Elite "Dead" Wolves

DeletedUser

Hi guiiisss im Keydriell and im BORED... So im making a public service announcement

Anyways I thought since some squirrels seem to be declaring/getting declared on/by everybody ide declare on a tribe myself... so here goes a very poor declaration.

Anyways... Up in K24 theres this tribe called Elite Dead Wolves (black)... and theres me (green)..

[spoil]
en62.png
[/spoil]

Now i pulled afew things off their profile.. Lets start with this:

ACTS OF WAR:
~ Invite a member of the tribe
~ Scout A member/ally tribe
~ Full scale attack us or an ally

Afew days ago i took a village off one of their largest players (who has now apparently not logged in since) and just today i got bored so i did this.

[spoil]
dazozz.jpg
[/spoil]

They clearly hold their values close to their hearts as i havent received any threats/attacks or anything in general from them :(

Anyways im sick of writing random stuff that prolly bores everybody on the forums... Back to my annoucement tho, EDW as of posting this has 58 villages. So far ive taken 2 and will keep on taking them until they disband...
Wish a nublet luck... or laugh at my terriblness produced in bordem.

DeletedUser

More or less... Its also an experiment to see if any other them read the externals...

Asylum Escapee

doubt it, ive been taking their villages for weeks. might as well not be in a tribe, no difference, really

DeletedUser

doubt it, ive been taking their villages for weeks. might as well not be in a tribe, no difference, really

Oh well thats boring.... Their founder also has had been on the world for about a month got to 2kish points.. got nobled and restarted and s now 700ish points after another 2 weeks (i think i looked it up on tw stats earlier but may be mis remembering)... makes me wonder how they still have members at all

DeletedUser

The only way their tribal name could be anymore cliche is if they added "of sparta" to the end of it.

Elite Dead Wolves of Sparta

Asylum Escapee

Oh well thats boring.... Their founder also has had been on the world for about a month got to 2kish points.. got nobled and restarted and s now 700ish points after another 2 weeks (i think i looked it up on tw stats earlier but may be mis remembering)... makes me wonder how they still have members at all

they basically take the rejects from the other mass recruiters in the area. Theyll take anyone.

DeletedUser

Hi guiiisss im Keydriell and im BORED... So im making a public service announcement

Anyways I thought since some squirrels seem to be declaring/getting declared on/by everybody ide declare on a tribe myself... so here goes a very poor declaration.

Anyways... Up in K24 theres this tribe called Elite Dead Wolves (black)... and theres me (green)..

[spoil]
en62.png
[/spoil]

Now i pulled afew things off their profile.. Lets start with this:

ACTS OF WAR:
~ Invite a member of the tribe
~ Scout A member/ally tribe
~ Full scale attack us or an ally

Afew days ago i took a village off one of their largest players (who has now apparently not logged in since) and just today i got bored so i did this.

[spoil]
dazozz.jpg
[/spoil]

They clearly hold their values close to their hearts as i havent received any threats/attacks or anything in general from them :(

Anyways im sick of writing random stuff that prolly bores everybody on the forums... Back to my annoucement tho, EDW as of posting this has 58 villages. So far ive taken 2 and will keep on taking them until they disband...
Wish a nublet luck... or laugh at my terriblness produced in bordem.

whoa.. I never thought a noob like .Keydriell will get such response...

you talking abt disbanding our tribe ? Yea right well mate you will be in for a rude shock when your 1.6k axe and 600 lc bite the dust..

just so u took out some inactive players in our tribe doesn't mean that you can take out the rest...

And for t those who have been following this thread check up for .Keydriell in a week or so in TW stats..

DeletedUser

Cheers newtype

@Uchiha Unni
Thanks budd

Shall we explain what happened? starting with this.

just so u took out some inactive players in our tribe doesn't mean that you can take out the rest...

Tw.stats to the rescue...
My first village was taken off 'tuncix' who at the time had ~9000 points which is still way above your tribe average of about 3.5k.. infact if he was still there and had all is stuff he would still be in your top 5. He was active right up until the day i took his main. Go check if u like.
[spoil] http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=4152395&mode=history[/spoil]

My second village was taken off "dazozz" who also was an active member of EDW up until i nobled him.
[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=2585673&mode=history[/spoil]

Now onto this...

you will be in for a rude shock when your 1.6k axe and 600 lc bite the dust..

