Elections

swordalchemist

Election for the noob of the month will start soon.....all candidates who would like to participate for this event please post your names below.......also post who you think should be crowned noob of the month.....:icon_cool:

Requirements for participating:
1) Must be Funny
2) Must have a good sense of humour
3) Must be a noob......:icon_eek: (duh...that would be obvious)

If You think you meet the requirements...then please post your names below.....also anyone can recommend a candidate.....

So...people post who you think should be crowned noob of the month.....

The voting willl start after all the names are in....and it will be a 1 week long world wide vote.....so everyone can participate in this....

The winner will get 1.5 million k...:icon_eek: (Thanks to the increase in sponsors) of each resources from me and the sponsors...along with 1 full nuke and a noble train...just for the fun of it....:lol:

Also anyone who would like to sponsor this event is gladly invited....
noob.gif

So people...get cracking on who you think is the No.1 noob of world 46.....:icon_cool:

Candidates:
1) Davidious (oyler btw)
2) The Roman Empire
3) Stezoscu(Sorry Duke man....but you have been voted)
4) Opteron180
5) Swordalchemist (How the hell did i get there...:lol:)
6) Ampatriot
7) Keats81
8) shaunl1 (a.k.a martinl)
9) Frozen State
10)Virgilios :)icon_wink:)
11) Masha5(a.k.a. Ziipher....the new noob in town....heck don't ask me..i am as confused as you are...:icon_eek: )
12) ony7 (Waited and finally decided....don't know why though....:lol: )

Alright people...Voting has started...and it will continue for 1 week....a new thread about the voting has been opened....so vote till your hearts content....
Sponsors
1)ony7
2)Frozen state

More sponsorship seats available....Come on people...need more sponsors so as to increase the prize.....

Host
Swordalchemist

Last edited:

swordalchemist

come on no takers yet....i am offering half a million free resources....and if i get a few more sponsors then its gonna go up....besides being the noob of the month should be an honour :lol:

operton...how about some sponsorship......

DeletedUser

come on no takers yet....i am offering half a million free resources....and if i get a few more sponsors then its gonna go up....besides being the noob of the month should be an honour :lol:

operton...how about some sponsorship......

i am so poor :)

DeletedUser

i nominate myseld(oyler btw) for i would love free resources and even more so i would love the odd from your failed nuke(s) <----preferably with an s :)

DeletedUser

i nominate opteron180 :) i will also give half a milion resouces to the winer ( but only if opteron wins :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I vote Stez because he needs the resources and nuke and noble train

swordalchemist

thanks alot Z grade....:lol: i nominate ampatriot :lol:

DeletedUser

agree opteron,but he's gone...someone has to enjoy the prize

DeletedUser

vote for me my trains are 40 sec ones that deserves the prize and the train will prolly win so swordy will get a new village out of it its a win win situation :lol:

martinl-ign

swordalchemist

alrite we got 8...need more to get it really started..:icon_cool:...wonder y its taking so long....i was sure this thread would have been full in 2 days time....where did all them noobs go.....:icon_eek: