Elite Players

DeletedUser

Of course, the best offensive army is a nuke. 8k axes, 3k LC and 300 rams is one of the options to do it. But those values I first gave are the average that the average people build unfortunatly...:icon_sad:

what is your nuke build in a new world type then?? (with MA)

DeletedUser

Hum...Get a farm bonus village. And you can have that nuke and 480 MA.
I usually don't need to kill archers.

DeletedUser

I would think ther will be a lot of growth tommorow seeing as farming has begun :icon_biggrin:

broes

Some of the original players from SL are going to try and build up a little tribe here, but I don't know hw good players outside W1 are...

Xtremehunter

if you're in top200 after 1-2months you can say you're lucky or elite...
if you;re in top100 of in the next month you're definitly elite...

DeletedUser

Of course, the best offensive army is a nuke. 8k axes, 3k LC and 300 rams is one of the options to do it. But those values I first gave are the average that the average people build unfortunatly...:icon_sad:

Oh, Brodre taht answer was meant for toast. Well, when people want to build troops from the beggining, that's what they make... 5 spears and 1 pally...

Toast, points mean sh*t in most cases. If you were truly elite, you would have taken a few villages back, and, perhaps, get one or two out of them before succumbing. That's why there are so few elite players on the whole of TW. Few are those who can do what I said.
And no, I don't consider myself elite, nor do I have any right to say so.

I was a bit short on troops as i rimmed some 30k guy

About the nuke thing. i had like 5 of those, too bad morale was 50%

spleen mage

yes spleen is a noob

a very handsome and dorabel noob that you wanne cuddle all night long

-Scarge

Shhhhh scarge, keep that in Private.

If I big myself up enough - does that make me elite?