Eliminate -MM-

DeletedUser

How was my statement wrong?

We have lost 20 villages in a week.

We noble about 400 villages a week.

So we are growing at a rate of 380 villages a week.

Explain to me how that is being "eliminated"?

fanged you nobled 415 in the last week but have lost 186 from internals and enemies taking villages so your actual growth this week would be 229 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Indeed, a miscalculation and I apologise.

I just find it hilarious when people say -MM- are being exterminated or destroyed because our growth slowed down :p

All that fighting 6 wars at once has done is slow us down :3 God I love -MM-.

DeletedUser

your not growing at all. a growth of 200 vills for a tribe as large as -mm- is nothing at all. your losing, badly.can he get a bite?

DeletedUser

your not growing at all. a growth of 200 vills for a tribe as large as -mm- is nothing at all. your losing, badly.can he get a bite?

yeah we are losing badly
cause those 220 villages talked about earlier where from enemies and I think they grow lot slower then us, and an addition the enemy tribe together are over 69 million points, how big are we? indeed we are 75% of that size with little over 45 million points. hmm still we are taken more enemy villages then they take from us

DeletedUser

yeah we are losing badly
cause those 220 villages talked about earlier where from enemies and I think they grow lot slower then us, and an addition the enemy tribe together are over 69 million points, how big are we? indeed we are 75% of that size with little over 45 million points. hmm still we are taken more enemy villages then they take from us

thats more like the response i was expecting :D

DeletedUser

How was my statement wrong?

We have lost 20 villages in a week.

We noble about 400 villages a week.

So we are growing at a rate of 380 villages a week.

Explain to me how that is being "eliminated"?

Ok, thaqn it is fine. I thought you are mentioning it against SWAT and Co., which is obvious from my reply to your post.

You know moral is important, if you are losing village in a war your tribe morals goes down. People feels that the tribe is going down.

So keep it up.
The better side will win.

DeletedUser

i wish i was'nt in -MM-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-MM- is a cool tribe i just wish my tribe becomes like that one day (SMILE will burn) :p