In tha past week since i had my run in with you, this is what went down..
I took a village off your tribesmate, which to u resonded like a good tribe member should.. If i remember correctly i decked alot of stuff with my O before it went down.. Then i let u take the village back because there was no way i would have been able to hold it and since i had already lost all my O and the majority of my farming troops in clearing it, I really couldnt afford to be wasting more troops...

If you do go take a look at TW stats ull clearly see that i took the village at "2012-05-11 06:28:39" and u took the village back off me at "2012-05-11 07:36:36" ...
So.. lets see what happened to my ODA.. Oh would u look at that... from the 10th-12th i jumped from 38k ODA up to 66k ODA.. so about 28k..
Now lets look at yours over the same time... 10th u had 13,657 and 12th u had 26,865.. so about 13k, not bad not bad...

Now the last bit..
And for t those who have been following this thread check up for .Keydriell in a week or so in TW stats..

I take this as a 'im about to get nobled' threat?
Since the 10th when the little deed with you went down ive gone from 38k ODA and ~10k ODD up to 66k ODA and 38k ODD

Lets finish it up with the mail Uchiha sent me... Now just note the first and last bits....

[spoil]
Uchiha Unni on 11.05. at 04:07
[player]Randy Rooster[/player]'s village [coord]412|266[/coord] is not yours for the taking...

But since you are really interested and suffered heavy losses we could work out a deal...

Cheers
Unni

.Keydriell on 11.05. at 04:11
Oh.. well then... ive just been taking people who seem to not be very active... because as you prolly know, if uve been active you could easily have nobles by now which both you and I have... and he obviously hasnt.

what type of deal you talking? because ive prolly lost ALOT in taking the 2 other villages I have + attempting to take his

Uchiha Unni on 11.05. at 04:13
Well we could cover up for your lost troops with resources as installments..

Or do u have some other deal in mind..?

.Keydriell on 11.05. at 04:17
I lost 254.410 wood, 179.630 clay and 271.390 iron in my clear just before.... So sure if you want to try to pay that your welcome hahah

Or since randy is going to be starting from scrath with 1 village and no troops he could benefit from starting over on the rim :/

.Keydriell on 11.05. at 04:22
Also why are you in EDW? You seem like a pretty decent player and they are clearly a terrible tribe. I took Tunix's (or sumthing like that) main village about a week ago... he hasnt grown since therefore i presume hes gone inactive... yet hes still in the tribe and ranked 9th, AFTER he lost his main village...

Uchiha Unni on 11.05. at 04:22
Thats why i said we'll pay you in installments..

If your persistent then let me make it clear to you..

You can't have the village...

.Keydriell on 11.05. at 04:26
Ok that seems fair then. If my attack on the way now doesnt get killed It will be mine but your welcome to take it back (theres only like 1 noble and 100axes + some other junk so shouldnt be too hard to kill)

Uchiha Unni on 11.05. at 06:46
You ask me why I am in [ally]EDW[/ally]??

cause I can't find any nice tribe around me at all...
I know this tribe sucks big time...

All of the players are just noobs or point whores except some...

The "DUKE" boasts of a 4 yrs of experience but he got nobled off.. I am just waiting for another tribe..

.Keydriell on 11.05. at 07:23
If i was you i would be applying for honor tangle or my tribe, edww is going to crumble very soon

Uchiha Unni on 11.05. at 07:33
I know... trying to find another tribe..

[/spoil]

1) who offers to repay their enemy for the losses they suffered
2) I clearly stated before you even had the village that i wasnt going to bother defending it
3) you say your tribe sucks big time... congrats on that.
4) you agree with me when i said EDW is going to crumble
5) between 3 & 4 it seems u kinda dont think its much use staying there... yet your still there?

/point

So shoot me down in flames all you like... Im nowhere near the best player, im prolly not even above average cept considering im still up 3-1 i couldnt care less...
Also ill prolly be restarting soon anyways coz ive lost all my O about 5 times in the past 2 weeks