Elite Recruitment in world 67

DeletedUser

can someone tell me they are good and pro players or what?!?

They are the best tribe ever made we shall be nobled by them with in the first 5 months they are purely amazing Wait Wut? Nah just kidding they are the most elite noobs they make other noobs look pro :)

DeletedUser

ELITE:
RECRUITMENT:Open
Diplomacy: Open

We have proven our selfs in many past worlds we have proven our selfs as top players in many different worlds we have decided to come together to form the best tribe from around the lands so we need you to join our tribe to finalize the deal of become one of the best ever we are growing everyday at a great rate so might as well join before we close recruitment.....

I'm not so sure about the tribe growing everyday at a great rate. From what I can see, you haven't edited your post within the last 48 hours. You haven't provided enough information for your tribe to be 'appealing' to others and you certainly haven't provided reliable statistics, such as your past experience or what you're looking for in players. Your best world is one that you currently play - that is on World 61 where you've reached approximately 30K in 3 months. Compare that with someone like MikeLovell (who is not the best of players) but grew to approximately 1M in 4 months... of course, there are some aspects that we can look at such as the environment which does affect the rate of growth but there's no need for me to go into such detail since I am not the one in your situation. I guess I'm giving you constructive criticism and pointing out to you that maybe you should be giving a bit more, and all we can do is just hope you receive more in return. All the best.

DeletedUser109630

They're called Elite, they must be the bestest tribe ever!!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser109683

I will not judge a player by their past stats. This is a new world full of new adventures. Some lackluster players may rise to greatness and some great players may stumble upon start up. Tomorrow will be the time that actions are required to earn bragging rights. Only time will tell just who is the "Elite" of W67.

DeletedUser

So far I only see 2 players in this world that actually have a chance of winning this world.

Should be an easy one.

DeletedUser109699

Damned this is a shame calling yourself an elite tribe! Is that how you invite players? with a PM just askng: would you lke to join our tribe?

Wait, let me just clear up a few things:

An elite tribe is not just a tribe recruiting less than 25 members!
Sure, a mass-tribe is never an elite, because also the memberlimit includes the definition of elite, but there are several things more than that!!!

First of all, the most important thing to elite is that every player is PRO-active, and that the tribe-members are comunicating wel wth every other member, and that you learn from your tribe-members and exchange each other's experiënce so that everybody gets to the same level and every member is on top-level.

Second, an elite tribe should contain at least 4/5th players who runned at least a 500k acount.
Allso, the leader has to do his job well to maintain a good reputation, and to stay on top.

There are many more things to say but this was most important according to me...

Last thing I'd like to clearup is that you don't invite random players!

Start your recruiting with a little chat-conversation, nothing too personal, but just to have an idea how active and social he is.
Then you start informing about experiënce, motivation, goals on this world etc. (offcource you check ifhe's not lying to be sure)

And most important about recruiting, if he appears not to be what you're searching for, then you have to be hard sometimes and don't invite him...

It's still a game so they will understand you want only the best for your tribe, they won't commit suïcide because they can't join (at least I hope so)

And don't start with diplomacy, really don't...

I guess you should follow this advice a next world, because now think you made your tribe looking very silly and somepeople might allready see it as a target by now thank your threat for it! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109353

Take Kratos advice. Its happened since the dawn of tw. We should know start up by now! Let alone recruitment!

Newnoobcake

please can i join, i hae 26 pointt atm but can gro fasht