and anyone looking at his activity can see that for themselves. All he does is use the forums and email for his fun at the expense of others.

Ryan was the one that said WE had the weak fronts with them. Not me. I have email correspondence to prove anything I am saying. As far as the shared forum I don't care who sees it. It was no secret. Only those that were to be a part of it were invited so spam wars did not take place. So Ryan can spin anything he wants on this matter. This was just one last ditch effort for me to bring some fun back into the world on my end. I never intended to cause trouble as I have been accused of. So he can cry BS about what I said all he wants. You want the email to prove it just email me for it.

Now he is trying to get FxF to war NEK to get back at me for trying to ruin his good name. I'm not even in NEK so if he wants to do that that is between those two tribes.

I wish you all fun in playing.

DeletedUser

Hehe, and this is the political part of the game I enjoy most. Seeing flames and lies get crushed by the cold truth. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.