Elite?

DeletedUser

little noobs!!!!!!!!

if you noobs know what the meaning of ELITE is you will be so willing to join us but sadly you people think we are a bunch of mass recruiter while we are not we only invite the people that are good enough for us and that asks us for an inviatation,i am sure the maker of this useless thread is having 50 points and in the rank 600 tribe.

dont be upset to that extent one time we maybe take you with us,if you become ELITE like us.:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you can say what you want but what is important for me is what i think about my tribe not what you think about my tribe.

DeletedUser

should i go to the dictionary and tell you what the meaning of ELITE is anyway read this.
elite means the best and that is what we are.

DeletedUser

should i go to the dictionary and tell you what the meaning of ELITE is anyway read this.
elite means the best and that is what we are.

Double Post: FAIL

ELITE: EPIC FAIL

Proposing Definition of ELITE: Teh Sexy FAIL

kyoki

The best at the recruit button, you recruit so much you have a sister tribe and they have a sister tribe

DeletedUser

Elite:

Top 40 Members: 4.604

Total Points: 10.328

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

How can they say elite? they dont have a proper recruitment system once some one want to join they let them in

MetalFist

I notice that you are all flaming us openly on the forums, thats cool, but it dosnt matter,don't flame until you know how we fight, when protection ends, you better wish you arent near any of us

DeletedUser

I notice that you are all flaming us openly on the forums, thats cool, but it dosnt matter,don't flame until you know how we fight, when protection ends, you better wish you arent near any of us

:icon_eek: am scared now

DeletedUser

Please u invite everyne who is in the top 10 of people's tribes..
Look at BlueBwoy attempt to make a "failed elite" tribe..

Elite tribe said:
BlueBwoy on 01.08. at 13:49
Hey,
Im gathering the best 10 players of the top 4 tribes.
Basicly im asking you(as being the top ten in your current tribe) to join my tribe, soon to be made.

We Will be known as Whatever is voted to be the most apropriate name for our tribe. Until this vote is carried out, we will be known as BOTB (Best of the best).

But first i need your replies.

Thanks,
Bluebwoy

Terror Man on 01.08. at 13:57
I will come when it is strong, i dont want a failed tribe - Which is why i didnt join

BlueBwoy on 01.08. at 13:59
True.

BlueBwoy on 01.08. at 15:32
Want an invite im currentl talking wih someone about an merge - Wanted a merge with VanTag, i found out from a former tribe mate

Terror Man on 01.08. at 15:33
Grow stronger in K55 then maybe but atm no - I was never going 2 join

Mass recruiting people from tribes, they didnt even ask for the invite...