Elite Recruitment in world 67

DeletedUser109601

ELITE:
RECRUITMENT:Open
Diplomacy: Open

We have proven our selfs in many past worlds we have proven our selfs as top players in many different worlds we have decided to come together to form the best tribe from around the lands so we need you to join our tribe to finalize the deal of become one of the best ever we are growing everyday at a great rate so might as well join before we close recruitment.....
CURRENT PLAYERS:
clutch21
strobie13
UGA144123
ac1447
strblnd
ukclutch
mtnraccon
stone888888
Guvner
Killer 1919
soccrkrazd
johnmx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top players in many different worlds...
You'd better not close your recruitment.

DeletedUser34878

63 max conquers = top players? Even this casual account is better unless i'm missing alts or something? You guys have all played w52 together but there aren't any other worlds worth mentioning so I agree with zorglub.

I'm not insulting/mocking your tribe i'm just confused where you get the top players from multiple worlds from.

DeletedUser109601

Well it's mostly a bunch of players that know how to work well with each other and have played together in many different worlds

DeletedUser

Yes this is my first ever post. On this account :)

Well i say goodluck to your tribe esp with the return off some W17 players joining this world :) So good luck elite

63 Max conquers? my old account has 100x that lmao.

DeletedUser108293

Yes this is my first ever post. On this account :)

Well i say goodluck to your tribe esp with the return off some W17 players joining this world :) So good luck elite

63 Max conquers? my old account has 100x that lmao.

my current account has quite 200x that lol.

DeletedUser

Should be a fun world then :) now knowing some decent players are on i may not co-play with my little bro who im currently teaching lmao

DeletedUser

An elite tribe with open diplomacy and recruiting, what could possibly go wrong? ;)

DeletedUser

Nothing. They surely will win this world before it even starts everyone will be allies :O TribalHugz ftw

DeletedUser

Your talking out of your ass :p

Dude i don't have one :) Now without giving out my Past name i'll let you get away with that :) Let's just say i stayed in W17 till it closed :)

May i add unless you also have an old account your best score off 272.662 isn't that impressive.

DeletedUser

can someone tell me they are good and pro players or what?!?