Elite! 'The 1st of of the epic tales'

DeletedUser

Hey all, for thoose of you that dont know me im chuzzy, the attention whore :icon_wink:

1st of all let me say that this post is NOT for spaming, If I find people spamming this thread I will have it locked by shard's as fast as I can poke her in the side,
/Chuckles

The amount of spam here in these forums at the moment is down right dispicable, Forums mod's are Volantary and do not deserve it! :icon_eek:

The point of this thread is simple and will be the same as the one's to follow.

. To give an insight on tribe

. Highlight specific flaw's in the tribe

. To give you somthing on topic and interesting to read in this sea of spam,

. And finally for you to discuss the tribe being mentioned and have a logical discusion, with attention to the point's highlighted in my post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1st of all let me point out that Elite for those of you that dont look at the rank's, are all aboard the fail train!

I dont think they could squeese one more member in there, :icon_eek:

As I have pointed out already, Elite is an epic fail..

We all know this but it always good to see a little bit of entertainment,
Just as we all know Paris Hilton is a bit of a bicycle but still enjoy the photos of her going commando :lol:

So here is me going Commando on the Elite!

eliteinviteme.jpg

Wasnt too hard :icon_biggrin:

So 1st of all I get my welcome mail..

welcomemail.jpg

And couldn’t help but smile at the ‘We won't be mass recruiting our way to the top,’ bit,
with them at the time having 70 members and already 136 tribe changes.

Onto Diplomacy....

elitediplomacy.jpg

clearly from this you can see that Elite! Are very strict when they come to choosing their diplomacy.
It looks to me like they are going for the, if they are near one of our leaders get an alliance, if you cant get an alliance get a NAP, approach.

What suprised me the most was an alliance with PRIME I mean.. There k55 right? Even a noob could figure out That's not going to much good.

Sitting,

An epic facepalm, never before have I seen a sitting system fail any more they have ONE person you set to sit... and he will pass it to someone :/ Ummmm WTF? So what happens if he is offline?

elitesitting.jpg

And they already have some weird, weird Squad system but there kicking an replacing members so fast that most of the squad member’s DONT exist any more. /facepalm

elitetopics.jpg

A few Fail's :lol:

Posision’s of power FAIL

eliteprivsfail.jpg

FAIL!

(By the way my Diplomacy picture is the diplomacy prior the them ending near nearly half of them)

Shared forums FAIL

sharedforumsfail.jpg

+

elitescumfail.jpg

Suport??? FAIL

suportfail.jpg

ELITE = FAILTACULAR!

fail2.jpg

Thank You for reading stay tuned for more,

Regard's

Chuzzy

'PS in order to keep this topic's clean please mail me either in game on Forum PM me with any questions, queries or even if you just want to flame me but do try and remain on topic here, '

DeletedUser

No...Overuse of the word fail.

They're a family tribe. We already know they fail...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing of a surprise there.

It is still early game and most tribes are in the process of 'weeding out' the weaklings. All tribes go through it and it happens at the start of the world.

DeletedUser

How many tribes named Elite have actually succeeded?

EDIT: Btw, loved the PnP. Excellent job.

DeletedUser67840

haha love you Chuzzle great PnP well done *clap*

DeletedUser

The point of this thread is simple and will be the same as the one's to follow.

. To give an insight on tribe

. Highlight specific flaw's in the tribe

. To give you somthing on topic and interesting to read in this sea of spam,

. And finally for you to discuss the tribe being mentioned and have a logical discusion, with attention to the point's highlighted in my post.

Please remain on topic, jax one word answer's will almost definatly result in an infraction.

@ TicToc, couldnt agree more, I was not saying that it would be a suprise I am simply providing an insight,

:O Elite Dynasty! My w12 Tribe /grumbles and kick's wall

Brb need Ice for my foot :p

DeletedUser

Great PnP Chuzzle. I laughed at the irony of their whole operation. They arent mass recruitng yet, they ar already full of members.

DeletedUser

I loved it! great job!!

something about steamrolling ACTIVE???
hmm... thats not going to happen (SCUM are being taken out by PURGE as we speak :p)

lol, sounds like ACTIVE will be number 1 in K44 in no time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser49166

Hat off to ya mate, that was amazing, im still laughin :p

DeletedUser

EDIT: Btw, loved the PnP. Excellent job.

Prime - World 20. I believe their name is The Elite or something? lol.

On topic - Because I did not get flamed as much as I hoped in my hugs thread, I am in a happy mood. :) Very nice PnP and Glad I read it. Although, as was said already, you said FAIL to much. Fail is like the word dude. Use it to much and it's a fail of it's own.

DeletedUser

And you may need to read the forum rules.

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it.

Dammit you beat me to it :icon_eek:

I love quoting that rule,

@ captain my spelling is largly effected by my dyslexia or however that may be spelt I do apolagise, my Microsoft office is on the blink, but yes try not to break the rules dude,

Thank you all for your comment's, :lol:

/bask's in glory

DeletedUser

And you may need to read the forum rules.

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it.

lol you put him in his place that made me laugh... almost. also this is a nice and organised pnp.:scout:

DeletedUser

Chuzzle, this seriously was a great PnP. Hopefully your reports turn out like this, <wink>.

Don't class this as spam!.

They're a family tribe. We already know they fail...

People generalise family tribes to much. Granted most familys do often fail, but then again there are a numerous number of family tribe that do well. People need to stop claiming that every family fails, only some.